IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

2 hours ago, shirubagan said:

Redd finally got a genuine Amazing Painting in, now I just need some statues and I'l have a complete collection again :D 

Currently require:

Gallant Statue

Informative Statue (1x fake)

Motherly Statue (1x Fake)

Robust Statue

Rock-Head Statue (2x fakes)

Valiant Statue

Posted the Mysterious painting, and fake Informative statue.

On 30/11/2021 at 17:08, StumpyJohn said:

Sorry @Number 28 I don't have either of the cement mixer or scaffolding.  I might have been confused by them being available in HHP for a specific vacation home build but I don't have them in my main catalogue so can't order them

Do you want the forbidden altar back, it is now lightly used! 😆

22 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

You need to ask @Mike S about that but I don't think he is playing anymore!

Stuff that you buy in the HHP shop using the new Poki currency transfers and is available in the catalogue for bells but stuff you just use in the tasks doesn't 😢

You can order items you’ve used in designs from the Walrus in HHP, and eventually you

Spoiler

get to convert bells into Poki  

46 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

You can order items you’ve used in designs from the Walrus in HHP, and eventually you

Hide contents

get to convert bells into Poki  

I owe Wendell about 85,000 poki from using his credit facility so am a bit limited on ordering stuff atm as only get 15,000 per design.

I had to buy that stupid science pod though 🤣

3 hours ago, spanx said:

Greetings all, I wonder if anyone might have farm related items they may have spare recipes for or have for sale if they may perchance be up for sending them to me?? Aside from a scarecrow I appear to have nothing :(

You probably have the silo recipe too, that is a really old one.  Also there is a windmill in the nook miles shop and nook mile recipes for various fences

I have sent you a Greenhouse box and a Potted starter plants

Recipe wise I don't have any farm related ones atm but you are welcome to any of my spares:

DIY:

glowing moss hood x3

glowing moss dress

Food:

Pear smoothie

Peach smoothie

Veggie crepe

New great item for me today too, I'd used it in vacation home designing previously but today Tommy and Timmy had the crane machine in the cranny so was able to actually buy it

FFyRq1JVcAEY375.thumb.jpeg.11c4883cc1d30060019f553ad2b5ecb4.jpeg

Also Lottie installed the ABD machine today so I can finally convert bells into poki:omg:

My debt to Wendell should finally be paid off tomorrow and then I'll be able to focus on buying some more of the great items I've used in the designs

FFyki6bUcAE-uC0.thumb.jpeg.04b79ac1d499e6089ea20ee6221b888c.jpeg

7 hours ago, Number 28 said:

I have an electric sign which you can customise to coffee/restaurant/etc. I popped it outside the museum of course. These supermarket shelves are pretty cool as well.

image.png.9252c0d251cea408d547aad26dd47919.png

I absolutely need those shelves. 

@StumpyJohnwhat is the debt to Wendell thing? Cos I’m surprised you’ve not been able to order anything from him yet. How many homes have you done? I forget at what stage it unlocked. 

It’s a really nice bonus of owning the expansion. You can order 10 items a day instead of just 5. 

I have a fucking scalextric in my shop today for the season item if anyone wants one :omg:

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

Check mail! :)

I got the crane game a few days ago. I have two on my high street. No matter how many times I try them I can't seem to win. :(

Aww, thank you. 

In addition to the crane toy, there is also a little capsule toy machine :wub: I’m ordering shit loads of stuff because I emptied half my island and I’m building again, but I can order for someone if they can’t wait for it to come along. 

0C052C45-15C3-4C94-94FD-20FCF40C607E.thumb.jpeg.c21f1225350a4fc2122da2c0f2d8e033.jpeg

I got this cool item in Nook's today, so I've sent them out to a handful of regular posters here. Give me a shout if I missed you out and you want one.

image.png.f08d4dba9672f352a2ec1e5661739da4.png

There's a lot of items you can place inside it. I'm going to take it to Cyrus to see if it looks better in another colour.

14 hours ago, Number 28 said:

I'd love a capsule toy machine. 👀

I’ll send one! Thank you for mine 😊 I’m so glad you can actually put something inside one lol. I’ve had a few come up on my vacation homes. 

Speaking of which, I got to “the end” of the expansion. You can continue to create holiday homes (and it’s literally a way of farming for new items), and unlocked something super cool. Also a unique reaction. 

Also had a guy turn up to ask to conduct a lecture at the school, and as a consequence unlocked something else. Expansion is so worth it because of how it impacts the main game. It’s not stand alone at all. 

Np! I also have a display stand and lighted display stand if anyone's interested in those. They can be customised into various wood finishes, plus grey marble similar to the museum gallery. It's a damn shame you can't put statues on them (the smaller ones might work).

23 hours ago, NexivRed said:

@StumpyJohnwhat is the debt to Wendell thing? Cos I’m surprised you’ve not been able to order anything from him yet. How many homes have you done? I forget at what stage it unlocked. 

I've done between 20 and 25 now.  I think the catalogue unlocked after about 15 but not 100% sure

Earlier on, after maybe 5 homes, Wendell offers to help you buy an item if you don't have enough Poki.  Then, if you go to buy an item from the shop that you can't afford he offers to pay for it and you then owe him the whole of the cost of it.  You pay him back by chatting to him in a similar way you would pay off the Nook mortgages.  If you have enough Poki you can still buy other items from the shop and later from his catalogue too while you have the debt which is nice.  You can only have 1 item on Wendell credit though and I wanted to pay him back before going on a big catalogue spree.

I think I'll be doing the max exchange of Bells into Poki each day for a while to fund that

16 hours ago, spanx said:

@StumpyJohn thank you for the tractor and milk bucket thingy! Nice surprise 

No problem, I don't have any more farm themed items but if I come across any I'll ping you a copy too

5 hours ago, Number 28 said:

I got this cool item in Nook's today, so I've sent them out to a handful of regular posters here. Give me a shout if I missed you out and you want one.

image.png.f08d4dba9672f352a2ec1e5661739da4.png

There's a lot of items you can place inside it. I'm going to take it to Cyrus to see if it looks better in another colour.

Not trying to 1-up you honest!! but I had a "wide display case" in the HHP shop today which is huge and can display 2 items side by side.  Happy to post them out to anyone that wants one, it lights up too as shown below.  I also got "paint pots" and "safety barrier" which could both be useful for anyone doing a construction site or similar

FF34gddVgAAStcd.thumb.jpeg.8927a0467a8a3fb24b0e6c05f76b8997.jpeg

56 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Not trying to 1-up you honest!!

If you send me one I'll let you off. ;)  I was thinking, the bigger fish models do not fit in the display stand, so maybe they fit in that one. If you put a live fish on it, does it basically look like an aquarium on a stand? Sounds good.