Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Mr Do 71

Yup. It gave us the Rover's briefcase item. Nintendo are really phoning things in. They could've put out a new maze with a Rover prize every week for the last year. They could've upgraded Nook's. They could've included more shops, Brewster, etc. These limited items for international holidays are always so specific and bizarre and go straight in my storage, whilst basic stalwart furniture sets from OG AC remain missing. Oh wow, Museum week this year has a stamp for the ART GALLERY!?

My Nintendo Online recently elapsed, but I can't think of many reasons to renew other than visiting people's islands now and then and helping out with items.

Queue is back on build-a-bear if anyone is after an Isabelle or Tom Nook.  Random places assigned between now and 4, if you join after that then it is simple back of the queue joining

Edit: I've got a Tom Nook! :omg:

34 minutes ago, Daley said:

I need that one if it is still going. What are you after? Happy to swap.

If you’ve got any of these?

Wild Painting Left Half

Wistful Painting

Graceful Painting

Calm Painting

Tremendous statue

7 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

If you’ve got any of these?

Wild Painting Left Half

Wistful Painting

Graceful Painting

Calm Painting

Tremendos statue

Sorry i've only got a real worthy painting but quite a few fakes:

Scenic

Wistful

Academic

Quaint

Beautiful

Informative statue

Ancient statue

Mystic statue

Just now, Daley said:

Sorry i've only got a real worthy painting but quite a few fakes:

Scenic

Wistful

Academic

Quaint

Beautiful

Informative statue

Ancient statue

Mystic statue

Thanks anyway. When would you like to visit, as Redd is here?

45 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Well this kinda sucks, I'm absolutely stumped by this maze. :lol:

Edit: Ok, done. Stressful. I'm guessing the prize is the same as last year?

I got frustrated and watched a YouTube video. Then got even more frustrated when they described it as "easy" :mellow:

But he did say that if you did it last year, then you get a different prize this time around as best as he could figure out.

edit: also got a handful of recipes:

Apple Umbrella

Barbell

Classic-library Wall

Fruit Wreath

Music Stand x 2

Orange Rug

Sleigh

Tulip Wreath

My Tom Nook has arrived, some of the sound effects in the "5 in 1" are really cool, it has a proper nook talk one which is especially good

(I am way too old to be buying myself stuff from build-a-bear though :lol:)

I got Rover's photo through the post today. There's no alternative items right? 

Talking about photos, I swear  I've been giving Coco a wrapped fossil every day for two months now and still nothing but do-rags, bandanas and rugby uniforms. It's driving me insane. 

19 hours ago, Number 28 said:

I got Rover's photo through the post today. There's no alternative items right? 

Talking about photos, I swear  I've been giving Coco a wrapped fossil every day for two months now and still nothing but do-rags, bandanas and rugby uniforms. It's driving me insane. 

Maybe try giving something different like clothes, or something for her house.

I thought it was based solely on bell value? Is it more sophisticated than that? I'm sure I've bagged photos in about 2-3 weeks before, but more recently the animals have become super stingy. It's reached the point where I cba to get new villagers because I'd be starting this process again...not that you have to do it of course. :D

Typically today Coco is sitting on the stool in front of KK so I can't even give her a gift. :hmm:

Redd is here with a fairly uninspiring selection:

Real famous painting

Fake Wistful painting

Fake Academic painting

Any interest give us a shout.

The only thing of interest on Pazuzu in the last few weeks was the long awaited departure of Moose the mouse, one of my original residents and one who after more than a year had outstayed his welcome. 

I used 10+ nooks miles tickets to search for a replacement and eventuality found a weird little chap named Clay. He has since moved in and his house is amazing - rock layer walls and a couple of  fossils on display. My kind of animal. 

Aside from that I've just been collecting my daily bottle recipe and hoping a seagull is washed up or Redd visits..

11 minutes ago, Daley said:

I don’t have this months recipe so wouldn’t mind a visit if you can open please?

Gates opening in a sec. I'm off watching telly but feel free to help yourself to whatever's in Nook's. Able's has the royal crown today too I've just seen if anyone wants that.

3 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I used 10+ nooks miles tickets to search for a replacement and eventuality found a weird little chap named Clay. He has since moved in and his house is amazing - rock layer walls and a couple of  fossils on display. My kind of animal.

He gets about! Had him in staying my camp site yesterday :)