rllmuk
Benny

The Official Rllmuk Awards 2018 - Get Your Votes in Before January 14th!

Extend the deadline poll  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Game of the Year

A1. Celeste (final placing: 7th)

"Usually I don't go for the super-punishing pixel-perfect games designed to make the player suffer, but Celeste's design is damn-near immaculate. Checkpoints are never so far apart that the game drags, and they're never so close that the challenge is gone. Madeline herself is capable and responsive - with quick movement, a generous dash and useful climbing - and nearly each level throws in a new gameplay twist that makes you think about how you use these abilities. Outside of the gameplay Celeste has gorgeous graphics and an incredible soundtrack, and even the writing is charming and humorous. This game deserves to be in everyone's library."

A2. Dragonball FighterZ

"It was another good year for fighting games, and whilst I couldn't find time for all of them I still had a lot of fun playing Dragonball FighterZ. My knowledge of the anime only really goes as far as "scouter readings over 9000" and kamehameha beams, but the combination of Arcsys' graphics tech and DB stylings was irresistible. As well as possibly being the best-looking game I played in 2018, Dragonball FighterZ also does its best to accommodate people who find fighters intimidating - there are plenty of useful tutorials, easy chain combos and super shortcuts - and the gameplay modes available at launch just make you think of what could have been if Street Fighter V was released in a similar state. Bah."

A3. Shudder

"When this forum accomodates such a wide variety of opinionated videogame fans it can be pretty exciting when one of them announces that they're working with a team to create their own videogames. With this in mind, I was already looking forward to Shudder - especially as a fan of abstract 2D "arena" games - and the final game doesn't disappoint. Shudder has a gameplay "loop" that's easy to understand - stun and destroy the bugs to charge yourself up so that you can stun and destroy more bugs - but creates something completely compelling. It then builds on this loop with the vortex cubes and energy voids - game furniture that can be "charged" up for big bonuses or bigger bangs, but the game never runs the risk of being over-crowded with too many ideas. The clean presentation, pixel-art para-bugs and moody music only add to the overall quality, and it's seen good support since its launch, with various updates."

A4. Tetris Effect (final placing: 6th)

"Just to be clear, the core concept of classic Tetris is still pretty much untouchable... but in end-of-year lists it does have that "another version of Tetris" baggage when compared to genuinely original releases. That being said, Tetris Effect does do some neat things with the zone feature (freeze time so that you can clear more than four lines at once), the VR support (allowing more immersion and fancy 3D effects) and variable speed (which quickly turns relaxing puzzling into frantic desperation and vice-versa.) In addition, the soundtrack has enough gems to make up for the occasional forgettable tune, the visual themes of each stage can be mesmerising, and the Effects modes have plenty of variations to enjoy once the campaign is over."

A5. Deltarune (final placing: 20th)

"My first exposure to Undertale was the PS4 release in 2017, and when I finished I was conflicted; I was excited to see what Toby Fox would come up with next, but at the same time I wasn't sure if something new would be able to feel as fresh as Undertale. Deltarune manages it, though - the characters are great, the music is instantly catchy, the new gameplay ideas catch the player off-guard, and the story leaves the player with a lot to take in and digest. Oh, and the pre-release was excellent; building up a few rumours, dropping the game for free out of nowhere, and encouraging sensible spoiler etiquette without achieving Atlus levels of nonsense. (Surprise; polite messaging and a recommended window of silence goes down better than account suspension threats and a complete absence of windows.)"

Biggest Disappointment of the Year (game, hardware, or anything else)

Z1. The launch of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Edition

"I talk about the launch specifically because right now it's a little bit better and the online bits actually work. It still feels a bit bare-bones but it's preferable to the day of release, where you had this weird instance in which the two players would ready up in a lobby but they would never see an indication of the other player readying up on their screen, so the match wouldn't start and you'd have two confused players asking why the other one isn't readying up. After Iron Galaxy provided such a great multiplayer environment for Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike - Online Edition you'd think that the developers of Anniversary Collection would try and do something similar here, but it's a glaring disappointment on what's otherwise a fun collection of games."

Z2.

Z3.

Z4.

Z5.

Sound Design of the Year

S1. Celeste

"This is a game with some serious tunes, and each one manages to capture the mood of the chapter incredibly well - the isolation and creeping danger in Golden Ridge, the inner soul-searching of the Mirror Temple, the climactic battle in Reflection and that amazing medley in the summit. And then there are remixes to be found in the B-sides and beyond. Outside of the music, Celeste also handles effects well - there's the gibberish chatter that accompanies the dialogue, the harsh pop as Madeline gets wiped out, the slamming of big impacts, and clever touches such as when Madeline goes underwater and the soundtrack becomes muffled whilst she's submerged. Even when your death count is in the hundreds, the sound design is good enough to keep you coming back."

S2. Just Shapes & Beats

S3. Deltarune

Visual Design of the Year

V1. Dragonball FighterZ

"I had kind of appreciated the graphics tech of ArcSys fighters from a distance, as people excitedly posted gifs of Guilty Gear Xrd battles transitioning between 2D and 3D and it looked like the best thing ever but I knew nothing about Guilty Gear. I mean, I still can't claim to know anything about DB, but it seemed like a perfect fit for the graphical style of modern ASW fighting games. When you're getting deep into the systems and trying out the various combo challenges you can kind of get lost in gameplay and then remind yourself that this is an astonishingly pretty game. Characters are vibrant and expressive, the animations are nice and smooth, the little cuts during destructive finishes are welcome, and it even has that little camera rotation as a match ends to further emphasise the 3D-ness, so to speak."

V2. Celeste

"Punishing games can feel pretty unwelcoming when they take the stark, abstract approach to presentation... and so it helps that Celeste has so many vivid and colourful areas in each of its chapters. No matter how badly you're doing, you always want to see more, and every stage has its own unique visual identity - from the pink and yellow skies of Golden Ridge to the moody interiors of the Mirror Temple. Additionally, the game blends art styles well - the character portraits are lovely and the pixel art is ace - and there are loads of great little animation touches such as the sparkles left behind from a dash, or when Madeline catches her breath after a particularly challenging event. The game also does gentle hints well, as seen with things like the subtle ripple from a strawberry location."

V3. Tetris Effect

Writing of the Year

W1. Deltarune

W2. Celeste

W3.

Gaming Format (System) of the Year

F1. Switch

"I don't even own one but it's going to win anyway so it might as well take my vote."

Publisher or Developer of the Year

P1. Bandai Namco

Best Supported Game (released pre 2018) of the Year

B1. Wipeout Omega Collection

"The PSVR headset and the early Wipeout games both felt like glimpses into the future, and so the idea of an update to a Wipeout game that added PSVR support seemed unmissable. It may not be the kind of game you want to have as your introduction to VR, but it's worth a look once you've tried a few other games. From the moment you're sat on the starting grid - not in your room looking at the game on a flat-panel TV, but there, on the starting grid - you know this is going to be something special, and it doesn't disappoint in any way. Even though it is "just" a racing game and it's being played on a five year old console, it feels like one of the most "futuristic" experiences of 2018; the kind of thing that the '90s you thought gaming would eventually become."

Your game of the year that didn't come out this year (basically what is your favourite game you played this year that came out in 2017 or earlier)

X1. Riptale

"Roguelite design, one-hit kills, minimalist visuals, an ace soundtrack and custom combos make this a ton of fun, and it's less than £5 on Steam."

Best game character of the year

C1. Rouxls Kaard (Deltarune)

C2. Susie (Deltarune)

C3. "Old Woman" (Celeste)

• Upvote 9

Game of the Year

A1. Sonic Mania Plus

A2. Deltarune

A3. Mega Man 11

A4. Katamari Damacy Reroll

A5. Ikaruga (Switch)

Z1. Nintendo Online Service

Z2. World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth

Z3.

Z4.

Z5.

Sound Design of the Year

S1. Super Smash Bros: Ultimate

S2. Sonic Mania Plus

S3. Deemo (physical Switch release)

V1. Super Smash Bros: Ultimate

V2. Sonic Mania Plus

V3. World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth

Writing of the Year

W1. Deltarune

W2.

W3.

F1. Switch

P1. SEGA

B1. Cookie Clicker http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Your game of the year that didn't come out this year (basically what is your favourite game you played this year that came out in 2017 or earlier)

X1. Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior (NES)

C1. Lancer (Deltarune)

C2. Susie (Deltarune)

C3. Saurfang (World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth)

Edit: Forgot about Tetris Effect, but too late now.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for doing this again, Benny. It's my Rllmuk highlight of the year!

What was the deadline for entries last year? I've got a stack of games from this year that I haven't even started yet, including RDR2. 

• Upvote 1

Game of the Year

A1. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

A2. God of War

A3. Vampyr

A4. Monster Hunter: World

A5. Red Dead Redemption 2

Z1. Ni No Kuni 2

Z2. State of Decay 2

Z3. 

Z4.

Z5.

Sound Design of the Year

S1. God of War

S2. Read Dead Redemption 2

S3. Vampyr

V1. Red Dead Redemption 2

V2. Vampyr

V3. Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Writing of the Year

W1. The Witcher Tales: Thronebreaker

W2. Red Dead Redemption 2

W3. God of War

F1. PC

P1. Dontnod Entertainment

B1. Rocket League

X1. Rocket League

C1. Meve (The Witcher Tales: Thronebreaker)

C2. Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

C3. Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption 2)

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

Thanks for doing this again, Benny. It's my Rllmuk highlight of the year!

What was the deadline for entries last year? I've got a stack of games from this year that I haven't even started yet, including RDR2. 

Better spend Xmas avoiding the rest of the world and get cracking then. The deadline is tighter this year.

The Game of the Year

A1. Yakuza Kiwami 2

A2. Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (kinda wish I could count these two as one game)

A3. Spider-Man

A4. God of War

A5. Red Dead Redemption 2

Z1. Fallout 76 - I'll level with you I haven’t even played it, but it has to go here doesn’t it,

Z2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider - was hoping Square-Enix might turnaround the franchise with this entry, but another dull entry that's just more of the world's most bored sounding adventurer as she spends more her gap year brutally slitting throats between picking herbs and the 8 billion other meaningless collectables on the map.

Z3. Vampyr - a game where you play a vampire on the gloomy streets of turn of the century London, full of moral dilemmas, from the makers of Life is Strange? Sign me up. Unfortunately the result was a jankyfest that felt like it fell through a portal from the Xbox 360 launch period. I could look past its failings if the writing was good, but it wasn’t and the sheer amount of awful combat you had to endure to play story bits was the final nail in the coffin.

Z4. PlayStation Classic - all you had to do was copy Nintendo here Sony, that's all you had to do and you couldn’t even manage that.

Z5. Octopath Traveller - controversial, but I'm including this. I can see subjectively see how it's a good game. But I'm putting it in as as a personal disappointment as despite loving this kind of game back in the day, it drove home I no longer have the time/patience for stuff like random battles and a lot of the classic tropes of the JRPG genre anymore.

Sound Design of the Year

S1. Red Dead Redemption 2

S2. God of War - purely on the grounds of how consistently satisfying the whoosh/think of flinging the axe was.

S3. Detroit: Become Human - probably the only time you'll see me put a David Cahe game in a best of list.

V1. DragonBall FighterZ

V2. Shadow of the Collusus

V3. Spider-Man

Writing of the Year

W1. Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - hard to pick between this and Kiwami 2 for me, but 6 pipped it for some of the Onomichi stuff and the ending which a decade me get something in my eye.

W2. Spider-Man - captured the pure spirit of the wallcrawler better that any other Spidey media project of recent times for me ( I haven’t seen Into the Spiderverse yet though)

W3. 

F1. PS4 - stellar year of exclusives for the PS4 this late in its lifespan

Publisher or Developer of the Year

P1. Sony - see above answer

B1. Fortnite - Epic are doing an absolutely terrific job of supporting the game and adding a constant stream of substantial updates. Log in, oh look now you can fly planes!

X1. Fortnite

C1. Kazama Kiryu

C2. Goro Majima

C3. Spider-Cop

• Upvote 1

The Game of the Year

A1. Sonic Mania Plus

A2. Tetris Effect

A3. Labo

A4. Super Mario Party

A5. Warioware Gold

Z1. PlayStation Classic

Z2. Mario Tennis Aces

Z3. God of War

Z4. Red Dead Redemption 2

Z5. Hollow Knight

Sound Design of the Year

S1. Tetris Effect

S2. Just Dance 2019

S3. Super Smash Bros: Ultimate

V1. Super Smash Bros: Ultimate

V2. Tetris Effect

V3. Octopath Traveller

Writing of the Year

W1. Lego DC Super Villians

W2. Lego The Incredibles

W3. Detective Pikachu

F1. 3DS

Publisher or Developer of the Year

P1. Nintendo

B1. Splatoon 2

X1. Dark Souls (rebought on switch)

C1. Princess Bowser (The Internet)

C2. The pig who you have to carry around (God of War)

C3. Eevee (Let's Go)

• Upvote 1

Game of the Year

A1. Black Bird
"This is the sort of game I'd make a beeline for at the arcade as a child. Beautiful graphics and amazing music, you feel like you're totally inside this delightful world filled with cute little egg men who play dead and shriek and run away when you come to get them. It's such a gorgeous little thing, a highly replayable score chaser all tied up in a perfect little package. Indie gaming at it's best"

A2. ZeroRanger
"Hard to say too much about this game without spoiling the experience. What Blue Revolver did for the manic "quick turnaround scoring loop" bullet hell in 2016, this has done for your old school memoriser. Utterly amazing game."

A3. Dead Cells
"Excellent roguelite which takes everything that is good about metroidvanias and chucks out the trash. Really fun, fast, tight combat, pitch perfect difficulty and excellent devs who are still listening to feedback and constantly tweaking and refining things to this day"

A4. Steel Vampire
"Excellent vertical shmup that encourages you to play as aggressively as you can, always on the front line, getting in their stupid alien faces and taking them down before they've even had their breakfast! Constantly pushing your way up the screen and juggling the rank, pushing things as far as you can handle without fucking yourself over. Really intense and exciting."

F1. PC

C1. Beaky fuzzblob from "black bird"

• Upvote 3

Game of the Year

A1. Beat Saber

A2. DJMAX Respect

A3. Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night

A4. Persona 5: Dancing Star Night

A5. Ketsui Deathtiny: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi

Z1.

Z2.

Z3.

Z4.

Z5.

Sound Design of the Year

S1. Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night

S2. Persona 5: Dancing Star Night

S3. Ketsui Deathtiny: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi

V1. Spiderman

V2. Forza Horizon 4

V3. Tetris Effect

Writing of the Year

W1. Detroit: Become Human

W2.

W3.

F1. Playstation 4

P1. M2

B1.

X1. Xenoblade Chronicles 2

C1. Connor (Detroit)

C2. 

C3.

great year again for me, other than beat saber and ketsui (easily best game this year for me but as it's an old game with new modes and stuff i didn't put it first) i could have easily voted for any of these in the other positions - detroit, taiko switch, forza horizon 4, monster hunter world, tetris, hitman 2, celeste, astro bot, spiderman.

• Upvote 1

No commentary for... reasons which will become apparent in the future. This is also very much liable to change, both as I remember/change my mind on a lot of things, and as I have a good few games still on my To Play list! Expect a later post or two of adjustments! 

Also, this has been a fantastic year, and the number of games jostling for position just outside the top 5 is impressive. 

Game of the Year

A1. Hitman 2

A2. Tetris Effect

A3. Banner Saga 3

A4. Paratopic

A5. Astro Bot

Z1. Continuing games industry treatment of workers

Z2. Red Dead Redemption 2

Z3. PlayStation Classic

Z4.

Z5.

Sound Design of the Year

S1. Tetris Effect

S2. Red Dead Redemption 2

S3. Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night

V1. Tetris Effect

V2. Wipeout: Omega Collection: VR

V3. Paratopic

Writing of the Year

W1. Paratopic

W2. Banner Saga 3

W3. Vampyr

F1. PlayStation VR

P1. Motion Twin

B1. Prey

X1. Rock Band 4

C1. 

C2.

C3.

• Upvote 3

Quick question, If a game came out this year on a system, but had already came out on other systems in previous years does it count? 

Ie. Diablo 3, came out this year on Switch and was the first time I played it but has been out on other consoles in previous years 

36 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Quick question, If a game came out this year on a system, but had already came out on other systems in previous years does it count? 

Ie. Diablo 3, came out this year on Switch and was the first time I played it but has been out on other consoles in previous years 

22 hours ago, Benny said:

Only games released in 2018 are eligible. You may include games that were previously released in a different territory or for a different system, as long as they came out this year. So for example Divinity: Original Sin 2 came out on consoles this year and so is eligible.

Just mention you mean the Switch version and it's fine.

• Upvote 1

Game of the Year

A1. Diablo 3 (Switch) 

A2. Monster Hunter Generations (Switch) 

A3. Warframe (Switch) 

A4. Football Manager (PC) 

A5. Celeste (Switch) 

Z1. Fallout 76

Z2. PlayStation Classic

Z3. Mario Tennis Aces

F1. Switch

P1. Nintendo

Your game of the year that didn't come out this year (basically what is your favourite game you played this year that came out in 2017 or earlier)

X1. Skyrim (Switch) 

I’m going to, but I’m going to wait til I play Smash. I already know it’s going to be in my top 5, but would feel a fanny voting for it without having played it. Hollow Knight at number 1 is a given. Dismayed it hasn’t been mentioned by anyone yet. It has to be Rllmuk’s most loved game this year, surely?

Game of the Year

A1. Hollow Knight

I've been struggling to try and express what it is about Hollow Knight that justifies not only why this is my favourite game of the year, but also up there with my favourite games ever. There's a real sense of loneliness in the game world: that you're travelling through the ruins of this once majestic land. You meet enigmatic characters, who slowly fill you in on the world and what's happened. So far, so Dark Souls. 

But it's more than that. It's a Metroidvania that outshines Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night. The combat is sublime, the music is incredible and the atmosphere it builds is second to none. It's amazing and shows up any big releases this year. If ever you needed to prove to someone just how important indie games can be, just show them this. 

A2. Dark Souls Remastered

Not much to say about this that hasn't been said many, many times over. It's Dark Souls, but it runs better than it used to. I love this game so much I think I've bought it five times over the years. 

A3. Into the Breach

Advance Wars is probably my all time favourite game ever. Every similar style of game I play is a pale comparison to it. This isn't as good as Advance Wars. But it's probably the closest a turn based strategy game has got. Basically, you control 3 mechson a small map, trying to protect civilians and structures from an alien invasion. The clever twist with this is if you screw up, you can send one of your mech pilots back in time to restart the campaign with all the experience he's gained. It adds an interesting risk/reward mechanic and it has that 'one more go' that great turn based strategy games have. Wargroove has its work cut out for it next year if it aims to best this. 

A4. QUBE 2

All the heathens bitching bout this being one of the Games with Gold this month need a slap. This is probably the best Portal style knock off out there. An ingenious first person puzzle game that will have you slapping yourself for being so incredibly stupid when you figure out a puzzle you've been stuck on for the last half an hour. Strongly recommended. 

A5. Hitman 2

Not finished it yet, but nothing does emergent gameplay quite like it. No restarts: plan your attack and deal with the consequences. I'm amazed it's not more popular than it is. 

Z1. PlayStation Classic

Z2. Fallout 76

Z3. 

Z4.

Z5.

Sound Design of the Year

S1. Hollow Knight

S2.

S3.

V1. Hollow Knight

V2. 

V3.

Writing of the Year

W1. The Banner Saga 3

W2. The Council

W3. 

F1. PlayStation 4. I will admit, their games do pretty much nothing for me, but I can't deny what a successful year they've had with a number of critically acclaimed releases. 

P1. 

B1. Rock Band 4. It will a

X1. Voez

C1. 

C2.

C3.

EDIT: I didn't see your post until after I'd posted this @Calashnikov :D

• Upvote 4

I didn't care for hollow knight when I tried it. Lots of traipsing back and forth, enemies respawning, dull, easy combat.

It looked nice but felt hollow. Maybe I didn't give it long enough.

Maybe dead cells stole it's thunder? They're quite similar.

• Upvote 2

Pretty much RDR2 clean sweep, great game loved it. I’ve only completed three games that were released this year & only two of them were great. NNK2 was just ok.

Game of the Year

A1. Red Dead Redemption 2

A2. God of War

Z1. Fallout 76

Z2. PlayStation Classic

Sound Design of the Year

S1. Red Dead Redemption 2

S2. God of War

V1. Red Dead Redemption 2

V2. God of War

V3. Ni No Kuni 2

Writing of the Year

W1. Red Dead Redemption 2

F1. PlayStation 4

P1. Sony (God of War & Spider-Man)

Your game of the year that didn't come out this year (basically what is your favourite game you played this year that came out in 2017 or earlier)

X1. Stardew Valley

C1. Black Belle (RDR2)

C2. Arthur Morgan (RDR2)

Game of the Year

A1. Astro Bot Rescue Mission

A2. Tetris Effect

A3. Shadow of the Colossus

A4. Lumines Remastered

A5.

(yep, only four 2018 released titles for me this year so that kind of makes these choices a foregone conclusion.

Z1. Ace Combat 7 got bumped to 2019

Z2. No Spa-Francorchamps in Gran Turismo Sport (yet)

Z3. No Laguna Seca in Gran Turismo Sport (yet)

Z4. Finding out I suck at Tetris and will never earn the platinum trophy

Z5. Only having Japanese subtitles available in Shadow of the Colossus from the Japanese store. Whyyyyy????

Sound Design of the Year

S1. Tetris Effect

S2. Lumines Remastered

S3. Astro Bot Rescue Mission

V1. Tetris Effect

V2. Astro Bot Rescue Mission

V3. Shadow of the Colossus

Writing of the Year

W1. Shadow of the Colossus

W2. Astro Bot

W3.

F1. Playstation 4

P1. Polyphony Digital 

B1. Gran Turismo Sport - monthly free updates are one thing that would already win them this accolade, but the tremendous FIA-GT world championship events seal the deal.

X1. Gran Turismo Sport (see above)

C1. Astro Bot

C2. Astro Bot's soccer bot enemies

C3. Astro Bot's octopus boss

• Upvote 2

Game of the Year

A1. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

"One of the all-time platforming greats, nice to see it getting a second chance at commercial success on the Switch."

A2. Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

"it's pretty good."

A3.

A4.

A5.

Z1. Fallout 76

"I've not played it, but seeing Bethesda ruin the franchise makes me sad."

Z2.

Z3.

Z4.

Z5.

Sound Design of the Year

S1. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

"Great soundtrack"

S2.

S3.

V1. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

"Retro Studios know how to animate monkeys in lovely environments"

V2.

V3.

Writing of the Year

W1. Divinity: Original Sin 2

"A definite improvement over the first game in this regard"

W2.

W3.

F1. PC

"Just for the ludicrous number of bargains and free games"

P1. Sega

"Thank you Sega for bringing Yakuza to PC, a series I look forward to getting into"

B1. Overwatch

"The hamsterball was the single-greatest addition to Overwatch since it came out."

X1. Prey (2017)

"Oh boy, how to properly articulate my love for this game. I made a big mistake last year not having this at the top of my list ahead of Zelda. In my defence, I had only played a few hours of what turned out to be a bit of a slow burn, but was eventually utterly absorbed by the game's mechanics, atmosphere, story and attention to detail in its environments/world. Having finished it now, it is possibly up there as my favourite game of the current gen. And also tops the list of "Best Destruction of Glass in Games""

C1. Hammond the Hamsterball

C2. Dixie Kong

C3. Cranky Kong

• Upvote 1

Game of the Year

A1. God of War

A2. Spiderman

A3. Read Dead Redemption 2

A4. Astro Bot

A5. Shadow of the Collossus

Biggest Disappointment of the Year (game, hardware, or anything else)

Z1.

Z2.

Z3.

Z4.

Z5.

Sound Design of the Year

S1. Read Dead Redemption 2

S2. God of War

S3.

Visual Design of the Year

V1. Astro Bot

V2. God of War

V3. Shadow of the Collossus

Writing of the Year

W1. God of War

W2. Red Dead Redemption 2

W3.

F1. PS4

P1. Sony Interactive Entertainment

Best Supported Game (released pre 2018) of the Year

B1. GT Sport

Your game of the year that didn't come out this year (basically what is your favourite game you played this year that came out in 2017 or earlier)

X1.

C1.

C2.

C3.

• Upvote 1