IGNORED

Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

Oh - when I went on I saw two entries - one was free and the other was 500 points. I just clicked and redeeemed the free one.

Does anyone ever actually spend points on the sweepstakes? Seems like madness.....

I'm very close to 100000 points. (plus I have £50 credit sitting already) 

I have to say Microsoft rewards is another reason I keep thinking of selling my PS5. 

I use the points to buy any big 3rd party releases and also having gamepass means I just save so much money on games. 

Be very, very careful near the chairty buttons. I clicked one the other week by accident and it auto deducted 2000 points from my total. I managed to turn it off as a regular sub thing but it said in the T&C's that it would take them up front for that month because I'd clicked the box.

39 minutes ago, Lorfarius said:

Be very, very careful near the chairty buttons. I clicked one the other week by accident and it auto deducted 2000 points from my total. I managed to turn it off as a regular sub thing but it said in the T&C's that it would take them up front for that month because I'd clicked the box.

I did the same last month. 

So I can't find the button to request or transfer points between family members. It doesn't appear on the page it's supposed to.

I send MS Support an email and the response is.

Hope you’re doing fine! This is Ralph of Microsoft Rewards support assisting you with Service Request # 1525223598.

First, I would like to apologize for the delayed response because we are currently handling a high volume of messages.

In my understanding, you are having an issue on transferring points on family member. I know how important this to you, no worries; I am here to assist you.

Microsoft Rewards is always looking to optimize earning and redeeming opportunities for its members. This means that, from time to time, offers and rewards may differ from one customer to another. Please check your dashboard and redeem page regularly.

Once again, thank you for contacting Microsoft Rewards support. Keep safe and have a nice day ahead.

Very useful.

Then my ticket got closed.  I replied that they hadn't actually solved anything.  They replied with pretty much the same text.

Sooo I guess I just have to check on a regular basis if the button reappears?  wtf?

19 hours ago, Stanley said:

Does anyone know of an easy achievement in Grounded? 

I subscribe to this guy's channel. He puts up videos on how to get all the weekly and monthly quests. And he's been doing a couple of games (Full Throttle and DOTT) in chunks do you can get your weekly three rewards. Very useful. 

Has logging into the mobile app dropped to 5 points again for everyone? 

Problem with this weeks weeklies is that neither of them are on Cloud, I’ve recently completed and deleted Quantum Break, and it seems a bit daft to download that again (quite a large file) and Battlefield V just for 100 points in total - then again I’ve never played BFV so I might give it a try to see if I like it. 

It’s just getting enough weeklies done to meet that big 1K reward that I care about. 

Yes mobile app just gets 5 now, see the downloading games from the app one is back too.

7 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Problem with this weeks weeklies is that neither of them are on Cloud, I’ve recently completed and deleted Quantum Break, and it seems a bit daft to download that again (quite a large file) and Battlefield V just for 100 points in total - then again I’ve never played BFV so I might give it a try to see if I like it. 

It’s just getting enough weeklies done to meet that big 1K reward that I care about. 

Yes mobile app just gets 5 now, see the downloading games from the app one is back too.

To be fair to both, I managed to get both rewards without the full download. Battlefield V is just loading the game when it says 'Ready to Start'. Quantum Break let me choose Chapter 1 Part 2 from my completed save when it was in 'Ready to Start' as well. I switched the game to easy, walked along for a couple of minutes and headshotted the first 3 guys I came across. Easy.