Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

My start was compeletely different! I started in a camp where I was walled in rather having access to an open world, then dropped into a base camp for tutorial garbage – maybe as I had no prior save file unlike this dude? I think it took me around 30 mins in total, but it was a really dull, 30 minute grind for me.

I just lost a 30 week streak and it's destroyed my enthusiasm for this now.  Since adding 3 years Gamepass ultimate at Turkish prices, the incentive to get three achievements in a game I don't like has gone. 

31 minutes ago, Fry Crayola said:

For video games, or from everything?

I ask as it's not been there for games for a couple of weeks on desktop, so I've switched to films.

I used Painters on phone and Philosophers on iPad, both gone. Just tried Films, also gone.

6 hours ago, MattKB said:

It appears the carousel search banner is gone from Edge iOS now. Urgh that’s annoying 

It's gone for me as well. It's happened a couple of times before, though, and the mobile version is still up. Maybe it's down for maintenance or something.

On 05/05/2022 at 10:28, Ry said:

Anybody having issues with the Forza punch card? Whenever I click on it I get the "oops something went wrong" screen

This is still broken, as is tradition. 

6 minutes ago, Stopharage said:

More infuriating is that the quizzes never count first time so you have to redo the same, dull nonsense for 10 points. 

I always do those last and I found if you do them and leave it on the complete/score page for a couple of minutes it can update itself later.

My weekly set streak has been reset and my current set is valid for July 6-12 2021, I'd be more annoyed if I hadn't lost my 123 week streak myself last month.

On 05/05/2022 at 14:33, Mortis said:

i use this guys channel for the rewards quests - he’s usually got a nice quick way to cheese them all. 

His tip for the F1 points was absolutely gold and saved me a whole lot of game I didn't want to play.

(cross the line to complete a lap, go to instant replay and wind time back a bit, cross line again - the reward still counts up a lap even if the game doesn't)

1 hour ago, shirubagan said:

MLB 22 won’t launch. I guess it’s getting launch spammed as a weekly “Play X game” quest and then quit immediately afterward. 

Overcooked as well. 

1 hour ago, shirubagan said:

MLB 22 won’t launch. I guess it’s getting launch spammed as a weekly “Play X game” quest and then quit immediately afterward. 

Worked for me on the second attempt, and yes I did quit immediately. 😉

Forza punch card is now working for me.

Think I will have to give it a miss. The remaining couple achievements I need are a pain in the arse. 

16 hours ago, shirubagan said:

Took a couple of attempts for it to launch for me.

I had a quick game and got my three Achievements for this week within a couple of minutes. I think the three were for: hitting a home run, hitting a home run with someone on first base (got both of these at once) and one for the dynamic difficulty changing (hit a couple of home runs in one innings). 

I only have 3 achievements I need. 

One has been glitched for ages and the other two are a pain the arse. Win an Eliminator or complete all 3 stages of each online arcade. No one does the online arcade events so it's nigh on impossible. 

If anyone else is in the same boat then hit me up and we can do the arcade one together, wouldn't take long. 

4 hours ago, Ry said:

I only have 3 achievements I need. 

One has been glitched for ages and the other two are a pain the arse. Win an Eliminator or complete all 3 stages of each online arcade. No one does the online arcade events so it's nigh on impossible. 

If anyone else is in the same boat then hit me up and we can do the arcade one together, wouldn't take long. 

They changed arcade so that it scales to the number of players. You can definitely do it solo if you need to.