Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

Looks immense. Do you think the top-down island design elements from the paid DLC will carry over to your own island like the house design?

My Switch online has currently expired so I'm hoping the expansion pack price includes the AC DLC or else that's a massive increase. :o 

I was possibly going to go for the expansion online pack. Seeing as it will include this DLC that could well be £25 here and it seems like a no-brainer really. It's a shame that the building of schools and restaurants seems to be limited to those extra islands though.

And I'm still really annoyed that you need to go inside the museum to get to the coffee shop. 

• Mr Do 71 changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Stunning update available Nov 5th.
29 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Raymond available via the new Amiibo Cards!!

Does this mean 'Raymond mysteriously impossible to find via island hopping'? ;)

At least it's confirmed that Tortimer is still with us. Glad he's enjoying his retirement.

Going to have to clear my pier for Kapp'n...

Is the divider walls/pillars/counters thing exclusive to the paid DLC? A bit sad if so. I dunno why they can't let us have different house layouts entirely with some larger rooms, but I guess that's part of the DLC too.

2 hours ago, Number 28 said:

Is the divider walls/pillars/counters thing exclusive to the paid DLC? A bit sad if so. I dunno why they can't let us have different house layouts entirely with some larger rooms, but I guess that's part of the DLC too.

It sounded like you could use them on your island home as well.

On 06/10/2021 at 22:47, Keyboard Koala said:

Yeah it could very well be their biggest update yet.

Remember when they did that update in New Leaf that added the camping site and some extras? That was pretty amazing back then. I'm thinking this could be similar.

Called it :)

Shops, ordinances, work, projects, gyroids, Brewster's (happy birthday btw, coo) café...  Now the real Animal Crossing experience starts. 

That's a shame, as someone who spent alot of time fucking about with pillars and partitions in their FFXIV house (before havibf a period where I didn't login so the house was resold...) I'd have loved doing that.

Ah well, I might get the dlc at a later date, my islands still really bare bones 😅

9 minutes ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Called it :)

Shops, ordinances, work, projects, gyroids, Brewster's (happy birthday btw, coo) café...  Now the real Animal Crossing experience starts. 

I wanted Nookingtons :(. For a game as consumption driven as AC to still be stuck with Nooks Cranny so long after release is such a disappointment.

• Mr Do 71 changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons.