Ianos

Wireframe - a new gaming magazine (yes, on real paper)

That Tunic interview says there’s as much as another year of content development to come, plus, I assume QA etc. 2020 then? I’ll play it on Scarlet.

Still really enjoying this, and more or less managing to keep up on reading them as well, which is a bit of a miracle.

Will be renewing when my 12 issues are done. Keep up the good work all!

I'm enjoying them too but starting to slip behind! :lol: looking forward to that Dreamcast article and my favourite bits of each mag so far has been the world building stuff

I still haven't found a local supplier, alas I'm stuck with PDF. But keep posting, because even though I'm slipping behind as with wev, it's an excellent read.

I'd be tempted to bump the Raspberry Pi thread in Off Topic for some cross pollination. I think we tend to have some people who stick to OT, but would otherwise be interested in a heads up about a newer mag from the foundation. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, wev said:

I'm enjoying them too but starting to slip behind! :lol: looking forward to that Dreamcast article and my favourite bits of each mag so far has been the world building stuff

The DC piece is great, put some games on my shopping list for the console. Even though it's 2019.

34 minutes ago, Ianos said:

The DC piece is great, put some games on my shopping list for the console. Even though it's 2019.

Indeed. I was dropping hints to my other half about the hdmi adaptor for it. I'm not sure she got them though 

22 minutes ago, wev said:

Indeed. I was dropping hints to my other half about the hdmi adaptor for it. I'm not sure she got them though 

Mine should be in the post by now, I got in on the second pre-order round.

Realised after asking around it 'will not be easy' to install. Soooo looks like I'm paying for that to be done too. Ah well.

This is, at the moment the only magazine that I read from cover to cover when it arrives (rather than cover to cover the day before the next issue comes out in a fit of shame at my idleness). Just the right balance, just the right length, and it's really developing its own tone. I especially appreciate when it reviews games I probably wouldn't have found out about otherwise.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jonamok said:

Actually it’s a shark. :quote:    :P

Well saying we're having a shark of a time didn't work, so I'm willing to take this hit.

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 1

I presume when it comes to near the end of my sub, I'll get some kind of email reminder to renew? Got a three week old baby, and struggling to remember what day it is, never mind the important things like that at the moment!

55 minutes ago, Butters said:

I presume when it comes to near the end of my sub, I'll get some kind of email reminder to renew? Got a three week old baby, and struggling to remember what day it is, never mind the important things like that at the moment!

I've been told you do get a reminder, yes. You don't have to do anything to renew, mind, just to cancel - but you do get an email pointing out the sub is coming to an end so you can take action if you want to/if you hate our beautiful covers.

• Upvote 1