IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

1 minute ago, Mike S said:

Redd is here too. 

Three real - detailed, dynamic and a thinker statue that I've claimed..

Gates are open if anyone wants one but I'll be afk. Can open later too if needed... 

can I get the detailed please?

2 questions.

1: stalk market

Do I just get random? I had a continual down spiral then a sudden spike today in the pm.

Previously I had it low then it jumped up on a Saturday morning which I thought wasn't possible? I thought even random was worse after Thursday?

2: how do I buy more pumpkins, they seem like a good way to make money? I got some early on, I can't recall who from now

16 minutes ago, Hamus said:

2 questions.

Do I just get random? I had a continual down spiral then a sudden spike today in the pm.

Previously I had it low then it jumped up on a Saturday morning which I thought wasn't possible? I thought even random was worse after Thursday?

2: how do I buy more pumpkins, they seem like a good way to make money? I got some early on, I can't recall who from now

Leif will sell you some pumpkins for you to grow.

Cheers @Mike S grabbed the Dynamic and a couple of bits out of Nook's :hat:

1 hour ago, Hamus said:

2 questions.

There's probably more sites/apps that do similar but you can track your turnips prices and get a guide of how they might go for the next days on a couple of sites. I thought they would be linked in the first post, but I guess the OP is a pretty useless numpty :rolleyes:

https://ac-turnip.com/

https://turnipprophet.io/index.html

Let me know when you want to grab that statue @Flams

7 minutes ago, Meatball said:

There's probably more sites/apps that do similar but you can track your turnips prices and get a guide of how they might go for the next days on a couple of sites. I thought they would be linked in the first post, but I guess the OP is a pretty useless numpty :rolleyes:

I already looked, what the confusion was = "Always worse after Thursday" and I got a Saturday that was better on Thursday.

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

Are you around this evening, say 9pm GMT?

5 hours ago, Number 28 said:

Still no Shamrock Wand and balloons seem to have dried up lately. There has to be a better way to distribute new DIYs...

I eventually got mine yesterday afternoon.

Spare recipe time, anyone need these give us a shout:

Armor shoes

Bone doorplate

Golden dishes

Honeycomb flooring

Iron hangar stand

Juicy-apple TV

Light bamboo rug

Money flooring

Natural square table x 2

Orange dress

Pansy table

Pear wardrobe

Tiki torch

Tiny library

Traditional straw coat

Water pump

Wooden chair

Woodland wall

8 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:

I eventually got mine yesterday afternoon.

Yeah, mine arrived after about an hour of waiting for balloons. I've since tried giving wands a go now (albeit with the gold cane), after initially hating them. Setting up a bunch of outfits took me an age, but it should be good now. I have my swimming kit permanently under my wand outfit...I think people were doing this already. It's a shame you can't link hair/skin colour and face paint to outfits.

Oh, weirdly Rosie taught me the final reaction I needed, which apparently you need to be best friends for, but she still hasn't given me her photo? Strange...

On 11/03/2021 at 12:38, Mike S said:

Excellent! 

See you then! 

Looking at the forecast for this eve trying to see the best time to visit I've got stars coming in groups of 3 bursts due at (19:27/19:39/19:46) or (20:15/20:20/20:31) or later a little more spread out (21:03/21:23/21:27) if you want to have any of them?

11 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Looking at the forecast for this eve trying to see the best time to visit I've got stars coming in groups of 3 bursts due at (19:27/19:39/19:46) or (20:15/20:20/20:31) or later a little more spread out (21:03/21:23/21:27) if you want to have any of them?

Any time  which suits you would be good for me.

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, psycho_fox said:

Has anyone got a spare golden candlestick recipe by any chance? Ta muchly. 

If it's not been taken or disposed of yet...

On 10/03/2021 at 07:58, Indy @ S.E. said:

Recipes available:

Golden candlestick

22 hours ago, Meatball said:

I'll open up from about 19:15 ish.

Thanks for opening up last night, the island was looking as fine as ever!

Managed to recover 10 stars this morning but still no PIsces! That's well over thirty I've caught this month and it the game is still holding out on the ones I need which is more than a little bit annoying.

If you are able to open tonight for one of your scheduled showers it would be most appreciated! 

22 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Thanks for opening up last night, the island was looking as fine as ever!

Managed to recover 10 stars this morning but still no PIsces! That's well over thirty I've caught this month and it the game is still holding out on the ones I need which is more than a little bit annoying.

If you are able to open tonight for one of your scheduled showers it would be most appreciated! 

We got these due...
1EDEC5F8-3E11-45C0-956B-872652A12D18.jpeg.5653f0cf4037f3a85a364a6a46637efa.jpeg

?

• Mr Do 71 changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons.