IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

19 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

@StumpyJohn64 gigs here. 😅 How have you only registered two songs?

I'm making a small construction site area on my island and wondered if anyone had any suitable items? I think I saw some girders with a tarp over the top, pneumatic drill next to a mound of earth, cement mixer, maybe some barriers? I was wondering if there's a good blue tarp pattern to go on a  simple panel that looks like the construction site wallpaper? I'd ask for a digger but one will probably arrive on the shopping app sooner or later. I already have the steamroller. Doing a bit of an overhaul on my island and it's in that annoying messy stage right now.

Sherb is enjoying his weekend

image.png.30e7b7e9a093b91a686f8527cc24ad1b.png

I have all of the records from before the 2.0 update just don't have them loaded into my radio.  At one point I was doing a KK Slider room with the walls covered with the records but then I hit the limit of max number of items in a room and got annoyed! Loads of them are still on the wall of my front room as I am so lazy at replanning/ redoing my house🤣

FEGyXmqVcAAFC2F.thumb.jpeg.b5ed7a0c1d882e4768457bc0534fdbd9.jpeg

Love those customised beer bottles!

I have a mini road works site too, nothing very imaginative though: cones, roadwork sign, steel barriers in white and red, steamroller, excavator and jackhammer

Ha, my basement is currently the KK record covers room. I registered all the tracks first, then he gives me a duplicate each week to hang up. About half the wall is filled so far, I had no idea about a limit.

I dunno if you've got those bottles, but I just sent some anyway. They're pretty versatile, you can customise them in various colours.

Jackhammer! I was trying to search the database for a drill and nothing came up. Americanisms, pfft.

I "think" this is a new item? Showed up in Nooks today as one of the one off buys. Give me a holler if you want/need one :) 

acnh flower case.jpg

Edit: Just saw this on Twitter. Apparently the walls are a new item called Medieval Building Side with a custom path design

acnh medieval.jpeg

On 12/11/2021 at 07:01, StumpyJohn said:

think they can appear in the Roost getting coffee now.

On that note there is some masterful trolling from Nintendo having Resetti appear in the Roost but still not giving him a proper roll in the game 

He’s been in it since launch.

6 hours ago, g wings said:

I’ve purchased two digital copies of AC. One for my account (our main account) and one for my daughter.

Does anyone know… If I buy the Nintendo online expansion family edition will both accounts be able to access the DLC? 

Yes.

27 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

You're not on my list yet so I'll leave my island open for a bit. I'll be afk. I've put the mush lamp recipe where you can find it, nobody else pinch it! :P

Thank you! Got it.

Also Julian and Marina gave me a much needed laugh

Haha, damn, not had those combinations before! Honestly, I just love it when Julian starts a conversation with a huge grin and "You massive prick!" :lol:

You could've taken a log fence recipe as well if you liked! I can post things now though, so if you don't have it?

I can only think of two ways and that's to convince a campsite visitor to live there, usually involving a game of luck then hoping they'll switch with the horse, so double luck which is highly unlikely. Or just wait for them to want to leave. I had Rodney on my island for about two weeks, so you might get lucky. That reminds me, I want Lucky the mummified dog.

Yeah, still had someone arrive at the campsite today. So I’ll see who it is. 

Regarding the artwork from Reds at his place on Harv’s Island: you get two new pieces at the start of a new week it seems. No need to buy a fake to get a new one appear if you’re willing to wait that long. 

Also, thanks for more bells, @StumpyJohn  They allowed me to buy a 97 grand dormant volcano! 😂 Let me know if you want one lol. 

On 15/11/2021 at 11:50, SteveH said:

New items for me today were stage lights (Like a wide floor strip) and a Dormant Volcano!

Quality new item for me today, creepy skeleton which was a perfect addition to the creepy corner I set up last week

FEVBKohVcAIq9Nn.thumb.jpeg.61082c356c38cf0be0272af0a3867ae8.jpeg

FEVBKoiVQAQ091B.thumb.jpeg.ea97696bd8ed6e233fb0ab103daf079b.jpeg

22 hours ago, Number 28 said:

I can only think of two ways and that's to convince a campsite visitor to live there, usually involving a game of luck then hoping they'll switch with the horse, so double luck which is highly unlikely. Or just wait for them to want to leave. I had Rodney on my island for about two weeks, so you might get lucky. That reminds me, I want Lucky the mummified dog.

Fun/ boring fact.  Lucky was the final card I needed to complete my collection of the 4 original amiibo card series

16 hours ago, NexivRed said:

Yeah, still had someone arrive at the campsite today. So I’ll see who it is. 

Regarding the artwork from Reds at his place on Harv’s Island: you get two new pieces at the start of a new week it seems. No need to buy a fake to get a new one appear if you’re willing to wait that long. 

Also, thanks for more bells, @StumpyJohn  They allowed me to buy a 97 grand dormant volcano! 😂 Let me know if you want one lol. 

I got the perfect item to go behind the dormant volcano from the poki shop yesterday, Stage Flame Machine

FEVBKohVIAIHirS.thumb.jpeg.537301e1622e21418b5285e5b574a4d9.jpeg

Initially it was blue so got Cyrus to switch it to yellow to be more flame like

FEVBKohVcAU308D.thumb.jpeg.8050a3a21889ff2ff0e17e968851cf78.jpeg

Also I have a few duplicate cards if people want them:

• open wooden shelves (new DIY)
  • flying saucer (Celeste DIY)
  • seafood ajillo (recipe)
  • champinones al ajillo (recipe)

4 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

What are those mouldy walls you've got going at the top there? Is that a new fence type?

There's supposed to be a new tree item similar to the halloween one, but without the pumpkins and lights. I wonder if that'll ever show up.

It's a regular item called castle wall, I got it from the daily items in nook shopping. Cyprus can customise it between about half a dozen versions and both you and Cyrus can add coats of arms Inc custom designs to it too. I also have the matching castle tower and castle gate.

Screenshot_20211116-165810.thumb.png.5e31a400b673af54735bae779ca6740a.png

12 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Ah right, I couldn't see the crenellations so it looked like a standard wall. ;)

Nothing new for me today in the shopping app or the Nook Machine. Sucks. Dying for that new concrete fence so I can start rebuilding the residential area.

This fence? I don't have a spare recipe card, it's not in nook mile items today but I can craft and send you a stack of them if its the right one

FEVPsa3UUAY4hCt.thumb.jpeg.6dc99032b3724aa40a1e4f47f8172c9f.jpeg

Ah no, don't worry about that. If it shows up in your Nook machine again though, I'd appreciate the card! Is there any you're missing?

I really wish Nintendo had made the effort to make different fences join seamlessly together so you could do more interesting stuff with them...