Pob

Be a thread starter! *sponsored by Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - coming to a platform near you this Friday

On 03/01/2019 at 23:47, stan said:

I started a thread in Discussion once. It was fucking great. I mean a really great one. It was about suctioning your Amiga joystick to a copy of the Guinness book of records for a lap rest. And it went down a storm, like people saying all their old gaming memories. And do you know what happened? A mod moved it to the retro folder. Literally killed it dead in its tracks.

I'll never forget that openly hostile move and it for that reason I will never create a thread in here ever again.

But, know this, I take a huge amount of satisfaction seeing you now beg for content.

Why do we have a retro folder?

Because changes to the forum structure are now more difficult than modifying the US Constitution. 

I like all these new threads. Not sure if these discussions would have otherwise been buried in other threads, but still.

• Upvote 3