IGNORED

Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

There's a quick and easy "score more" punchcard popped up today, and whilst it seems to suggest you need to make a purchase for it to complete, I didn't have to:

https://rewards.microsoft.com/dashboard/ENGB_xboxapp_pcparent_adhocPC_NBA2KAppleTVPC?ranMID=46128&ranEAID=hL3Qp0zRBOc&ranSiteID=hL3Qp0zRBOc-uMKjgPuzrAFepwYWjIpkoQ&epi=hL3Qp0zRBOc-uMKjgPuzrAFepwYWjIpkoQ&irgwc=1&OCID=AID2200057_aff_7794_1243925&tduid=(ir__9bqgera9ogkftwktkk0sohz3zv2xtbcdelnxmiez00)(7794)(1243925)(hL3Qp0zRBOc-uMKjgPuzrAFepwYWjIpkoQ)()&irclickid=_9bqgera9ogkftwktkk0sohz3zv2xtbcdelnxmiez00

Also check your mails for a free entry into a sweepstake to win a Cloud Gaming bundle. Below the entry button there are also so a few other chances (a simple quiz, a poll and a sports related punchcard that's already been up a little while) to claim up to 180 points :).

On 27/04/2022 at 13:18, ScouserInExile said:

Says 200 points for me

Hmmm I was sure it was free but perhaps I was mistaken. Just clicked on it again and it's certainly now 200 for me too. 

Did anyone else get a free one or did I perhaps imagine it :blink:

Guess who dropped a 65-week streak in the Rewards app on the Xbox? 

Whoops. 

Had a hectic week and just forgot to start the app enough times. It got to the Monday night and I realised I was on 2/3, and there was no way I could make it to 3/3 before it rolled over on the Tuesday. 

On 28/04/2022 at 16:40, Skull Commander said:

My daily set streak seems to have reset and I am 100 percent sure I  haven't missed a day. I know it's not a load of points missed but it's pretty annoying. 

Mail support. They’ll take a look at it for you and even in some cases where people have missed a day, they’ve reinstated their streak as a one off goodwill gesture :)

On 28/04/2022 at 14:25, jonathanhoey said:

Guess who dropped a 65-week streak in the Rewards app on the Xbox? 

Whoops. 

Had a hectic week and just forgot to start the app enough times. It got to the Monday night and I realised I was on 2/3, and there was no way I could make it to 3/3 before it rolled over on the Tuesday. 

I did something similar but it was even higher. I cashed my points in and don't bother with it now! 

4 minutes ago, James Lyon said:

Anyone have an issue on PC where you have to click on the link for points twice for it to register? Sometimes it doesn't work and you have to go back and do it again. It's a little annoying.

All the time. I'm now so used to it, I double-back constantly.

3 minutes ago, JoeK said:

All the time. I'm now so used to it, I double-back constantly.

Never used to happen. Not sure if it's because of an adblocker or something.

Or perhaps a Microsoft conspiracy so that people might forget it's not registered so they save a bit of money on lost streaks... :sherlock:

I use Edge on PC (Chromium based now, if you're only familiar with the rubbish old version) and that has a built-in Rewards menu widget which always seems to register click-throughs on the first attempt. By comparison clicking the links on the dashboard website would often take two or three tries.

1 hour ago, James Lyon said:

Anyone have an issue on PC where you have to click on the link for points twice for it to register? Sometimes it doesn't work and you have to go back and do it again. It's a little annoying.

Does this on iPad as well.

6 hours ago, James Lyon said:

Yup, me too. Didn’t used to do it, but now does it more often than not for me. 

This or That answers:

Fuel to the Flame

Two Doors Down

There’ll Always Be Music

Kentucky Gambler

Girl in the Movies

Light of a Clear Blue Morning

I Will Always Love You

Love is Like a Butterfly

Yellow Roses

Traveling Man

2 hours ago, Percy Filth said:

This or That answers:

Fuel to the Flame

Two Doors Down

There’ll Always Be Music

Kentucky Gambler

Girl in the Movies

Light of a Clear Blue Morning

I Will Always Love You

Love is Like a Butterfly

Yellow Roses

Traveling Man

Dagger Through The Heart and Eagle When She Flies popped up for me too :).

They are all pretty quick to get (State of Decay might be harder if you've not played it before). I played F1 on cloud and it was the jankiest connection ever. Half the time it was a smears mess but I persevered as I wasn't going to download it just for the quest (I hate serious driving games).

The weekly is Peggle 2 this week.

No idea how long it will take to hit 40 orange pegs but it’s a 5 week month this month so you only need 12 weekly’s for the monthly 1k which in practice means you only will need to do 2 of the actual play a game ones assuming you clear the play 3 games and get 3 daily ones.

1 hour ago, dreamylittledream said:

The weekly is Peggle 2 this week.

No idea how long it will take to hit 40 orange pegs.

I did it last night and it only took two or three levels for it to pop :).

That said it then robbed me of a good hr or so of Elden Ring assigned time as it's (to me) bloody addictive!!

I think you might need to do 10 laps in one race. I have done about 20 laps over a few races and it's still sitting at 0/10

I just flung in the time trial and picked the easiest circuit - it doesn’t even care if you cut corners as long as the counter goes up. 

1 hour ago, Mortis said:

I just flung in the time trial and picked the easiest circuit - it doesn’t even care if you cut corners as long as the counter goes up. 

This. I used Monza in F1 time trial, which took maybe ten minutes. If you haven't played the game before, you can double up and get your daily achievement 50pts by using the rewind feature. Which I think you have to do from the in game menu / pause, hit replay, then press X. I think. That's how I did it, anyway.

4 hours ago, Ry said:

I think you might need to do 10 laps in one race. I have done about 20 laps over a few races and it's still sitting at 0/10

I did 2 5 lap races and it counted for me. Slime Rancher was slow to trigger though, and I did about 30 plorks before it popped.

Anybody having issues with the Forza punch card? Whenever I click on it I get the "oops something went wrong" screen