43 minutes ago, James Lyon said:

Is this 10k Gamerscore punch card only on the console? I can't find it showing on the phone app or website.

Yeah you need to activate it on console

8 hours ago, rafaqat said:

Is there any way of checking that the game achievements are going towards that 10,000 challenge?  I like me a progress bar.

If it works like last time every achievement you had you could see your reward points increase. 

13 hours ago, rafaqat said:

Is there any way of checking that the game achievements are going towards that 10,000 challenge?  I like me a progress bar.

Yeah, just click on the challenge again in the console app and it'll tell you exactly how many you've earned.

33 minutes ago, Garwoofoo said:

Yeah, just click on the challenge again in the console app and it'll tell you exactly how many you've earned.

Or this. Would have helped if I'd checked myself first.

22 hours ago, Ry said:

Just got the 1000 in surviving Mars. Heads up, the video above isn't right. Seems the devs removed one of the installs needed. 

If you look at the first comment it tells you what to download. The 1000g popped for me as soon as I installed them, didn't even need to start a game. 

I used surviving Mars last time, you can also install on PC and do similar, my laptop is 8 years old and still managed it too, good for another 1000

Rec room seems like an easy achievement game.

However, how the FUCK do I take a picture when I've created a room?   I'm trying tp ublish the room and it says the room need a pic, so I take a pic but sometimes I can't even take a pic, other times I take a pic and set as my profile or uplaod to rec.net but at no point do i get an option to set the pic as the room pic.  Halp!

1 minute ago, rafaqat said:

Rec room seems like an easy achievement game.

However, how the FUCK do I take a picture when I've created a room?   I'm trying tp ublish the room and it says the room need a pic, so I take a pic but sometimes I can't even take a pic, other times I take a pic and set as my profile or uplaod to rec.net but at no point do i get an option to set the pic as the room pic.  Halp!

Goto the game club, and then to its achievements, and search for help.

1 hour ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Goto the game club, and then to its achievements, and search for help.

Well that’s really handy!

Unfortunately even following g the instructions gets me to the same place as before.  

it’s the Creator 2 achievement. This is all I see when I take a

photo.  No option to add as a room photo. I must be missing some thing REALLY obvious. 

38AF0F16-863A-4D4B-8B0A-3F81BACCF18C.thumb.jpeg.3f25dbb7c1401fe59fb90fb65dabb92f.jpeg

Well Fractured Minds is the easiest 1000G I have ever done.  Took about 5 minutes.

Any other that are similarly quick?

The Gardens Between looks interesting.  Might play that while accumulating achievements.  Not sure I'll be able to keep up 1000 a day though.

6 minutes ago, rafaqat said:

Well Fractured Minds is the easiest 1000G I have ever done.  Took about 5 minutes.

Any other that are similarly quick?

The Gardens Between looks interesting.  Might play that while accumulating achievements.  Not sure I'll be able to keep up 1000 a day though.

Death Squared

One Leaves

On 07/01/2021 at 22:43, rafaqat said:

Oh god I finally did it.  Absolutely no idea why but it gave a different dialog eventually. 

I’m having the same issue, what worked for you? It tells me to pick up the camera, but it won’t let me take a photo, the icon is greyed out.

1 hour ago, StoooTube said:

I’m having the same issue, what worked for you? It tells me to pick up the camera, but it won’t let me take a photo, the icon is greyed out.

I honestly have no idea, In the end I think what worked was while in the room, make sure you are out of edit mode (I think you press X) then press start. That brings up the publish room dialog, click on the orange square where the room pic should go, you then see the camera in front of you, pick it up and do nothing else other than take a pic. That seems to then bring up the right dialog for me.  Infuriating.  Especially since I did it again for my wifes account and ran into exactly the same BS again.  Only comfort I got was I named my character Buy_Bitcoin.

Current mods you need to install for an instant 1000GS via Surviving Mars are “achieve seb” and “achieve seb2”

It seems they take them down after a few days but these two are still up and just worked for me about 5 minutes ago.

1 minute ago, SnoopZakaDaVe said:

tried to do surviving mars on PC too but just kept getting an error thrown at me when trying to download the mods, i'll probably do the two above instead.

Have you created a Paradox account first? Won’t let you install mods unless you have (on Series X anyway, not sure about PC).

1 minute ago, pinholestar said:

Have you created a Paradox account first? Won’t let you install mods unless you have (on Series X anyway, not sure about PC).

yeah i've got the paradox account set up and logged in, I just keep getting "File System Error" when i'm downloading the mods on the PC game pass version

1 minute ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Yeah and my name is Guinness World Records.

It's easier than you think. Some games take 10 mins for 1000g.