rllmuk
Harsin

(Some) Streamers Are The Worst

On 11/12/2018 at 11:59, daifuco said:

The topic starter is used cheap tactics to make the thread popular. "streamers are the worst" Blaming a group of people.

In Spain the same philosophy applied to mens. "Men are the worst"  now we are second class citizens in Spain we don't even have presumption of innocence! If a man is accused of violence that's it. 

Needless to say that's causing a lot of friction.

It's funny when the only political group willing to fight for equal rights among men and women .... Is the far right!

Criminalising a group of people is a form of abuse.

In all my years living in Spain I not once felt like a second class citizen. You're spouting shit.

• Upvote 8

On 11/12/2018 at 12:52, daifuco said:

The rights struggle for men in Spain is true. And that happens after being criminalised.

Complete and utter bullshit. If anything they're still stuck in backwards macho culture. Source: my entire family is Spanish. 

• Upvote 2

Dr Disrespect has managed to get himself banned from Twitch. :facepalm:

Via Resetera.

Apparently his camera man followed him into the bathroom when he was doing an IRL stream at e3 and a minor was peeing

He went to public bathroom with camera man 4 times. Last time he went he even encouraged camera man to film him and his "security" peeing in urinals.

I saw the footage on Twitter but still can’t believe it happened.

1. How could anyone with that amount of experience be so naive?

2. Why did not a single person who was filmed taking a piss voice their disapproval?

This is a weird world.

1 minute ago, Broker said:

Not being allowed on Twitch?

Let's be honest, he'll be back, and his fans will throw money at him akin to Yaxley-Lennon being freed.

I'm sure he will be, but I've also seen the figures for how many subs you use if you're busy for a day and can't stream. His last high profile departure was good for his career, but I'm hoping a few might sink him.

He's a grown man with a family. That's not a measurement for maturity and social conduct, but how does one think "I am going to film in a public bathroom several times" and not consider that perhaps it is not the best idea. Unless it was a social experiment/joke/prank/cry for attention.

He's a grown man who cheated on his wife, then used that as publicity for himself. After taking some time off to pretend he felt bad, he returned in a blaze of glory and made loads of money on Twitch which basically only exists because he not only had an affair, but decided to use the Eastenders playbook to turn it into drama for his own financial gain. 

I imagine if he got sent to jail for accidentally filming a kids penis it would probably be the best day of his wife's life.