Ottawa, Canada

Rabat, Morocco

Rome, Italy

Seoul, South Korea

Tokyo, Japan

Vienna, Austria

Wellington, New Zealand

6 hours ago, dreamylittledream said:

There isn’t a lightspeed quiz for me in todays set (the first link says it’s quiz but it’s a 10 point one and on Winter destinations).

Try clearing the cache and logging back in?

I had a light speed quiz as an additional link after completing the this and that quiz.

I still can't get the search rewards to work. The premade ones for 10 points from the dashboard work fine but if I type something in myself it doesn't work. I tried different browsers, even the Android Bing app. I'm signed in, it shows my point total, but it doesn't go up when I search...

I’m having a brainfart - on the Xbox rewards app, what does “complete 3 distinct days Bing searches on the app“ mean for the weekly rewards set? I feel like I’ve done it a bunch of times before but it’s currently stuck on 1/3 and now I’m wondering what I’m actually supposed to be doing. 

1 minute ago, Pob said:

I’m having a brainfart - on the Xbox rewards app, what does “complete 3 distinct days Bing searches on the app“ mean for the weekly rewards set? I feel like I’ve done it a bunch of times before but it’s currently stuck on 1/3 and now I’m wondering what I’m actually supposed to be doing. 

Use the Bing app on iOS or Android, and just do a load of searches. I usually just search for the planets in our solar system. I do this everyday and so just have to put the first letter in for each planet. 

If you want a no effort way to do the Injustice quest 

Launch the game (think it might be on cloud) 

Go to single player 

Go to multiverse and select any one

Pick a tower that it'll let you do. If there aren't any, back out an pick a different planet (they sometimes have a character level requirement) 

Important bit now. On the character selection screen, hit x on a character, then go left twice to select the ai fighter 

Hit A a few times to get into the fight. 

The ai will now fight for you. You'll just need to hit A a few times at the end of each fight. 

22 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

If you want a no effort way to do the Injustice quest 

Launch the game (think it might be on cloud) 

Go to single player 

Go to multiverse and select any one

Pick a tower that it'll let you do. If there aren't any, back out an pick a different planet (they sometimes have a character level requirement) 

Important bit now. On the character selection screen, hit x on a character, then go left twice to select the ai fighter 

Hit A a few times to get into the fight. 

The ai will now fight for you. You'll just need to hit A a few times at the end of each fight. 

Not too sure if it's because I've not played the game before, but when I went into multiverse there was only ever the one planet (Earth) with three towers all of which were labeled as tutorials. It only let me select the first one with my opponent then taking an age to inflict any level of damage upon me.

If anyone else is having the same issue, then I found that going into single player, single fight, select your character, select opponent and then selecting the difficulty as very hard, had me getting my ass handed to me within about 15 seconds. At the end of your getting slapped around hit retry and after 4 fights the quest pops.

Oh and yes it works just fine on cloud :)

I’ve tried a few times now but I’m gonna have to accept that I won’t be getting 75 points for one hour of Elder Scrolls.

Not bashing those that like that sort of game but I just fail to see the appeal of it… plus so many menus, screens and stats!

Going to forgo the headset and instead  save up for the memory expansion card. Not sure I’ll get it in 2022, need about 200,000 points more.

3 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

I’ve tried a few times now but I’m gonna have to accept that I won’t be getting 75 points for one hour of Elder Scrolls.

Not bashing those that like that sort of game but I just fail to see the appeal of it… plus so many menus, screens and stats!

Going to forgo the headset and instead  save up for the memory expansion card. Not sure I’ll get it in 2022, need about 200,000 points more.

I may be being thick, but how would you go about getting an expansion card? A crap tonne of gift cards?