Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I’ve got loads, been some dumped on my beach for a while as it seemed a shame to bin such a rare specimen...

E6A06FF7-5407-487B-8407-41CA70E7A1A5.thumb.jpeg.95103cf16ba89b6c3d10e1b9956a77db.jpeg

Yours if you wants them?

Redd here visiting today with real Glowing and fake Academic and Amazing painting. 

11 minutes ago, Meatball said:

I’ve got loads, been some dumped on my beach for a while as it seemed a shame to bin such a rare specimen...

E6A06FF7-5407-487B-8407-41CA70E7A1A5.thumb.jpeg.95103cf16ba89b6c3d10e1b9956a77db.jpeg

Yours if you wants them?

Redd here visiting today with real Glowing and fake Academic and Amazing painting. 

Can I have the Glowing please?

12 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Yours if you wants them?

Thats fantastic, can I just come and dig them up or do we need to be best friends etc?

28 minutes ago, Daley said:

Can I have the Glowing please?

Open now.

Yes I've just sent you a best friends invite request in the game to grant you shovel privileges if you want to nip over and grab them @Indy @ S.E. They're on the SW beach just left of the museum.

1 hour ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Thanks for the roses @Meatball, there were 30 in total so the 31st should spawn up by itself in the 3 days it’ll take for the other seedlings to grow into flowers too.

Hoping it comes out as we are expecting, quite a bit bigger than we expected but high hopes!

Ah, there's few others knocking about the place not in organised flowerbeds, you could've slipped one of those as well. As you say you prob should spawn more, but if you don't just give us a shout for it.

1 hour ago, Daley said:

Cheers @Meatball just a flying visit to raid Redd's.

And mess with your gym of course ;)

:hmm:

I've got a load of blue roses if anyone needs too. 

Also got DIY spare for

Bamboo speaker

Falling snow Wall

Not great but bamboo speaker took me a long while to get originally if anyone else still needs it. 

Got shooting stars in Highbury tonight if anyone is in need. Can’t see Celeste so don’t think she is here. Have opened my gates but may be afk. Help yourselves to anything in Nooks etc.

4 hours ago, Daley said:

Got shooting stars in Highbury tonight if anyone is in need. Can’t see Celeste so don’t think she is here. Have opened my gates but may be afk. Help yourselves to anything in Nooks etc.

Visited earlier for a bit and watered your flowers, I like your football pitch and using mannequins with the football shirts on, we’ve used garden gnomes on ours.

The pirate visited yesterday. I found and returned his communicator as usual but he didn't send me an item today!

Very annoying as the pirate and sailor gifts are my favourite things bar a Redd visit.

10 hours ago, Mike S said:

The pirate visited yesterday. I found and returned his communicator as usual but he didn't send me an item today!

Very annoying as the pirate and sailor gifts are my favourite things bar a Redd visit.

Is your mailbox full maybe? (300/300)

11 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Visited earlier for a bit and watered your flowers, I like your football pitch and using mannequins with the football shirts on, we’ve used garden gnomes on ours.

Cheers! Yea I tried to lay out all the soccer stuff but it got too busy. 

Had an error message when I got back to my switch so apologies if you or anyone got booted off.

10 minutes ago, Harmunt said:

The wife and I only require pears to complete our fruit collection.

Is there a RLLMUK thread that only deals in village access hours, so that I could pop along and grab some?

I can open up now if you want to help yourself. Or maybe if you have met someone in the game they could send you some? I'll open up anyway of the off chance. I'm AFK but feel free to grab any recipes etc. 

Edit: quick heads up, and I'll post again later: heavy meteor shower tonight. I'll open up around 6:30pm and leave my island open all night.

Oh also, thanks @StumpyJohnfor the Pavé poster :)

1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

Is your mailbox full maybe? (300/300)

That must be it, thanks! 

I have just gone through the very tedious process of deleting, one by one, thirty odd letters but I guess the missed pirate bounty is now lost to the ether? 

6 hours ago, SteveH said:

Just a friendly reminder that I have a heavy meteor shower this evening. I've opened my gates now as I'll probably forget otherwise (so many tv shows to catch up on!) Enjoy! :)

Cheers! Popped over for a late night visit after getting in from work just before. I couldn’t find Celeste nowhere, but wished on a good bunch of stars. 

Thanks for those who leave messages even when I'm afk on my island! I know what a pain in the arse it is writing that stuff out. So fiddly!

I need to start grabbing stars myself and actually reading up on what I'm supposed to do with them :ph34r: