Gaming Toys, Posters, figures, dolls, Memorabilia. Post them here!

RastanSaga

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Colonel Panic said:

@RastanSaga - Where'd the poster come from? I'd love to get a few for my retro setup.

Let me find the link... It was off ebay and its on good quality paper and to be fair it's a decent enough print 

The super Mario bros I have is ao size... My mum got it me... It was £20...its huge... I can't wait to get my own furniture with it 

The seller offers buy 2 and get a 3rd free.. 

Let me get the link mate. 

1 hour ago, Colonel Panic said:

@RastanSaga - Where'd the poster come from? I'd love to get a few for my retro setup.

Here you go.. 

Look at this on eBay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-Mario-Bros-NES-Nintendo-Poster-Print-T945-A4-A3-A2-A1-A0-/222789182992?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

I had to reduce image quality to upload my picture... But it looks great. Where I've moved to has high ceilings... Its perfy. 

There is a kung fu one in the US... Slightly smaller... Slightly more expensive.... But I got my eye on it 

• 2 months later...

PlayStation branded shot glasses 

A0nJsXH.jpg

ZOCTvHJ.jpg

These were from the SCEE Christmas party in either 95 or 96. Chris Deering, who was president of SCEE at that point, was a big tequila drinker so had these made. They were evidently going to bin them afterwards, so I grabbed a couple. 

I'd actually forgotten about them until my mum asked me if I still wanted them this week. 

Can't decide whether to keep them, sell them or keep one and sell the rest. Not sure anyone would actually buy them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/03/2021 at 12:42, RastanSaga said:

IMG_20210301_123840.jpg

I had a load of these and various SP ones a few years ago - I literally couldn’t give them away. I think I might have chucked them in the end!

On 28/05/2021 at 09:06, ScouserInExile said:

PlayStation branded shot glasses 

A0nJsXH.jpg

ZOCTvHJ.jpg

These were from the SCEE Christmas party in either 95 or 96. Chris Deering, who was president of SCEE at that point, was a big tequila drinker so had these made. They were evidently going to bin them afterwards, so I grabbed a couple. 

I'd actually forgotten about them until my mum asked me if I still wanted them this week. 

Can't decide whether to keep them, sell them or keep one and sell the rest. Not sure anyone would actually buy them. 

Hmmm, if they're going to get sold, I could be interested in these, they're cool as fuck!

35 minutes ago, Dr Nookie said:

I had a load of these and various SP ones a few years ago - I literally couldn’t give them away. I think I might have chucked them in the end!

This was a repro off ebay... I love it. 

I'm like an adult child looking at this poster.... Still! 

27 minutes ago, RastanSaga said:

This was a repro off ebay... I love it. 

I'm like an adult child looking at this poster.... Still! 

Gah - mine were all originals - I think I got them from a closing down shop or something. 

1 minute ago, Dr Nookie said:

Gah - mine were all originals - I think I got them from a closing down shop or something. 

Mine is just a repro..... If you have any pictures... I'd love to see what you had... 

1 hour ago, MikeBeaver said:

Hmmm, if they're going to get sold, I could be interested in these, they're cool as fuck!

I actually have seven now. Well, eight and an Apocalypse branded one, but that and one of the PS ones have been promised to someone else...