Sign in to follow this  
new666uk

Play Expo alternatives

Hi all,

Since taking over the Blackpool and Manchester events (amongst others) things seem to have become a bit patchy in terms of regular events. The tempo of Blackpool early (May-ish) and Manchester late (Oct-ish) was just nice. Avoided the busy Christmas and summer seasons well.

It's a long slog till May 19 for the Manchester show which I believe is the next in the calendar so is there anywhere else that's sprung up to fill the gap? 

If you're coming to the play expo shows for the pinball machines, then drop me a pm. I usually have a limited number of discount tickets, which we sell to help raise funds for charity. Same as the tickets you'll get from the official source (that allow early access to the show) but with the bonus karma that you're donating to charity (and saving a few quid) :)

As mentioned above, some shuffling around of venues this year.. The big Manchester show is cancelled and we're doing a show in Blackpool instead. Next year we'll be returning to Manchester, but moving to the gmex (or whatever is called now) and rescheduled to the May Bank Holiday weekend. 

I'll be wearing a Northern Lights Pinball Crew top if you want to say hi :)

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Wizcat said:

If you're coming to the play expo shows for the pinball machines, then drop me a pm. I usually have a limited number of discount tickets, which we sell to help raise funds for charity. Same as the tickets you'll get from the official source (that allow early access to the show) but with the bonus karma that you're donating to charity (and saving a few quid) :)

As mentioned above, some shuffling around of venues this year.. The big Manchester show is cancelled and we're doing a show in Blackpool instead. Next year we'll be returning to Manchester, but moving to the gmex (or whatever is called now) and rescheduled to the May Bank Holiday weekend. 

I'll be wearing a Northern Lights Pinball Crew top if you want to say hi :)

Awesome - yes pins are a good part of it for me as I don't have one and clearly you can't emulate the experience. PM me a link or details if you don't mind. What's the charity you're raising for?

Probably seen you at the shows before, we should all wear name tags!

PM sent.  Offer is open to anyone though - send a PM this way if you're a pinball fan and interested in helping our charity donation by purchasing discount tickets to Play Expo :)

Or you could follow our Facebook page which frequently has good info on pinball events around the UK: https://www.facebook.com/NLPinball/