Animal Crossing: New Horizons

My gate is open if anyone is looking for pears: 4SBXB.

I need every other fruit apart from coconuts and apples. Be sure to sign my noticeboard (can other players do that?).

Edit: Bah. On baby duty. I've left my gate open but switch is on standby. Will that work?

No and you can't leave your Switch in sleep. Give me 20 mins and I have all the other fruits at my island if you can bring some pears!

Edit: or leave your gates open and I'll come visit with the goods

2 hours ago, thesnwmn said:

It took a lot of effort but I got in. feel like scum.

IMG_20200324_173642.thumb.jpg.682c04c187bae10dace6bfd3c0a0735e.jpg

That seems like an amount of money that might damage the game a little. Or hasten it along too quickly at least...

8 minutes ago, Alan Stock said:

No and you can't leave your Switch in sleep. Give me 20 mins and I have all the other fruits at my island if you can bring some pears!

Edit: or leave your gates open and I'll come visit with the goods

Cool, cheers. It'd probably be better if I went to other people's islands, to be honest, as I might be called for baby duty again.

20 minutes ago, Laminated Tramp said:

I can get these for you from my catalogue.

0DF148A0-0FA2-43DB-9F38-9A26D7EB0206.jpeg

I'd love that wallpaper.

Also - @CovisGod - I'm looking out for similar, but more than happy to throw stuff your way as and when I get it. I've mostly had kitchen stuff so far.

Gonna leave my gate open for a bit - 003V4. I just need pears and bamboo if anyone has any spare. I can only offer peaches for now I'm afraid and the new shop and museum are still being built so nothing too exciting going on, but if you're feeling charitable!

12 minutes ago, Majora said:

Gonna leave my gate open for a bit - 003V4. I just need pears and bamboo if anyone has any spare. I can only offer peaches for now I'm afraid and the new shop and museum are still being built so nothing too exciting going on, but if you're feeling charitable!

I have both. Will be over in a jiffy.

Edit: Code doesn't seem to work @Majora...

25 minutes ago, Mike S said:

That seems like an amount of money that might damage the game a little. Or hasten it along too quickly at least...

I know what you mean to a point, I’ve got 12 mill in the bank now, that said the whole financial side of it is very much a minor thing for me, I prefer the designing villages and collecting fish / bugs aspect to anything else, after the first couple of house upgrades Bells pretty much become redundant for me

24 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

Cool, cheers. It'd probably be better if I went to other people's islands, to be honest, as I might be called for baby duty again.

Gates about to open, code details are a few posts up if you don't have me already.

30 minutes ago, Majora said:

On my way with pears

2 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Shame the online aspect of the game is as dodgy as ever.

To be fair the internet in general at the moment is taking a hammering! 

So the issues with AC disconnects may not be Nintendo's fault

Bloody hell. Last two islands I visited have been nothing but peaches and the bugs / fish I already have on my island. Hope for some better luck tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, CovisGod said:

... if you find a Bamboo Wand recipe let me have it ;)

I have a bamboo wand.  Does that mean you can now get it from my Nook stop? If not, I'll make one for you, but you need star fragments;).

Also, were in different time zones and I'm going to work now. I'll try and catch you again if I see you online.

10 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Bloody hell. Last two islands I visited have been nothing but peaches and the bugs / fish I already have on my island. Hope for some better luck tomorrow. 

You may as well spend a bit of time fishing / bug catching / rock pillaging to max out your inventory while you're there for the Bells, at least.

Also, it's the only place I've had golden nuggets from so far.

5 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

You may as well spend a bit of time fishing / bug catching / rock pillaging to max out your inventory while you're there for the Bells, at least.

Also, it's the only place I've had golden nuggets from so far.

Oh I did that. Was ok with the first island, bit gutted about the second. But did still make some bells.

Japanese light sources? Statues? Garden stuff or plants in the same theme? Any help with a big project grateful and payment/counter gifts returned whether you like it or not!

25 minutes ago, Rob Rule said:

Japanese light sources? Statues? Garden stuff or plants in the same theme? Any help with a big project grateful and payment/counter gifts returned whether you like it or not!

I can make you a bamboo water slide if you don't have one, my deets are a few posts up