Harsin

(Some) Streamers Are The Worst

7 hours ago, Harsin said:

Bloody hell you're not kidding!

2014 - TotalBiscuit

2015 - Greg Miller

2016 - Boogie2988

2017 - Dr Disrespect

I don't know much about Greg Miller, is he a trash person like his fellow winners?

I don't follow streamers or gaming personalities, but whats wrong with Boogie2988? I've only seen some of his videos where he talks about his health problems and bullying and he seems like a gentle giant. 

• Upvote 1

@SweatyTravolta Sorry, but a lot of that seems to come across more like personal attacks and looking for contradictions for the sake of hatred/trolling. Why is his father mentioned in that? Why does it matter that he visited his father despite saying his father was lonely? Why does it matter that he praises his mother despite her having supposedly been a horrible person? 

While a fair bit on there is obvious to notice for anyone that actually followed boogie for a while, posting a list like that comes off more petty then anything else.

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, NEG said:

@SweatyTravolta Sorry, but a lot of that seems to come across more like personal attacks and looking for contradictions for the sake of hatred/trolling. Why is his father mentioned in that? Why does it matter that he visited his father despite saying his father was lonely? Why does it matter that he praises his mother despite her having supposedly been a horrible person? 

While a fair bit on there is obvious to notice for anyone that actually followed boogie for a while, posting a list like that comes off more petty then anything else.

It's ok. We get it. You are prepared to ignore people's behaviour if they make videos you like. Same with TotalCuntBiscuit. Same here. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Gizamaluke said:

ChocoTaco is the best but he only does pubg so too niche probably.

Taco is so lovely. He regularly teams up with WTFMoses who seems a good sort. I like his streams as he's quite chatty and funny.

5 hours ago, Fry Crayola said:

Don't skip page 5.

I did some digging (on youtube) and it seems like hes a flawed human being, but so am I. So I'm not in a position to throw stones.