IGNORED

Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

Been playing We Happy Few to get the monthly reward and really rather enjoying it.

Googled reviews latterly and was quite surprised to see it described as a broken disaster. With Jim Sterling being particularly vitriolic.

Oh well. I’ll keep enjoying it until I get to the bit where it’s terrible I guess.

1 minute ago, womblingfree said:

Been playing We Happy Few to get the monthly achievement and really rather enjoying it.

Googled reviews latterly and was quite surprised to see it described as a broken disaster. With Jim Sterling in particular being particularly vitriolic.

Oh well. I’ll keep enjoying it until I get to the bit where it’s terrible I guess.

Aren't they reviews from launch? Big chunk of time and patches can fix many a problem.

Microsoft Rewards seems to be twitching back into life slowly, I at least managed to get my daily set done this morning without any issues.

Still not registering "Play with friends on PC" though and the 50-point daily achievement reward wasn't working last night.

49 minutes ago, Garwoofoo said:

Microsoft Rewards seems to be twitching back into life slowly, I at least managed to get my daily set done this morning without any issues.

Still not registering "Play with friends on PC" though and the 50-point daily achievement reward wasn't working last night.

Yeah everything working for me now except the PC play with friends points which has been buggered since Monday (and annoyingly is the big hitter at 250 points a day). The play on PC one seems to be spamming instead and awarding for the following day even when I didn’t play a game after midnight!

I have seen it award these points in retrospect the following day so slight optimism we might get them eventually 

On 28/06/2022 at 12:39, womblingfree said:

Been playing We Happy Few to get the monthly reward and really rather enjoying it.

Googled reviews latterly and was quite surprised to see it described as a broken disaster. With Jim Sterling being particularly vitriolic.

Jim Sterling is a doom merchant anyway. More clicks for a rant than praise.

5 hours ago, shirubagan said:

Same. Still can't redeem my 50 points for an achievement I earned this morning.

The achievement one hasn't worked for me for about 3 days.

The searches and stuff have been okay.

1 minute ago, teddymeow said:

The achievement one hasn't worked for me for about 3 days.

The searches and stuff have been okay.

Same. 

Achievements seem to work for the weekly set, but not the daily 50 point thing. 

Got one on Sea of Thieves earlier - its logged as 1/3 on the weekly set, but the 50 points won't work at all.

Very odd.

+50 for the daily achievement still isn't working for me, and hasn't for days and days now. 

The weekly set on Xbox has worked this week (it was just log in on 3/3 days this week - no achievement requirement). 

Play With Friends on PC has worked every day for me. The game I use to get it is Forza Horizon 5. You don't specifically have to engage in any multiplayer content - just drive around the overworld for a few minutes and it will eventually ding. You get the (less lucrative) Play a PC Game at the same time. 

Browser stuff seems to be more-or-less back to normal (ie it usually doesn't release on the first attempt but mostly on the second). 

Still using Age of Empires idling in a multiplayer lobby. Didn't work for a couple of days but back online now. Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite work well too but are much bigger installs :) Gave up on Human Fall Flat as I kept getting kicked from games.

8 minutes ago, earlymodernsteve said:

Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite work well too but are much bigger installs :) 

Yeah it helps that I really like Horizon 5 and would keep it installed anyway. 

I've seen plenty of people say they opened a support ticket and got streaks reinstated/points added. I've never done it myself though. Probably worth a try if you can be bothered. I imagine it would help to know exactly how many points you 'should' have had. 

Rewards site is completely broken right now. 

Our services aren't available right now

We're working to restore all services as soon as possible. Please check back soon.

Edit: back online now

21 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

I managed a full set of rewards last night - play on PC, achievement, searches and daily set. Clearly someone has unbollocksed it 

Couldn't get an Achievement to register for either the daily 50 or monthly 2000 yesterday. Which was a bit annoying.