I need about another 3000 points and have Tracks, Wandersong and Tell Me Why still on my list. I’m probably about a third of the way through Deliver Us The Moon but I’m not sure how easily it’ll give up it’s Achievements just by playing it through normally. 

These are the ones I’ve rinsed or will polish off:

Gardens Between

Tacoma

Edith Finch

Goose

Fractured Minds

Turing Test

Surviving Mars

6 hours ago, LowCostMonkey said:

Don't you just hate the sinking feeling when your realise you forgot to do the daily set yesterday and broke you 70 day streak.... :doh:

I used to. Then I realised that no matter what your streak the reward always amounts to 15 points per day, and so at worst you'll lose out on 10 unclaimed days. 150 points, plus the 50 or so for the day you didn't do it. Not much to worry about.

Along with those mentioned, I also hit the Microsoft casual games, Solitaire, Sudoku and Wordament (that I used for 445).

I played all on iPhone but judging by true achievements it looks like apple, android abs even windows phone versions are separate.  The full 1,000 would take forever, but there is a fairly easy 400-500 from each, which, you can play through the day / watching TV / in the loo etc..9A700B22-8A4D-4EE4-B219-B677F85BC0F4.thumb.png.2939f1f317c96af70bf4061c7f3fdc0c.png

23 hours ago, Freeman said:

Along with those mentioned, I also hit the Microsoft casual games, Solitaire, Sudoku and Wordament (that I used for 445).

I played all on iPhone but judging by true achievements it looks like apple, android abs even windows phone versions are separate.  The full 1,000 would take forever, but there is a fairly easy 400-500 from each, which, you can play through the day / watching TV / in the loo etc..9A700B22-8A4D-4EE4-B219-B677F85BC0F4.thumb.png.2939f1f317c96af70bf4061c7f3fdc0c.png

Thanks for this! Wordament helped a tedious Q3 review meeting go more quickly and was a fun 300 points.

1500 to go! Going to do the Wandersong guide in a bit, then not sure whether to play Tell Me Why for the last 500, or finish Deliver Us The Moon and hope that it coughs up.

I'm really enjoying Deliver Us The Moon, by the way.

That’s Tell Me Why down, and my score up to 9780! Looks like it’s running till 7pm tomorrow so I should be able to rustle up the last 220 before then. 

Unlike @mdn2 I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it and utilised the incentive to force me to play some games I that would never have looked twice at, and ended up rather enjoying. Enjoying a hell of a lot in some cases. Most importantly I’ve had some genuinely new gaming experiences. Edith Finch was fantastic, and Deliver Us The Moon is turning out to be one of those games I always wished existed. Turns out they do exist. 

Take Tell Me Why, for instance. There’s no way I would’ve got past the introductory ferry ride without my bloody-minded determination to get those points. It’s not my sort of game at all but after an hour or so I got pretty absorbed in the mystery. It ended on a good twist. Will I play the next episodes? Doubtful, but I’m certainly pleased I played what I did. 

8 hours ago, Pob said:

That’s Tell Me Why down, and my score up to 9780! Looks like it’s running till 7pm tomorrow so I should be able to rustle up the last 220 before then. 

Unlike @mdn2 I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it and utilised the incentive to force me to play some games I that would never have looked twice at, and ended up rather enjoying. Enjoying a hell of a lot in some cases. Most importantly I’ve had some genuinely new gaming experiences. Edith Finch was fantastic, and Deliver Us The Moon is turning out to be one of those games I always wished existed. Turns out they do exist. 

Take Tell Me Why, for instance. There’s no way I would’ve got past the introductory ferry ride without my bloody-minded determination to get those points. It’s not my sort of game at all but after an hour or so I got pretty absorbed in the mystery. It ended on a good twist. Will I play the next episodes? Doubtful, but I’m certainly pleased I played what I did. 

I think, for me I struggled because all those games you're playing at the minute, I've already played (I waxed lyrical about Deliver Us The Moon in the Gamepass thread when it released). I've kind of been playing random easy games from my library and just farming for achievements, which has been a bit dull. But when I started, I wanted to see if I could reach the full 10,000. 

Still, I played and completed Bear With Me, which was a nice little point and click and I've had on my backlog for a while and dropped easy achievements, but I doubt I'd do it again. 

Ah, well the card has disappeared from the Xbox app now so I assume it went off at 1am or something. I got my few achievements last night at about 12:40am so cut it very fine if so! Only left 220 points on the table, which I can live with. I'm now on course to get £20 off Watch Dogs Legion, which in itself nets a 6000 point reward when you buy it. I also ordered my Series X direct from MS but can't be sure how many points that will get me.

On 17/10/2020 at 23:37, Pob said:

I just got 1000 in Goose

Jesus Christ props for that!

13 minutes ago, Skull Commander said:

Apologies if it's covered already, but is there a way to see where the points in your reward balance have come from? I want to make sure the correct amount from that promo is credited, as last time there was a similar event they ballsed it up. 

You mean the 500 and the 10,000? they were applied as I went along doing it not dropped wholesale at the end.

On 22/10/2020 at 19:16, Skull Commander said:

I (stupidly wasn't paying attention to my rewards balance so I hope that was the case for me too! 

On the main bing rewards page it should say how many you’ve earned this month, which should give you a rough idea. 

On 03/11/2020 at 08:06, ScouserInExile said:

Annoyingly,  I forgot to complete my weekly set on the app. It wasn't counting my mobile searches properly and I forgot to check it over the last couple of days. I was just about to hot 30 weeks and a bonus 2500 points 

I had the same issue with Bing searches on my phone not registering this week. I didn't lose anything as significant as your streak though, hope you get it back!

On 04/11/2020 at 08:46, FiveFootNinja said:

I had the same issue with Bing searches on my phone not registering this week. I didn't lose anything as significant as your streak though, hope you get it back!

Yikes, good to know. I tend to do them with browser in the morning and double check last thing at night with a reminder on my phone. Back up to 83, I forget what silly number I got to before and broke it by forgetting one weekend.

On 30/09/2018 at 20:31, stefcha said:

Create second MS account https://signup.live.com/signup , ideally not using the same phone number for verification if asked. Different name, different email, same address is fine (you're allowed 5 per household). Then go here https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/community/ and make a request to your other account. Accept that, and you can transfer 5000 points per calendar month between the two from the same page. 

Just quoting this as I just discovered that my son had just as many points as me and my other son and wife also have accounts registered as a family. Sooooo I guess I'll be running the daily searches and quizzes on their accounts too and transferring.