Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

18 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Thanks--I will stick with watering this lone hybrid pansy and see what happens!

In other news, there is a new (?) seasonal item until 22nd: ship-wheel door decoration.

I don't suppose anyone could help me out with a few items, namely: 

- bamboo stool
- shell stool
- hyacinth lamp

- floor light in white (have orange, red, green)

The two stools and lamp come from DIYs. If anyone has a spare DIY that'd be great, or if not and someone can craft the items I will gladly stump up the ingredients!

Sent you two floor lights in white, and I have the other stuff you need in stock. When would you like to pick them up?

1 hour ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Sent you two floor lights in white, and I have the other stuff you need in stock. When would you like to pick them up?

Thanks very much. Just placed them--looking forward to seeing how they look after dark.

I'll be pottering about on the game on and off this evening so if you're on sure open your gates and I'll nab those DIYs! I've got some crafting ahead of me this weekend. 😂

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

Redd here with a real Common painting if anyone needs it.

Got that one. There are still about 15 works of art I'm waiting for... you gotta play a long game with the RNG of Jolly Redd.

I received a flowery painting in the post from an islander today. Already got one in my museum so if anyone is in need I'll be glad to pass it on.

30 minutes ago, Tet said:

Gasp!

Smurf hat in the seasonal goods.

Repeat:

SMURF HAT IN THE SEASONAL GOODS!

It's in various colours as well so check back every day :) 

6 minutes ago, Tet said:

If anyone has a red one, send it this way! (Please)

Mine's brown.

Sadly, they have made the item unavailable in the store for some reason.

On 13/07/2021 at 08:46, Tet said:

If anyone has a red one, send it this way! (Please)

Mine's brown.

You still after this? Just seen and checked my post for the ones I’ve ordered and I have a couple of red. Light blue available today. 

Turnips at 473 here if by chance anyone has bought any. 

I need more storage space. I want to remodel part of my island, but have nowhere to store all the shit that currently makes up that particular spot. I need ten times the storage I have now.....gimme!

4 hours ago, SteveH said:

I need more storage space. I want to remodel part of my island, but have nowhere to store all the shit that currently makes up that particular spot. I need ten times the storage I have now.....gimme!

I could rent you some storage space? 10k bells per item, per week. Discount negotiable for items that stack in one storage space. Items not reclaimed within agreed rental period are liable to be disposed of without warning.

13 hours ago, Meatball said:

I could rent you some storage space? 10k bells per item, per week. Discount negotiable for items that stack in one storage space. Items not reclaimed within agreed rental period are liable to be disposed of without warning.

I would take you up on that. BUT.......you are a filthy time traveller and would probably jump back in time and deny ever having met me and steal all my items 😊

9 hours ago, SteveH said:

I would take you up on that. BUT.......you are a filthy time traveller and would probably jump back in time and deny ever having met me and steal all my items 😊

I would never! :o

:ph34r:

16 hours ago, Stevo said:

I need one fish but it just won't appear. 😒

Which fishy you after? I want a couple more of the Barreleye for a model, but they don't seem to spawn very often :hmm:

3 hours ago, Meatball said:

Which fishy you after? I want a couple more of the Barreleye for a model, but they don't seem to spawn very often :hmm:

It's that dang napoleonfish.

The other night:

uc?export=view&id=1hCM1cTszwb1mSS_Uejh1a7smRS-FBq65

Just now:

uc?export=view&id=1hoSlt0_3eRRGI437UI93o8u3LSJ6JXL5

Wouldn't you know it'd be a random shadow that I didn't use bait for!

Next up before the end of August... the remaining five or so insects!

42 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Celeste here and heavy showers of stars.

If anyone wants a visit give me a nudge.

Mind if I dive in and dive out? Still on the hunt for Celeste DIYs!

6 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Mind if I dive in and dive out? Still on the hunt for Celeste DIYs!

I shall open up now. I’m just gonna be away watching telly, but feel free to stop and have a nosey about etc, help yourself to any of the DIY’s or whatever from Nook’s. 

18 minutes ago, Meatball said:

I shall open up now. I’m just gonna be away watching telly, but feel free to stop and have a nosey about etc, help yourself to any of the DIY’s or whatever from Nook’s. 

Thanks very much. Came across Celeste on the bottom right and got the crewed spaceship DIY!

• Mr Do 71 changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons.