11 hours ago, James Lyon said:

I'm a touch down after hearing that pun.

It’s worth a punt if you’re needing the Reward points. You only need to take a short time out of your busy lives to tackle this one.

There was a Payday 2 quest last year. If you did that, then you’ll manage this new one in seconds.

I signed into my profile, loaded up my save game from several months ago and, as I had 93k in the bank, the quest unlocked instantly!

Happy days! Saves me wasting 20 mins playing this horrible game!

6 hours ago, Yiggy said:

There’s an easy 2000 points one on offer this month for some click throughs. 

I've just spotted that. It's 50 searches, three daily sets, three achievements on Xbone, complete a quiz. I'm still using Killer Instinct for my achievements and that chrome extension for my daily sets, so should be a doddle. 

I stil

21 hours ago, StoooTube said:

There was a Payday 2 quest last year. If you did that, then you’ll manage this new one in seconds.

I signed into my profile, loaded up my save game from several months ago and, as I had 93k in the bank, the quest unlocked instantly!

Happy days! Saves me wasting 20 mins playing this horrible game!

I still have to do this. Is the game really shit then? Is there an easy way if you’re starting from scratch?

This or that on countries with larger area.

Correct answers in bold:

Kenya - Seychelles

Senegal - Equatorial Guinea

Malawi - Angola

Central African Republic - Niger

Ethiopia - South Sudan

Cape Verde - Lesotho

Liberia - Zambia

Eritrea - Somalia

Uganda - Gabon

Rwanda - Botswana

Answers found here:

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Geography/Surface-area/Sq.-km#:~:text=Geography > Surface area > Sq. km: Countries, 2005 36 more rows

1 hour ago, Pob said:

I stil

I still have to do this. Is the game really shit then? Is there an easy way if you’re starting from scratch?

Just do a robbery, and you’ll have enough money to do the task.

4 hours ago, Freeman said:

Correct answers in bold:

Kenya - Seychelles

Senegal - Equatorial Guinea

Malawi - Angola

Central African Republic - Niger

Ethiopia - South Sudan

Cape Verde - Lesotho

Liberia - Zambia

Eritrea - Somalia

Uganda - Gabon

Rwanda - Botswana

Answers found here:

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Geography/Surface-area/Sq.-km#:~:text=Geography > Surface area > Sq. km: Countries, 2005 36 more rows

I'm guessing it's random for each person as I didn't get some of those questions. Still passed due to good old Wikipedia.

6 hours ago, Freeman said:

My This or That this week was NCAA Division 1 teams and I'm happy to report I got 10/10 without looking it up. I am become yank.

22 minutes ago, AK Bell said:

Anyone else finding the quests are broken? Went to do my dailies on the mobile app, but no new dailies and any open quests seem to be gone. 

Finding the same here. They haven’t updated for the new month yet for some reason.

There always seems to be a 24-hour deadzone when a new month starts. New quests should go live tomorrow at 17:00 (UTC).

The ABS browser plugin correctly answers This or That questions, so I went and made a cup of tea whilst it did its thing.

Not as slow as me before I've had my first cup of tea.

Presumably it selects the correct answers by reading the markup, as it does so as soon as each page loads. Helpful for all the sports quizzes Bing loves to throw my way.

On 01/02/2021 at 10:09, Mr Do 71 said:

Just do a robbery, and you’ll have enough money to do the task.

I just about squeezed this in to get the monthly 1k points. I ended up doing the 'loud robbery' tutorial twice, as I kept failing the stealth tutorial and couldn't work out how to retry after getting busted. Seems like a pretty rotten game - the graphics are terrible. I didn't mind gunning down a few cops and gangsters, though, to get 0.01% nearer to my free official SSD expansion.

3 hours ago, Pob said:

to get 0.01% nearer to my free official SSD expansion

I figured I'd eventually blow my points on more GP time, but this is a much, much better idea. 

Ah, that's why we've had bother with the log into mobile quest. They've got rid of it this month. 

Other quests counting dailies and weeklies adjusted and seem a bit easier too.

Does that mean they scaled back the one (1k ?) that needed 45 daily quests? Haven't had a chance to sit down with it yet.

And yeah, we all know there's a mobile app by now, can probably scale back needing us to fish it out.

On 01/02/2021 at 00:45, Yiggy said:

There’s an easy 2000 points one on offer this month for some click throughs. 

One of the tasks was to click for 500 points to donate to a selected charity.  I clicked on it and it added the 500 points to my total points, with no requirement to donate them anywhere????

Just now, Waggo said:

One of the tasks was to click for 500 points to donate to a selected charity.  I clicked on it and it added the 500 points to my total points, with no requirement to donate them anywhere????

Yes that happened to me too.