Jump to content
IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.


Mr Do 71
 Share

Recommended Posts

I don't have any of those! I'll just take one though if that's ok. Let some others choose first? 

 

I have the following recipes but I doubt anyone needs them:

Pine bonsai 

Coloured-leaves flooring 

Leo sculpture 

I've been picking them up on Kapp'n islands. 

 

Got the Torii, love it thanks @Meatball :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Wait... Gulliver is a pirate now? What did I miss?

There are 2, Gulliver (blue outfit) and Gullivarr (red outfit)

Gulliver travels the world, except when shipwrecked on your beach!  He gives you items from his travels in the post if you dig up and return the communicator parts

Gullivarr terrorises the high seas, also except when shipwrecked on your beach! He gives you pirate items in the post if you dive for and return his communicator.

IIRC he was added at the same time or shortly after diving/ deep sea creatures/ Pascal

 

YARR!

 

59 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I can send if anyone wants one? I have a chandelier in the shop too if anyone wants that.

 

Does anyone have a cement mixer or scaffolding? 👀

Yeah, can I have one altar please, I'll ping you those items from my catalogue

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could someone pop over to my village to buy the Mysterious Painting from Redd's trawler and –– if you'd be so kind –– post it back tomorrow? Then I only need the Amazing and Calm paintings to finish that art set and I can focus on the remaining statues.

 

Redd's stand on Harv's island is bullshit. Almost always fakes and only two items of stock at a time.

 

Code: 713YK

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shirubagan said:

How suitable is this altar for say, Satanic Rituals and/or human sacrifice? Asking for a friend.

You need to ask @Mike S about that but I don't think he is playing anymore!

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

God dammit Stumpy!! Nah, it's fine of course. :lol:  Do items not transfer from the DLC then? That's crappy. Everyone keep an eye out for them anyways, plz. :ph34r:

Stuff that you buy in the HHP shop using the new Poki currency transfers and is available in the catalogue for bells but stuff you just use in the tasks doesn't 😢

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

You need to ask @Mike S about that but I don't think he is playing anymore!

Stuff that you buy in the HHP shop using the new Poki currency transfers and is available in the catalogue for bells but stuff you just use in the tasks doesn't 😢

 

 

I would like to still be playing but my island didn't transfer to the new OLED switch back in September and, now, I have no idea how to get at it. I seem to  need to install some extra app but that needs me to be on the old Switch and using an account that has moved to the new machine.

 

It is quite upsetting as, after 18 months of patience, the game finally delivered my most wanted - a gravestone - just a few weeks before I moved to a new Switch. Also, it seems that the only thing I actually play on the Switch is AC as after being irritated my Metroid Dread I've barely picked it up in two months whereas in the olden days I checked in to my island daily.

 

I was surprised the gravestone was a recipe as I thought it was a shop thing.

 

I will need to look back at this altar. Is it a new thing? I want an altar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mike S said:

I would like to still be playing but my island didn't transfer to the new OLED switch back in September and, now, I have no idea how to get at it. I seem to  need to install some extra app but that needs me to be on the old Switch and using an account that has moved to the new machine.

 

It is quite upsetting as, after 18 months of patience, the game finally delivered my most wanted - a gravestone - just a few weeks before I moved to a new Switch. Also, it seems that the only thing I actually play on the Switch is AC as after being irritated my Metroid Dread I've barely picked it up in two months whereas in the olden days I checked in to my island daily.

 

I was surprised the gravestone was a recipe as I thought it was a shop thing.

 

I will need to look back at this altar. Is it a new thing? I want an altar.

Oh man, sorry to hear that your island got swallowed by the mists of the transfer, heard that quite a few people have had issues like that.

I'd have been so annoyed if that happened to me.  Glad I was too lazy to try and bag an OLED switch, if i'd been back commuting to the office I probably would have got one so might have been in similar position. 😧

 

2 hours ago, Mike S said:

What is this?

 

Do you have a pic?

 

I can no longer play so it is all vicarious for me now.

No great pics as its a bit twilight on my island at the mo

 

Forbidden Altar

FFeOOStVQAAVtoz.thumb.jpeg.d19229b3562da974656f3fce3655e2a0.jpeg

 

With golden tortoise from Katrina on top

FFeOOScVUAA6JPP.thumb.jpeg.7c352614144b1b31fea2abe9142a3ffb.jpeg

 

Gold version of the altar is not as nice, pink gyroid on top for silliness

FFeOOSXVkAEVoP_.thumb.jpeg.a8abc07de62833dcf1762988933b4c7a.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Oh man, sorry to hear that your island got swallowed by the mists of the transfer, heard that quite a few people have had issues like that.

I'd have been so annoyed if that happened to me.  Glad I was too lazy to try and bag an OLED switch, if i'd been back commuting to the office I probably would have got one so might have been in similar position. 😧

 

No great pics as its a bit twilight on my island at the mo

 

Forbidden Altar

FFeOOStVQAAVtoz.thumb.jpeg.d19229b3562da974656f3fce3655e2a0.jpeg

 

With golden tortoise from Katrina on top

FFeOOScVUAA6JPP.thumb.jpeg.7c352614144b1b31fea2abe9142a3ffb.jpeg

 

Gold version of the altar is not as nice, pink gyroid on top for silliness

FFeOOSXVkAEVoP_.thumb.jpeg.a8abc07de62833dcf1762988933b4c7a.jpeg

 

 

All these things are new and they are wondrous! Especially the Golden Tortoise!

 

I am still furious that transferring the island save along with everything else is not possible as it seems like it should not be a big deal. Of course, it would have been nice, at the time of transfer, for the Switch to have pointed that out that as I had AC there was a whole other business involved in moving that and that I might like to sort that first. I still have the old switch but my account now lives elsewhere so my Island may as well be on a bloody Xbox.

 

I do miss my Island and all my prisoners residents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Oh man, sorry to hear that your island got swallowed by the mists of the transfer, heard that quite a few people have had issues like that.

I'd have been so annoyed if that happened to me.  Glad I was too lazy to try and bag an OLED switch, if i'd been back commuting to the office I probably would have got one so might have been in similar position. 😧

 

No great pics as its a bit twilight on my island at the mo

 

Forbidden Altar

FFeOOStVQAAVtoz.thumb.jpeg.d19229b3562da974656f3fce3655e2a0.jpeg

 

With golden tortoise from Katrina on top

FFeOOScVUAA6JPP.thumb.jpeg.7c352614144b1b31fea2abe9142a3ffb.jpeg

 

Gold version of the altar is not as nice, pink gyroid on top for silliness

FFeOOSXVkAEVoP_.thumb.jpeg.a8abc07de62833dcf1762988933b4c7a.jpeg


Aaah cool, I was going to ask if you could put stuff on top of it. 
Might be decent next to my new glowing statue chap…

rXZd1Qp.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Mike S said:

All these things are new and they are wondrous! Especially the Golden Tortoise!

 

I am still furious that transferring the island save along with everything else is not possible as it seems like it should not be a big deal. Of course, it would have been nice, at the time of transfer, for the Switch to have pointed that out that as I had AC there was a whole other business involved in moving that and that I might like to sort that first. I still have the old switch but my account now lives elsewhere so my Island may as well be on a bloody Xbox.

 

I do miss my Island and all my prisoners residents.

Yeah, its bonkers that Nintendo still can't do the concept of an online account properly.  I'd be breaking covid quarantines, flying to Japan and dressing up as Mr Resetti to go and bust their chops!

 

13 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Aaah cool, I was going to ask if you could put stuff on top of it. 
Might be decent next to my new glowing statue chap…

rXZd1Qp.jpg

The top sort of lights up when you interact with it too but it fades quickly so is not really visible in screen grabs.

 

I have a few of the glowing green moss items, favourites so far are the goo in a jar and the door wreath, both would have been good for halloween if i'd had them at the time.

FFeZbD_VEAI675L.thumb.jpeg.af3824511bd598598c61eaa56fcee239.jpeg

 

FFeZgAPUUAUS6FM.thumb.jpeg.c62e81a31b0ef00deb4e9b62fb7ba5c2.jpeg

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Redd finally got a genuine Amazing Painting in, now I just need some statues and I'l have a complete collection again :D 

 

Currently require:
 

Gallant Statue

Informative Statue (1x fake)

Motherly Statue (1x Fake)

Robust Statue

Rock-Head Statue (2x fakes)

Valiant Statue

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

 God dammit. It really winds me up how you have to wait a day for any items you order to arrive, but if you gift them they arrive straightaway.

If you need something quick then its better to ask another person to order it for you as a gift, am happy to do so if I have it in my catalogue

 

1 hour ago, shirubagan said:

Redd finally got a genuine Amazing Painting in, now I just need some statues and I'l have a complete collection again :D 

 

Currently require:
 

Gallant Statue

Informative Statue (1x fake)

Motherly Statue (1x Fake)

Robust Statue

Rock-Head Statue (2x fakes)

Valiant Statue

I have a spare real Motherly Statue I can send you.  Its on my other character so can get it later on today

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

If you need something quick then its better to ask another person to order it for you as a gift, am happy to do so if I have it in my catalogue

Yeah I should have done that really. I think it's a new item, but you probably have it already :) It's a Castle Tower and was an eye watering 250,000 bells! I will just have to be patient now and wait until tommorrow!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.