rllmuk
ianinthefuture

Wireframe - a new gaming magazine (yes, on real paper)

Forgive my laziness but has anybody figured out an easy way to cancel this yet or do I have to call somebody?

They’re stacked up and I’m not reading em. 

On 27/09/2019 at 18:25, Yiggy said:

Forgive my laziness but has anybody figured out an easy way to cancel this yet or do I have to call somebody?

They’re stacked up and I’m not reading em. 

Email wireframe@subscriptionhelpline.co.uk and they'll sort you.

I need to sub to this when I get paid next month. If anyone has any old issues they want to recycle please let me know.  Appreciate you can get the PDF's but I prefer the real thing.

3 hours ago, GamesGamesGames said:

Wireframe's Noita review must show up at some point - up there with Richard Dawson's new album as the cultural event of the year.

(Expect to see 90%+ lads).

Not until it's out of Early Access, so... in about a year, according to the Steam page.

Got a little piece in this new issue of Wireframe interviewing Infinite State Games - by coincidence their new game Family Tree is out for Switch today...

• Upvote 1

Just to say that I really appreciate Wireframe. It's short enough and cheap enough that I actually bother to read it whenever I pick up a copy. There does feel like a real focus on indie titles rather than the big games too which fits with my sensibilities and secondly, gives me a bunch of magazines to refer back too as I inevitably miss out of a few.

Saw today's mag in Sainsbury's today and that cover just stood out an absolute mile away! Top work.

• Upvote 5

One of my few complaints is that I feel there are some feature series within the Toolbox section that I feel have run their course now. I really liked the series about Cities for example, but it's been in every issue since launch. I didn't realise there were 26 features worth of things to talk about when it came to videogame cities!

4 hours ago, grounded_dreams said:

Next issue is out on the 16th of January btw.

We get to have a break for a bit! I am going to sleep so much.

And I love this cover, Harriet, our artist, did brilliantly with CDPR's existing art.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, ianinthefuture said:

And I love this cover, Harriet, our artist, did brilliantly with CDPR's existing art.

That cover is incredible, really reminds of a certain 80s / 90s comic style plus also Moebius art, it's really something!

15 hours ago, DukeOfEarlsfield said:

How do I cancel my subscription to this? I don’t have an account that I can manage and I’ve emailed raspberry pi press but I’ve not heard a response.

Email wireframe@subscriptionhelpline.co.uk

• Upvote 1