Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

2 minutes ago, ScouserInExile said:

Annoyingly, though, my Rewards app is refusing to accept this. Both for the 50 points and as one of the three Achievements for this week.

Sometimes I've found they are clocked on later even if they aren't showing right now.

The free points on Bing searces appears to be broken for me this morning. It's taking ages to register any points I've made so if I do 10 searches it shows in the add on that I've done 2 but its still giving me points for every single one I search. I managed to get my account total up by 550 before it seemed to stop. Just went back after a few hours and discovered the same issue with the bing mobile points so did the same and gathered an extra 100. Might be worth double checking in case it happens for others!

3 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:

The Reward app doesn’t want to register the 50 points for unlocking an achievement.

I had the same this morning. I ended up getting three achievements, none of which registered. 

13 minutes ago, MattKB said:

The edge iOS all seems to be getting worse. Takes 2 or 3 clicks to pop a daily reward and randomly just locks up when doing searches. It’s pretty annoying 

Same. It’s bloody annoying.

16 minutes ago, MattKB said:

The edge iOS all seems to be getting worse. Takes 2 or 3 clicks to pop a daily reward and randomly just locks up when doing searches. It’s pretty annoying 

Also happens in Ecosia and Safari. Shithouse. 

On 25/06/2022 at 11:05, Ninja Doctor said:

Same just now. Turtles was throwing them at me and the rewards app just stuck on 2/3 :(

Same, I've had two here today playing Star Wars and neither the weekly set or +50 recognize them. I mean, I had two phone notifications, so some system definitely registered it.

3 days left so plenty of time but 80 week streak is on the line here.

Edit - reddit suggests leaving it a while, but there were hours between the two.

Edit - yeah, today the rewards app now says I have 3/3 for this week.

It's buggered basically. Interactions don't always register. No longer returns the equivalent of minimum wage for a couple of minutes clicking on the daily searches/pages.

Some dev release probably broke the scripts on it.

Yeah, it's all a bit busted at the moment. You have to click the links over and over to get them to register. The daily 50 point achievement reward hasn't worked for me for three days now. It's either not registering that I'm playing on PC each day, or spamming my PC with notifications over and over.

I managed 5 achievements yesterday across a few Xbox games and it still says I need 3 achievements to get the reward. Bit annoying as there's only a couple of days left to get 2000 points.

20 hours ago, Lorfarius said:

I managed 5 achievements yesterday across a few Xbox games and it still says I need 3 achievements to get the reward. Bit annoying as there's only a couple of days left to get 2000 points.

If I hadn’t recently dropped my 70-week streak on the Xbox (I’ve been away a lot over the last few weeks and simply forgot to log in enough times a couple of weeks ago) I’d probably be quite cross right now. Mine’s been stuck on 2/3 achievements for days, even though I’ve got four or five of them since then.  The daily +50 for any achievement hasn’t worked either.

I still have a live browser streak, although like everyone else I’m having to click on each daily item many times just to get them to register (or sometimes to load at all).

Gift horses and all - since my initial paid sub ran out last summer, I haven’t paid a further penny for Game Pass yet I’m currently subscribed until at least the middle of 2024 - but I think this is the most broken I’ve seen it.

6 minutes ago, Garwoofoo said:

Can't get either the poll or the quiz to register at all on the daily web challenges today. Done them both multiple times and they just don't register. Very frustrating.

Try doing a hard refresh on the page. Click the one that's having the problem and hold Ctrl and F5, see if that helps.

56 minutes ago, Lorfarius said:

It all seems to have started working for me today. It also gave me the achievements last night so I did get the weekly one in the end. Still very delayed!

I checked mine just after midnight and it had gone without registering. Checked again when I got up this morning and sure enough there’s the “oh no! You missed a week and dropped your streak“ message. So definitely gone. I’m not too bothered because as it happens it was only a two-week streak, but if that was what killed my longer streak I would probably be cross.