rllmuk
Harsin

(Some) Streamers Are The Worst

5 hours ago, replicant said:

Just as well DSP wasn't in the Gents when Doc popped into film. 

“What the hell, I was pulling my zip down and it didn’t register? Wow, THANKS KOJIMA”

18 hours ago, ryodi said:

The Trending Gamer award continues its 100% record of being given to the worst people

Bloody hell you're not kidding!

2014 - TotalBiscuit

2015 - Greg Miller

2016 - Boogie2988

2017 - Dr Disrespect

I don't know much about Greg Miller, is he a trash person like his fellow winners?

• Upvote 1

384149.gif?b64lines=

Reminder: EA gave this twat a million dollars to promote a game.

If you want to get really depressed click that Tweet and read all the replies he got from his fans.

20 minutes ago, Harsin said:

I don't know much about Greg Miller, is he a trash person like his fellow winners?

He is very loud and annoyingly American but seems to be a legitimately nice, progressive person.

12 minutes ago, Flub said:

Amazed at the people on resetera defending this.

It is an absolute minority defending this asshole in that thread though, and they are getting railed for it.

3 hours ago, Harsin said:

He has an ego the size of the planet.  Its amazing there is enough room for the world's population.

3 hours ago, Harsin said:

Bloody hell you're not kidding!

2014 - TotalBiscuit

2015 - Greg Miller

2016 - Boogie2988

2017 - Dr Disrespect

That is harsh on Greg he's just an annoyingly loud American who is incredibly popular for some reason . His biggest crime is giving Colin Moriarty a career just because he was his roommate and that guy so bad Resetera have banned all discussions of him on their board.

1 minute ago, df0 said:

Since when is Boogie a bad person? Honest question, isn't he well respected?

He means well, but he tries to cater to everyone whenever anyone critiques his opinions on controvsal topics and that gets grating if you've known him for a while. Yet he decides to continue to discuss controversy despite knowing his own flaws of flip-flopping until the cows come home, sigh.

As a streamer he's not the type Rllmuk would like. Swears a lot, terrible* jokes, political correctness out the window. It's where you'll notice how much of a mask his YT videos can tend to be.

*excellent

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

26 minutes ago, df0 said:

Since when is Boogie a bad person? Honest question, isn't he well respected?

Remember when Trump was talking about "Good people on both sides" and meant nazis? That's Boogie.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, df0 said:

Ugh.

Who would be good positive candidates for the annual title of Trending Gamer?

Shroud is probably the only big name streamer who doesn't seem to be a really awful person in some way.  He just seems to be a relaxed chap who is ludicrously good at FPS games. 

It's also really sweet when he hosts really small streamers with his 20-40k viewers:

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, df0 said:

Ugh.

Who would be good positive candidates for the annual title of Trending Gamer?

Girlfriend Reviews? I'm not sure of her name but the Youtube channel is one of the best things to happen in gaming coverage recently.

I hope she hasn't been outed as a secret nazi racist while I've not been looking.

• Empathy 1

26 minutes ago, Broker said:

SHOCKED that Neg would be a fan.

I wouldn't describe 'barely caring to click on his vids these days' as a fan. Outside of his flip flop nature, his content output became a lot more boring and predictable after his divorce (thanks partly to YouTube policies, mind). He just doesn't have anything to say that isn't said by anyone else, and isn't even fat anymore to make his Francis skit as amusing.

But do I think he's well meaning at heart? Yes.

21 minutes ago, NEG said:

But do I think he's well meaning at heart? Yes.

We may have a very different understanding of what "well meaning" actually means.

EDIT - I don't know why this has posted the entire thing instead of just a link. This seems awful but I'm not going to fix it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, PK said:

Shroud is probably the only big name streamer who doesn't seem to be a really awful person in some way.  He just seems to be a relaxed chap who is ludicrously good at FPS games. 

It's also really sweet when he hosts really small streamers with his 20-40k viewers:

Shroud, King Richard, Ceez.

Maybe even Dakotaz despite him trying to kill symfunny by making him stay up lol