Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I mean, if you want all the songs, you could just list the ones you don't have and I could send them your way? The only songs you'll have to get yourself are the handful you can't order (Drivin', Animal City, Farewell, KK Birthday, Welcome Horizons) :)

27 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Thanks @SteveH for sending it over, let me know if you need anything that I might have.

I'm good thanks :) 

Maybe we should get hold of a list of tracks and then we can all sort out sending them to each other? (edit: what Number 28 said! Next time I'll read the rest of the thread before replying :D

6 hours ago, SteveH said:

That's amazing! How did none of us (except you? Cue @Meatball saying he knew all along, the blagger :D ) this? It would have been so handy early on. 

This *points down* I known that for a good while obviously, thought that was basic stuff :P

3 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Just on your island now, fired up the app, went to buy Two Days Ago and got a message saying ‘You can’t place orders while you’re visiting another players island.’

Guess that’s that!

@Indy @ S.E. Just ordered you K.K. Ballad and K.K. Casbah out of the catalog and also posted you K.K. Jazz and Only Me what I had duplicates of in my storage.

1 hour ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Also, while I’m on the scrounge my sons wondering if we can come and catalogue the puppy colours in the picture below. 

Cheers!!!

ADB9F984-438E-4357-80F2-7829F0111190.jpeg

Not sure if you are after the highlighted ones or those are crossed out but I've dropped all 8 versions outside Nooks on my island so that you can catalogue them.

I'll leave it open for a few hours, I'll be cooking dinner for a while but will probably be on and diving for lobsters later

EtFPbBwVcAMEX7S.thumb.jpeg.4d817cae357bee294b2a7eb6d4844b5f.jpeg

I’ve not experienced the snowmen due, largely in part, to the fact that I’ve paved so much of the ground on my island that there’s simply no room for any snowballs :(

it doesn’t help that my wife enjoys telling me when she has them appear on her island... :/

7 hours ago, Harmunt said:

I’ve not experienced the snowmen due, largely in part, to the fact that I’ve paved so much of the ground on my island that there’s simply no room for any snowballs :(

it doesn’t help that my wife enjoys telling me when she has them appear on her island... :/

Yeah I had to purposely clear an area that I did have plans for. But they are on hold now until the snow has gone. I know it must be difficult to program, but I really wish the snow just fell everywhere like it actually would in real life. 

14 hours ago, Harmunt said:

You could get her to make and send you a few of the three tier snowman and place those round your island instead

Quite frankly phenomenal sales figures from Nintendo today and in amongst them the sales of this game:

Nintendo has announced that, as of December 31, 2020, the Nintendo Switch has officially passed the 3DS with 79.87 million console units sold. Furthermore, Animal Crossing: New Horizons has reached 31.18 million copies sold.

https://www.ign.com/articles/nintendo-switch-console-sales-have-passed-3ds-animal-crossing-new-horizons-has-sold-31-million-copies

4 minutes ago, Popo said:

Will the Switch take down the Wii? Only 30m sales to go!

From that story:

Nintendo Switch hardware sales reached 24.10 million units in this time period, which is a 35.8% increase year-on-year, and software sales reached 176.10 million units, which is a 43.0% increase year-on-year.

Obviously quite a unique year last year but feels like it will at some stage even if it doesn't match that in the coming year.

*it prints money.gif*

I just noticed there's some carnival clothes in Able's, a purple festival balloon in Nook's (that maybe lights up at night?) and some rather expensive reactions in the cupboard. Does everyone have different festival items? I have ogre outfits in Able's...

image.png.249145a07e71d3fd5587a559c3cc799f.png

I don't remember Shrek wearing tiger pants.

I had the same ogre outfits in Able's (red, blue and green I believe?) but my Nooks had a Festival Flag instead. I wonder if this will be like the toys and there will be various colours for each island?

IMG_20210201_141918.jpg

I forgot to look in Able’s and am out at work now til late after they’ll have shut. 
Nook had a confetti blower machine in the special item spot. In green, but customisable to other colours with some feathers, which I assume will start appearing soon. 

I have Celeste visiting today if anyone still needs her, she is in her favourite spot at the very top of the island

EtKqA5FVcAAgH6O.thumb.jpeg.34cdf0536f68eb2348b139ce893ec1bc.jpeg

Only minor shooting stars though

Ogre and Festivale outfits in Ables, and buy anything you like from Nooks, I got the Confetti blower

EtKqA4-VEAADpXH.thumb.jpeg.e94f2f746cda9b8a15fe7e6dc7809f44.jpeg

Also, I still have a spare Sinking Painting going for free if anyone needs it

I can't say I'm feeling these festival items too much, it just seems incredibly niche. A pink machine with feathers that blows confetti? What? I'm not even sure what the theme is. Is it a Brazil thing? I guess I need to lighten up or something. I'm just glad they expanded the house storage. 

28 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I can't say I'm feeling these festival items too much, it just seems incredibly niche. A pink machine with feathers that blows confetti? What? I'm not even sure what the theme is. Is it a Brazil thing? I guess I need to lighten up or something. I'm just glad they expanded the house storage. 

Yeah, it's Mardi Gras

Checked my storage character and sorry I don't have a spare zodiac diy, I did at some point so I must have already given it away already, apologies for that.

I did however find a spare gift pile diy and I remember someone was after that last week, happy to post that if the person who was missing it lets me know

Every day I pick up the bottle from the beach and I try and find at least one animal making something as I am looking for two recipes - the graves that I've wanted since week one and the jail bars that I have wanted since seeing them on someone's island maybe six months ago. All I ever seem to get is boring furniture and so forth.

Until today! My beach bottle has given me Jail Bars!

I am very happy indeed and tomorrow I shall get busy with them. I would start tonight but am about to watch Saint Maud as I have been wanting to see that for even longer than I've wanted either of these recipes...

EDIT: I am going to quickly pop over and see Stumpy's Celeste!

14 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Yeah, it's Mardi Gras

Checked my storage character and sorry I don't have a spare zodiac diy, I did at some point so I must have already given it away already, apologies for that.

I did however find a spare gift pile diy and I remember someone was after that last week, happy to post that if the person who was missing it lets me know

No worries! :)

Btw, I have the iceberg floor DIY if anyone needs it.