Sign in to follow this  
dumpster

Collaborative Creative Thread

Wondering if there is anyone on the forum that would benefit from the creative talents of each other to enhance their creative work? For example, I self publish books on Amazon, but could really use the help of someone who can design a nice cover.  I can write, create music, provide riffs and beats for jingles, vocodered voice sounds etc. 

I like the idea of a trade system where someone could do the bits I need help with, in return for others on the forum doing the same.  We may not be able to swap person to person directly (you may be able to help me, but I may not have anything you need) but as a group everyone ends up helping everyone, whether that's putting up a review of a new book to get the ball rolling, or making some music, editing a video - just having all the creatives on the forum volunteering to provide assistance to each other for the benefit of everyone.  Does that sound workable? 

• Upvote 2