rllmuk
dumpster

Turn your Nintendo Switch into a fantastic emulation machine

48 minutes ago, MikeBeaver said:

The Android version, installed directly from the Playstore.

It runs Panzer Dragoon Saga also, although I'm not getting on well with the controls, but only had a quick blast, it's back to Fire Emblem before I forget what's going on, before I start any more retro stuff properly, but the two emulators I have tried have worked great so far, might see how "Drastic" is doing at some point, as a DS emulator for the Switch would be pretty tasty.

Can you have Lineage and Atmosphere on the same memory card? The guides I looked at tell you to start by formatting the SD card.

So @MikeBeaver , I did this with a 32Gb memory card and wrote the 32Gb image to the card.  It's all working, but the computer sees the card as a 2GB one with all the Android gubbins on, and the rest appears unformatted.  The guide said to be careful not to format the card , so what's happening there? Where do I put the games when the memory card is only showing as 2GB?

Early thoughts are, wow, it all works and was easy enough to do. Games seem fine but loading times and downloads seem slow.  Clash Royale took a minute to load, but plays fine.

8 hours ago, MikeBeaver said:

I've been FTP'ing into it, yep, it's bloody slow, but can't work out how else to do it.

So, those folders that you get on android, (download, ringtones, music, etc), are they on the SD card?

As far as I can see, the other 30Gb of my SD card is unformatted, but is the Switch using it?  

How do you FTP Sega Rally onto the Switch and where did you put it?

Thanks- so excited!

1 hour ago, dumpster said:

So, those folders that you get on android, (download, ringtones, music, etc), are they on the SD card?

As far as I can see, the other 30Gb of my SD card is unformatted, but is the Switch using it?  

How do you FTP Sega Rally onto the Switch and where did you put it?

Thanks- so excited!

FTP into it whilst running Android, go to the sdcard folder, then, if you have already run Yabause, there should be a folder for it, drop your games in the games folder, as the raw files, not in their own folders, otherwise it won't picjk them up, if you have placed them elsewhere, then you can add directories.