rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Meat

VVD

On 22/12/2018 at 22:45, disperse and recoagulate said:

He can marry my daughter if he wishes (and if she’s up for it.)

and is happy to wait 17 years.

I've already offered up my 2nd child as a sacrifice to his alter.

I still can't believe we only paid Groningen something like £2m for him. World class potential was obvious as soon as he stepped on the pitch to the point where he could have played the number 10 role for us quite easily. 

There’s talk of player of the season for Virgil, think he deserves it? Certainly has the legs for it (big).

As Robbie Savage said in the last match, he moves like a Rolls Royce.

I think it's fair to say if he makes a mistake that won't be the reason Liverpool do not win the title.

I've said it all along, City are phenomenal.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Meat said:

There’s talk of player of the season for Virgil, think he deserves it? Certainly has the legs for it (big).

As Robbie Savage said in the last match, he moves like a Rolls Royce.

He'd be a worthy winner for how well he's improved the whole team by just being present. If we win the league (still can't see it happening mind) he'd definitely ought to win it. I reckon the other candidates for the award would be Sterling, Robertson, Jimenez, Aguero and Doherty. 

He’s the best defender I’ve ever seen play for Liverpool.  I’d give him it just for who the affect he’s had on the whole team since they day he turned up.  He’s made Matip look amazing once he came in for Gomez.  He’s even got Lovren through games! 

He has an ace song too! 

One or two recent near misses that were largely goalkeeper Allison’s fault but I reckon he’s got player of the year in the bag (pfa). I wonder how much money he’ll win?

VVD being great is just fake news - look its been proven with numbers, and as we all know numbers are science so are right.

He's not as good as Mustafi - we should swap, maybe with Liverpool paying some money as Mustafi is better.

• Upvote 1

Incidentally his shoulder span is quite narrow isn’t it, unusually so. Still generates a lot of power and torque somehow. In a sense he does indeed evoke the kind of mysticism in the mechanics one might sense at a classic engine or even combustion itself.