Lightsabres

Skywalkers/Kenobis

Jedi/Sith

A long stay on Tatooine

A visit to Hoth/Dagobah/Mustafa

All the other bounty hunters from TESB

What don’t you want to see?

It to be shit.

Even if they only planned to ever show The Mandalorian in the USA there are still 327 million people living there that weren't in the panel at Star Wars Celebration they may want to advertise it to, so I doubt that's the reason.

I think it's fairly common for events like these to show clips that never see a wider release for whatever reason. The usual official explanation is that its to keep the experience special for the attendees, but I'm sure the real reason will just be boring marketing stuff. This will be footage targeted at massive Star Wars fans, while they might want most people's first trailer to be more widely targeted. It's always possible that changes might be made between now and release as well that might involve footage being re-shot, characters tweaked or whatever.

• Upvote 2
53 minutes ago, Mogster said:

I think it's fairly common for events like these to show clips that never see a wider release for whatever reason. The usual official explanation is that its to keep the experience special for the attendees, but I'm sure the real reason will just be boring marketing stuff. This will be footage targeted at massive Star Wars fans, while they might want most people's first trailer to be more widely targeted. It's always possible that changes might be made between now and release as well that might involve footage being re-shot, characters tweaked or whatever.

Absolutely agree and I hope that's the reason there was already a nauseating amount of fan service in there for a short clip..  "Look! It's a Salacious Crumb on a spit!", "Clap you seals, it's the one eyed Tatooine door bell robot!"

Overall though it looked promising I'd have to agree.

2 hours ago, Sarlaccfood said:

Which means we won’t see it for a while if they don’t do a deal with sky or someone for the Uk. 

Might be why they haven’t released the footage properly?

It's a streaming service, they won't need to do a deal with anyone.  2020 launch in western Europe, whatever that means for us post Brexit.

• 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, Jg15 said:

I'm a little confused, we already have a Disney streaming service over here in the UK, Disneylife. Surely the Mando (along with other new Disney/Marvel/SW content) will appear on this service?

Nope. It's more likely Disneylife ends and is replaced by this at some point. It's not been made very clear though. I just hope my Disneylife subscription changes over automatically.