IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

The real nightmare...

Hide contents

image.png.66b294d4f2396e19b75e33c9c62d49f5.png

It's not long before that time of year as well, god help us all.

I dare not touch him, but I have seen a couple of the residents stop and give him a wobble as they pass by. I’m terrified it’ll summon him :omg:

On 14/02/2022 at 21:56, Number 28 said:

I would surround with panels and pretend it wasn't there. 

I just logged in...

775613E0-11E4-49E1-B232-200B0C3AA2D4.thumb.jpeg.d57e39e5cb16449250d1dd81310952c3.jpeg

what a slut my character is. 

My biggest takeaway from that is "why are we still unable to mass delete messages"

Does anyone have any turnip prices more than my buy price of 102 bells?

I've been using the turnip prophet and I'm on the decreasing pattern, so it's only going down hill for me :(

If anyone has literally even one more bell, I'll give you 50% of the sale. Or more tbh, I've got loads of money but I don't want to entirely waste the whole pockets worth of bells.

Or happy to trade the ludicrous amount of DIY recipes i have, or nook miles vouchers if you want, I've got 900,000 miles too...

Yeah I'm not that convinced I'll shift them for a profit but I thought I'd ask. Thanks for letting me know though @Mr Do 71 o/

Edit: while I'm here, I've got loads of tat if anyone is collecting anything? Any of the new players even, let me know. 

The one thing I've still yet to get is the "rocket" that you need to build the big gundam robot which I've had the recipe for since I think the first week? I don't even know what the actual rocket is but don't want to Google it for some unknown reason...

Surprise is still fun I suppose :D

4 hours ago, b00dles said:

Yeah I'm not that convinced I'll shift them for a profit but I thought I'd ask. Thanks for letting me know though @Mr Do 71 o/

Edit: while I'm here, I've got loads of tat if anyone is collecting anything? Any of the new players even, let me know. 

The one thing I've still yet to get is the "rocket" that you need to build the big gundam robot which I've had the recipe for since I think the first week? I don't even know what the actual rocket is but don't want to Google it for some unknown reason...

Surprise is still fun I suppose :D

That rocket is a DIY from…

Spoiler

Celeste. So if you’ve not been looking out for her and getting all the wands and shit you could be in for a wait to get the rocket.

If you do need her and want to visit I have her visiting this eve and have just quit and closed the game so could fiddle my Switch clock tomorrow to make it still tonight and have her still here.

Keeping an eye on my turnips prices, but still naff all good. 

How do you get the friend app? My younger two kids havent really been doing what Nook asks of them, they haven't got a town hall yet and only one has the shop built. However, they've visited my island today but they don't show up as friends on my app

I did get a photo opp with all 3 kids and KK in my square20220219_181113.thumb.jpg.96c1c038266c299a7a8eb666adebfcc8.jpg

19 hours ago, wev said:

How do you get the friend app? My younger two kids havent really been doing what Nook asks of them, they haven't got a town hall yet and only one has the shop built. However, they've visited my island today but they don't show up as friends on my app

I did get a photo opp with all 3 kids and KK in my square20220219_181113.thumb.jpg.96c1c038266c299a7a8eb666adebfcc8.jpg

It's been so long I'd forgotten, but it looks like you get the best friends app by talking to Orville at the airport desk. Tell him you want to fly, visit someone online and then search for friends. First time doing it he pops the app on your phone.

Perhaps you can't add them as best friends cause both players need to have the app and they've not done that above yet to trigger getting the app.

Before I dispose of them does anyone want DIY's for...

Ruined arch

Dharma

Golden samurai suit

Foxtail

Street piano

Giant vine

Pear smoothie

Fruit scones x2

Coconut cookies

Cherry jelly

Orange jelly

Also, was it somebody posted here recently asking for spare Gullivarrr or Gulliver items? :unsure:

Looking through my storage tidying up I see I have a few duplicate bits.

25 minutes ago, b00dles said:

I've been stitched up by those turnip boars again and on decreasing pattern nips this week. Anyone got anything more than 97?

Only 50 here. :(

Just now, Mr Do 71 said:

Only 50 here. :(

Cheers for checking. I only really want to get that nook miles stamp for the turnip market, I don't need the money so no drama (or enough incentive to go to a random via that turnip website thing).

4 hours ago, Meatball said:

Before I dispose of them does anyone want DIY's for...

Ruined arch

Dharma

Golden samurai suit

Foxtail

Street piano

Giant vine

Pear smoothie

Fruit scones x2

Coconut cookies

Cherry jelly

Orange jelly

Also, was it somebody posted here recently asking for spare Gullivarrr or Gulliver items? :unsure:

Looking through my storage tidying up I see I have a few duplicate bits.

Ooh. Think I could learn a bunch of them if there are no other takers.

Got any art (legit) you're looking rid of? Still needing half a dozen or so pieces.

1 hour ago, b00dles said:

I've been stitched up by those turnip boars again and on decreasing pattern nips this week. Anyone got anything more than 97?

I just got 49.

Thinking of getting back into turnips as I have less than a million bells and just getting back into the game after a hiatus... there's a lot to buy... the island's an absolute tip... where to begin... 

26 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Ooh. Think I could learn a bunch of them if there are no other takers.

Got any art (legit) you're looking rid of? Still needing half a dozen or so pieces.

I just got 49.

Thinking of getting back into turnips as I have less than a million bells and just getting back into the game after a hiatus... there's a lot to buy... the island's an absolute tip... where to begin... 

I've got an absolute load of DIY and cooking recipes I can list in here (as that seems to be the easiest way of doing it still) and loads of art (and fakes) because of buying one daily on harv's Island if you want?

13 minutes ago, b00dles said:

I've got an absolute load of DIY and cooking recipes I can list in here (as that seems to be the easiest way of doing it still) and loads of art (and fakes) because of buying one daily on harv's Island if you want?

I'm literally just getting started with the cooking DIYs (got the pack from Nook's Cranny) so that would give me a good leg up! I've paid off Lloid to get Redd on Harv's Island immediately too. 😅 And forked out for a storage expansion. 

Think these are the art pieces Blathers is still looking for if they're amongst your stash:
Detailed painting
Warm painting
Wild painting right half
Familiar statue
Informative statue
Robust statue

One summer insect left to get too. Not even seeing it is what caused me to tap out for a while. 😵

Can the additional items from Nook's ATM be customised now or do you still have to get different colours from other islands?

33 minutes ago, Stevo said:

I'm literally just getting started with the cooking DIYs (got the pack from Nook's Cranny) so that would give me a good leg up! I've paid off Lloid to get Redd on Harv's Island immediately too. 😅 And forked out for a storage expansion. 

Think these are the art pieces Blathers is still looking for if they're amongst your stash:
Detailed painting
Warm painting
Wild painting right half
Familiar statue
Informative statue
Robust statue

One summer insect left to get too. Not even seeing it is what caused me to tap out for a while. 😵

Can the additional items from Nook's ATM be customised now or do you still have to get different colours from other islands?

Just goto Harv’s island to get stuff customised.

A bit round the houses but here's a video of all my spare DIY and recipes since getting the larger storage and I actually kept any. 

If anyone wants any of them, let me know :)

9 hours ago, b00dles said:

@Stevo what's your id thingy? If you don't have many recipes I can come over and drop a load off as that would be easier than sending?

That's my Switch friend code in my sig.

I'd take that cauldron DIY and as for the cooking recipes, I only have the first 16 so I'll take any of those you can do without. :) 

15 hours ago, Stevo said:

That's my Switch friend code in my sig.

I'd take that cauldron DIY and as for the cooking recipes, I only have the first 16 so I'll take any of those you can do without. :) 

Oh I'm on the phone skin, so forgot about sigs, I'll switch to desktop and add you in a moment as I'm about to do my daily checks on the island :)

5 hours ago, Stevo said:

Anyone doing turnips this week?

I've gone all in. 🤪

I’m still been checking the prices just in case. Even been going so far as like I will when I get home from work now shortly, changing the Switch system clock to AM time and loading up the game to check that price, before quitting and saving to load up with the correct PM time to see what that is 🧐

Still had nothing special in weeeeeks. 

19 hours ago, Meatball said:

Still had nothing special in weeeeeks. 

The graphs are telling me that nothing special should be seized upon this week!