5 minutes ago, Banjaxed said:

6,000 points for preordering Cyberpunk, had a feeling an offer like that was going to appear. Make sure to activate the offer before preordering. :D

For COD, Watchdogs and Valhalla i ordered the code off of MTC games and got the points :-)

1 hour ago, Banjaxed said:

6,000 points for preordering Cyberpunk, had a feeling an offer like that was going to appear. Make sure to activate the offer before preordering. :D

Bah, i bought it a few days ago! and i haven't got anything for buying by X - off to live chat then? Any direct link?

I did the same with Star Wars Squadrons. Bought it before the the bonus reward points were available. I just cancelled my order on the website, activated the rewards and purchased again. All worked fine and didn’t speak to anybody to do so. Good luck.

Is the 5,000 point bonus for spending £40 in the Black Friday sale still available? I bought a bunch of stuff then returned a couple of things and, fair enough, they docked the points. But now I want to buy something else and hopefully get the points back (will raise a service request if it doesn't work automatically) but I'm not sure if the offer has ended.

2 minutes ago, Pob said:

Is the 5,000 point bonus for spending £40 in the Black Friday sale still available? I bought a bunch of stuff then returned a couple of things and, fair enough, they docked the points. But now I want to buy something else and hopefully get the points back (will raise a service request if it doesn't work automatically) but I'm not sure if the offer has ended.

Says it’s on to 3 December. 

3 hours ago, marc2j said:

For COD, Watchdogs and Valhalla i ordered the code off of MTC games and got the points :-)

Are MTC legit then? Not heard of them but £38 for cyberpunk is tempting....

2 hours ago, Chooch said:

How does MTCGames work? Do I just buy a code off there and type it in? 

I assume you will need a VPN to redeem the code, I bought the latest COD via an Argentinian code and had to use a VPN to resume and same with Dirt 5 - you used to be able to just change your region on the Xbox site but that didn’t allow the codes to work.

Yep, MTC are pretty good in my view. I've used them for a few years. For new games, you get the code on release, for COD, Watchdogs etc I got the code pretty early in the morning.

Just requires a VPN to process, theyll tell you what country you need and Bobs your uncle.

34 minutes ago, SnoopZakaDaVe said:

Anyone having problems with the game pass holiday punch card achievement stamps registering? For achievements from EA play games. Got one in burnout and UFC but they aren't counted yet. Hopefully just takes some time

Yeah I just started doing that and it didn't register any achievement on Dead Space for me.  Maybe they'll appear tomorrow

1 minute ago, SnoopZakaDaVe said:

You just need to launch the game

Hmm, well that's another one that isn't tracking. Funnily enough the 'buy cyberpunk' one did though! 

Pretty bargainous though considering I had 15 quid of gift cards thanks to MS rewards from the last month or two. 

Anyone know how long it takes for credit redeemed to actually show up in your account? I’ve got enough points for £40 now and am thinking if I want to get a Series S when they come back in stock, I probably don’t have time to be faffing about with redeeming credit before checking out. 

I know it’s unlikely that it will be more than 90 days (when the credit expires) before they’re relatively easy to get but am a bit cautious. 

1 minute ago, HarryBizzle said:

Anyone know how long it takes for credit redeemed to actually show up in your account? I’ve got enough points for £40 now and am thinking if I want to get a Series S when they come back in stock, I probably don’t have time to be faffing about with redeeming credit before checking out. 

I know it’s unlikely that it will be more than 90 days (when the credit expires) before they’re relatively easy to get but am a bit cautious. 

It was more or less instant the last time I did it. 

15 minutes ago, Mortis said:

New punchcard for fifa up - if you have gamepass download the 10hr trial - play one women’s international and there you go 1000 points. 

Series S/X only which is a shame, as my daughter’s Series S is wrapped up for Christmas! 
The closing date is 31st Dec though so I can do it on Boxing Day when she’s in a sugar induced coma!

2 hours ago, StoooTube said:

Series S/X only which is a shame, as my daughter’s Series S is wrapped up for Christmas! 
The closing date is 31st Dec though so I can do it on Boxing Day when she’s in a sugar induced coma!

I noticed that. I thought everything played on everything, or something. 

Saying that, looking around I think I’m the only person with a regular Xbone S. :(

2 hours ago, Chooch said:

Has the EA Play punchcard worked for anyone yet? 

2 hours ago, Mortis said:

nope

It worked for me. Are you making sure you’re playing Xbone games as opposed to 360? 

For example, I played bejewelled 2 for a bit, got a few achievements and they didn’t register. However the next day I did a couple of laps in Burnout Paradise City (remaster), and the punch card populated after each achievement. 

I noticed this sort of thing happens when they have “earn X amount of points if you spend X amount in the games sale”. 
You will only get points if you buy Bone games, not 360.