IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

The items for sale in the shop that came with the DLC are always amazing. I’d recommend it just for the chance to buy more stuff each day lol. 

Also, it looks like you can put gyroids on the wall. They each come with their own little shelf if you place them that way :wub:

1 hour ago, NexivRed said:

A tiny reward for your help but I am so close to paying off my mortgage now. Then I can work on increasing my storage finally!

Did the choccies come from the paid for DLC? they don't show in my catalogue so am guessing they did.  One of the things I love in AC is getting or finding new stuff so they were great.

I'll carry on sending out bells so if anyone else needs them please just ask

1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

Did the choccies come from the paid for DLC? they don't show in my catalogue so am guessing they did.  One of the things I love in AC is getting or finding new stuff so they were great.

I'll carry on sending out bells so if anyone else needs them please just ask

Yes! Honestly, it’s so worth it. 5 more items for sale each day (using Poki, not Bells), and after you’ve done your daily island chores the expansion gives you a purpose. And that was what I was lacking with the game once I’d filled up my island with ideas. 

Now of only they’d let you craft multiple items….

Very good. Although it should come with a content warning for 0:22. Animal in peril.

On the topic of Isabelle, she seems to make herself more useful now by telling you who is on the island each day. I'm undecided if that's good, or spoils the surprise, but if she's quit with the stale socks/TV patter, I'll take it. I still think it would be nice to randomly see her chilling out elsewhere on the island. Nook too.

10 hours ago, NexivRed said:

Yes! Honestly, it’s so worth it. 5 more items for sale each day (using Poki, not Bells), and after you’ve done your daily island chores the expansion gives you a purpose. And that was what I was lacking with the game once I’d filled up my island with ideas. 

Now of only they’d let you craft multiple items….

Am sure I'll crack soon and buy it, probably after work today so that I can put some decent time into it over the weekend

7 hours ago, Number 28 said:

Very good. Although it should come with a content warning for 0:22. Animal in peril.

On the topic of Isabelle, she seems to make herself more useful now by telling you who is on the island each day. I'm undecided if that's good, or spoils the surprise, but if she's quit with the stale socks/TV patter, I'll take it. I still think it would be nice to randomly see her chilling out elsewhere on the island. Nook too.

I think they can appear in the Roost getting coffee now.

On that note there is some masterful trolling from Nintendo having Resetti appear in the Roost but still not giving him a proper roll in the game 😢

FD-TsPcVcAEjRGi.thumb.jpeg.61848b65378751279324c56d04691a16.jpeg

There was a new seasonal item in Nook shopping yesterday, a Japaneses thing that I thought looked like a packet of seeds but seems like it is actually a thing you can carry around

FD-YtdGUYAEuXjP.thumb.jpeg.c1d076ee595fd01c823ce77f1c23d24c.jpeg

And there was an update this morning so need to apply that before doing anything online.

@NexivRed ta for the sugar canes, I can now finally make all the sweet recipes I have 😃

@Number 28 and @StumpyJohn - thanks so much for the bells! Really appreciate it. 

I've been letting my 6 year old play and it’s backfired massively. He dumps stuff everywhere, picks up all my stuff. Constantly asking me to skip the text or  and worst of all my pyramid and leaning tower of Pisa have disappeared - I think he’s sold them in the shop button mashing as he can’t read yet!

I thought letting him play and write letters would help with that but he just refuses to try. And now it’s too late. My poor island! At least I’ve never got found to doing anything particularly fancy with it.

I want. :ph34r:

I have actually seen Isabelle in The Roost, I forgot about that.

Roost spoiler:

Spoiler

Brewster stopped me on the way out last night just to thank me for setting him up. A lovely touch. :D
I hope there's more to come with Brewster, i.e. you keep visiting and new random events and changes happen.

10 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I want. :ph34r:

I have actually seen Isabelle in The Roost, I forgot about that.

Roost spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Brewster stopped me on the way out last night just to thank me for setting him up. A lovely touch. :D
I hope there's more to come with Brewster, i.e. you keep visiting and new random events and changes happen.

Spoiler

Yeah, I've had that, he gave me a cooking recipe as part of it

He still hasn't offered me a takeaway coffee though 😢

Oh yeah, I got that too. A cookie thing? I promptly crafted it and dumped it somewhere. It'd be nice if you could hand it to him.

Weird re: takeaway, I wonder what triggers that? You've spoke to him whilst standing on the mat right? I just sent you one to taunt you. :D

Oh yeah, another thing he started to offer...

Spoiler

pigeon milk... One response is to say 'Ew, no'. Jesus Christ Nintendo... :lol:

Just applied the update and suddenly got a bunch of mail! Cheers @StumpyJohn and @SteveH :D