Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

How does visiting other people's Islands work? I think I only did it once back on the Wii game so have no idea what I'm doing

13 minutes ago, wev said:

How does visiting other people's Islands work? I think I only did it once back on the Wii game so have no idea what I'm doing

Either exchange friend codes, or just open your island with a Dodo code.

Alex from Risa: SW-8487-2465-0892. I can open if you’d like to visit?

19 minutes ago, wev said:

I have Jolly Redd here with two real items (from what I can tell): twinkling painting and beautiful statue. If you're after either I can open.

36 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Either exchange friend codes, or just open your island with a Dodo code.

Alex from Risa: SW-8487-2465-0892. I can open if you’d like to visit?

Got a list of chores to get out the way for the first day of school holidays before I can do any gaming but thank you. I'll post when I can get on and if anyone's able to open things up.

Had Redd here yesterday with the usual trash, but managed to grab the real Tremendous Statue off him if anyone needs it? Not quite sure why they call it a tremendous statue when it's basically a massive sink on feet?

Can also open up my island later and leave it open for a few hours if @wevin particular, wants to mooch through the spare recipes I have lying around? 

2 hours ago, SteveH said:

Can also open up my island later and leave it open for a few hours if @wevin particular, wants to mooch through the spare recipes I have lying around? 

Have you learned the mush lamp DIY? If so, could I drop over with the ingredients later for you to make me some? (five)

1 hour ago, Stevo said:

Have you learned the mush lamp DIY? If so, could I drop over with the ingredients later for you to make me some? (five)

Haven't learnt that one I'm afraid mate.

16 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Haven't learnt that one I'm afraid mate.

No probs! Was just looking through lamps last night and saw it on the list. Hopefully the DIY will turn up for me this autumn. :) 

My son is still playing this religiously. He’s wrecked the Island but he’s having fun. Flowers cover every inch. Random water features. Random stuff plonked down any old where. 

I stopped playing last year and haven’t really gone back other than on my birthday and Father’s Day where my son had bought me presents in game (an electric guitar and a bass guitar!). 

Are there any new updates coming out? The coffee shop? Cap’n? Anything? 

On 23/07/2021 at 10:40, Doctor Shark said:

Nothing yet revealed I don't think -_-

Redd here today, got fake Scary painting, Motherly and Mystic statues, plus real Graceful painting if anybody wants one of those.

On 23/07/2021 at 10:40, Doctor Shark said:

Some fresh daily non-announcements from Isabelle would do at this point!

• 2 weeks later...

Got a pile of spare recipes:

Grass Standee

Bamboo Sphere

Golden Casket

Bamboo Wall Decoration

Wooden Chair

Cherry Wall

Modelling Clay

Simple DIY Workbench

Fruit Basket

Iron Wall Rack

Bamboo Candleholder

Cherry Umbrella

Flat Garden Rock

Pot

Apple Umbrella

Log Pack

Golden Wall

Dark Bamboo Rug

Wooden-mosaic Wall

Stone Table

Floral Swag

Wooden Double Bed

Peach Hat

Barrel

Peach Umbrella

Wooden Simple Bed

Tea Table

Music Stand

Natural Square Table

Kettlebell

Wooden-block Wall Clock

Dark Wooden-mosaic Wall

Peach Wall

Ironwood Dresser

Iron Hanger Stand

Wooden Table Mirror

Wild Log Bench

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, R0b said:

Have the update vids previously been called Directs or is this upcoming one unique, implying the update's more substantial? 

I can't recall myself. But I am hoping it does indeed mean it is a substantial update. However.....as much as I am pleased to see Brewster back, I don't want to have to go inside the fucking museum to get to the coffee shop 😡

• 2 weeks later...

Twenty minutes? Blimey. It's either a substantial update or people will expect one and be sorely disappointed. Place your bets. :D

Only Brewster and his coffee shop have been confirmed so far, right? Maybe there'll be gyroids? It'd be nice if K.K. Slider moved to the café for the winter months then back to the plaza for summer...

5 hours ago, Number 28 said:

Twenty minutes? Blimey. It's either a substantial update or people will expect one and be sorely disappointed. Place your bets. 

Only Brewster and his coffee shop have been confirmed so far, right? Maybe there'll be gyroids? It'd be nice if K.K. Slider moved to the café for the winter months then back to the plaza for summer...

Yeah it could very well be their biggest update yet.

Remember when they did that update in New Leaf that added the camping site and some extras? That was pretty amazing back then. I'm thinking this could be similar.

21 hours ago, Number 28 said:

Twenty minutes? Blimey. It's either a substantial update or people will expect one and be sorely disappointed. Place your bets. :D

It'll be 20 minutes to replicate loading times 😉

On 07/10/2021 at 14:30, wev said:

It'll be 20 minutes to replicate loading times 😉

If they could shorten the ridiculously protracted method of visiting islands online that would be amazing, but I'm not expecting such an overhaul.

Anyway, I think this is happening in an hour? Get your refreshments at the ready and strap in lads. :D

• Mr Do 71 changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons.