rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Open for a little while. I be fishing for sturgeon so don't be offended if no chat. 

KH4R2

@Rob Rule, has the green sofa been held up in customs? I have another spare Imperial item... 

No springfish or sturgeon here. Over 50 bits of bait crafted and thrown at the spots today. I can’t take anymore. PETA was right about Blathers and his stupid museum.

Is there any way to craft a bunch of things at once? Say I want to make 20 fish baits, do I actually have to make each one individually? Feels like I’m missing something. 

17 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

@Rob Rule, has the green sofa been held up in customs? I have another spare Imperial item... 

Posted asking who it was for, posted 17 items yesterday, sorry it slipped through. Put a literal post it up note irl now. :D 

My Nook tent is being upgraded today, so tomorrow it'll be accessible. 

I've had my rarest fish on other players islands. Just luck I wonder or a multiplayer bias to encourage visiting each other?

I mean the shadows are universal for all the players on the island I think, but maybe the resulting fish percentages get bumped depending on who is fishing it. Probably not but you never know, after all it only took 4 bait for me to get my Sturgeon on Matts island.

Another shit island :lol: 

Can you trade fish and bugs in this?

I've got another Oarfish and a gold nugget if someone can get me a Sturgeon and Stringfish ;)

All good thanks, just looking for outdoorsy stuff really, although the Japanese garden is almost done now (with infinite tweaks/additions obv). Sunflower fields and town square tomorrow probs.

Managed to catch a second sturgeon randomly. Anyone want to trade for a stringfish, oarfish, tuna or marlin?

16 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

Is there any way to craft a bunch of things at once? Say I want to make 20 fish baits, do I actually have to make each one individually? Feels like I’m missing something. 

Nope, you just have to hammer A repeatedly. Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

And is it just me who does this sort of thing after ten o'clock because they don't want to pay Tommy and Timmy's bullshit 10% 'handling fee'?

EUEeaZEU8AEAF1U?format=jpg&name=large

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Jamie John said:

Nope, you just have to hammer A repeatedly. Enjoy!

I assume there will be another upgrade that'll let us craft in bulk at some stage. It's still early days, don't forget!

35 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Open for a little while. I be fishing for sturgeon so don't be offended if no chat. 

KH4R2

I'm just popping over now! My daughter is *incredibly* excited!

3 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

And is it just me who does this sort of thing after ten o'clock because they don't want to pay Tommy and Timmy's bullshit 10% 'handling fee'?

EUEeaZEU8AEAF1U?format=jpg&name=large

I did exactly the same tonight, this was part of my haul trying to get the stringfish which thankfully I managed. Caught at river source on top tier, around 45 bait which isn’t too bad by the sounds of it.

37F95E0F-1789-4E8F-8591-362ADC1E6B65.jpeg

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Rob Rule said:

Posted asking who it was for, posted 17 items yesterday, sorry it slipped through. Put a literal post it up note irl now. :D 

My Nook tent is being upgraded today, so tomorrow it'll be accessible. 

Cheers man, sounds worse than one of my IRL ebay days! 

Think I have an Imperial bench or similar, any good? 

What happens if you are using a physical copy and then buy it off the eshop. Do you keep your save etc?

Also, I’ve played about an hour a day but looking through this thread most people are talking about things I have no idea about!

Like Timmy and Tommy’s 10% handling fee. No idea.

3 minutes ago, Strafe said:

What happens if you are using a physical copy and then buy it off the eshop. Do you keep your save etc?

Not sure, but if you’d like to swap your physical edition for an eshop code let me know :) 

1 minute ago, Jazz Glands said:

Not sure, but if you’d like to swap your physical edition for an eshop code let me know :) 

You have a code already? Let me investigate if it’ll work

I do indeed, but haven’t redeemed as would prefer a physical copy as I’ve never really played an Animal Crossing before.