Jump to content
IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.


Mr Do 71
 Share

Recommended Posts

My turnip price is at 134 already. I've checked a couple of turnip sites and some are predicting a further bump in a day or two so I will get my gates polished for an opening in case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sng said:

My turnip price is at 134 already. I've checked a couple of turnip sites and some are predicting a further bump in a day or two so I will get my gates polished for an opening in case.


If you do get a good high price you can open and host for visitors on that turnip exchange site and make a decent amount from tips off visitors coming to sell. Some will charge a fixed fee of bells or Nook miles tickets, others just ask for a voluntary tips donation. 
I’ve done it a few times and just asked for tips. Made a decent amount of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sng said:

What classes as a worthwhile high price, over 400?

400 isn't bad, but it can go into the 600's at times. 400 is still a good return though, especially if you just want to get cracking spending money on stuff. If your own shop is in the 400's it is pretty much guaranteed not to go higher than that this week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you’ve bought at ~100 then 3-400 is decent and still will make a healthy profit, 5-600 is mega. 
For going on the exchange and hosting obviously you’ll get more interest the higher your price. But there’s one on there now with just 270 odd and looks like they’ve still got people visiting. 
 

Again I’ll be trying to remember keeping an eye on my prices this week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

609!!!

 

Opened up on Turnip Exchange while I'm at work but if anyone here wants to get on tonight let me know and I'll open the gates. Probably can get back on later from about 9pm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Now the best-selling videogame of all time in Japan :o

 

Quote

 

Sales are strong not only for new Nintendo Switch titles, but also for titles released in previous fiscal years. We believe this is partly because a broad variety of consumers continue to play Nintendo Switch. Since the launch of the
system, 13 different titles have each seen sell-through of 10 million units or more globally. Incidentally, total sell-through for Animal Crossing: New Horizons has exceeded 10 million units in Japan alone, far surpassing the record 6.81 million units of 1985’s Super Mario Bros., and it is the single bestselling video game ever in Japan.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got some recipes going spare:

 

Clothesline

Ornament Table Lamp

Log Pack

Baked Potatoes

Garden Bench

Rose Crown

Acoustic Guitar

Gift Pile

Festive Wrapping Paper

Ironwood Cupboard

Shell Fountain

Wooden Toolbox

Garden Wagon

Lucky Gold Cat

Apple Tart

Birdhouse

Log Garden Lounge

Orange Wall Mounted Clock

Juicy-apple TV

Pear Rug

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sng said:

I'm drowning in turnips that I'm worried about off-loading so if anyone has a good price this week please let me know 🤣

Just checked mine and it's 256 so I doubt I'll get higher than that. I'm sure someone here will do better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SteveH said:

Just checked mine and it's 256 so I doubt I'll get higher than that. I'm sure someone here will do better.

I'm gonna gamble and assume yours will be higher tomorrow... Or is that a bad idea?! I can't help a gamble!

 

This is assuming you'll be on tomorrow?! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Sng said:

I'm gonna gamble and assume yours will be higher tomorrow... Or is that a bad idea?! I can't help a gamble!

 

This is assuming you'll be on tomorrow?! 

Yeah I check it daily so I'll post tomorrow if it's higher

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shitty price again for me today. I surely MUST be due a mega price soon.

 

Just had a thought before @Sng Are you trying to stock up your museum? Do you want any fossils if so? Cause I'm sure everyone here playing from launch has a full museum by now and could fire some your way.

And staying on fossils, any your museum doesn't need make good value presents to give to your residents for increasing their friendship to get their photo pic etc. Preferably gift wrapped fossils.

 

Also a tip you maybe not aware of for making a little bit more money. Any craftable items sell for more built as an item than their basic raw materials price, so like if you have a pile of rocks it's better craft them into a bunch of stone tables or whatever to sell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Meatball said:

Shitty price again for me today. I surely MUST be due a mega price soon.

 

Just had a thought before @Sng Are you trying to stock up your museum? Do you want any fossils if so? Cause I'm sure everyone here playing from launch has a full museum by now and could fire some your way.

And staying on fossils, any your museum doesn't need make good value presents to give to your residents for increasing their friendship to get their photo pic etc. Preferably gift wrapped fossils.

 

Also a tip you maybe not aware of for making a little bit more money. Any craftable items sell for more built as an item than their basic raw materials price, so like if you have a pile of rocks it's better craft them into a bunch of stone tables or whatever to sell.

Cheers for the tips! I'll check my museum, I think it's pretty well stocked already but must be a few I'm missing.

 

Any fossils I'd normally sell so good tip about giving them to residents instead. Makes sense.

 

Also didn't know that about craftable items being better value than raw materials - I have so many in storage 😂 I'll get crafting. Try to tie it in with the item of the day or whatever it's called.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.