6 hours ago, rafaqat said:

Just quoting this as I just discovered that my son had just as many points as me and my other son and wife also have accounts registered as a family. Sooooo I guess I'll be running the daily searches and quizzes on their accounts too and transferring. 

You can only receive 5000 a month once per account. (And send once per account) I have four xboxes in the house, so have a family account set up. So I use one to farm the 5000 a month to send to my main account. Then I end up with a spare account which slowly builds to 12k and an extra month of GPU every now and then...

Lost a 4 day streak. Mildly annoyed.  Can only imagine what people with a few hundred days feel like.  :)

I have a shortcut script that runs 30 mobile bing searches. Used it without issue for a while.    Need to get round to sorting something out for pc too. 

1 hour ago, rafaqat said:

Lost a 4 day streak. Mildly annoyed.  Can only imagine what people with a few hundred days feel like.  :)

I have a shortcut script that runs 30 mobile bing searches. Used it without issue for a while.    Need to get round to sorting something out for pc too. 

Is that using the shortcuts app on iOS? I don’t suppose you have a guide on how to set that up?

23 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Is that using the shortcuts app on iOS? I don’t suppose you have a guide on how to set that up?

yup.   Screenshot of script below. I can send you it or just copy the below. I think I got someone to send it to me originally. 

make sure you log into your ms account on safari or whatever browser you want the shortcut to use. 

82D66F5F-55D8-43FB-B069-20F6330093C0.thumb.png.e343843c0b00b752e558aee73f15b2ac.png

31 minutes ago, Chooch said:

Did anyone get the points for buying the new consoles direct from MS? I’m not sure I have. Is there a way to check? 

I believe any such points would be listed here.

Nothing for me, although looking at my Microsoft order history it's still listing my XSX as "In Transit". I don't think Reward Points are processed until physical orders are delivered, so I'm guessing that's the issue. Presumably Rewards Support would be able to help, but the link at the bottom of my dashboard doesn't go anywhere at the moment.

On 04/11/2020 at 14:46, FiveFootNinja said:

I had the same issue with Bing searches on my phone not registering this week. I didn't lose anything as significant as your streak though, hope you get it back!

Randomly got an email this morning telling me they'd reinstated my streak and given me any points I'd lost. Which was nice.

Need to get back into doing this. I have something like 30,000 points, but haven't actually done the basic searches and stuff for a good while.

I’m not going to try to work out the maths behind it but those weekly streaks seem much more beneficial to keep going than any daily streak as once you’ve reached 20 weeks you get 2500 points every 10 weeks. I’ve just got past 40 weeks and the only thing that requires any effort at all is getting the 3 achievements every fortnight.

On 24/11/2020 at 14:58, Shimmyhill said:

I’m fully addicted to this and about to hit 30k in a couple of months of doing it, 6k for COD is a nice bonus! Having just made the shortcut up there is there anyway that it can do the same but not open 20 safari tabs?

No but if you long press the bottom right button on safari you can close all tabs at once. 

On 24/11/2020 at 11:16, Chooch said:

I emailed them at the link @Ferine supplied. 

MS got back to me to say there was a system glitch and they have added 499 points to my total manually. 

In addition to this, please know that the points you received is accurate based on the item that you purchased. Devices such as Xbox consoles, Surface and other peripherals are entitled only for a point per dollar/Euro/Pound spent.

Doh!

@Pob