Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I've opened up mine now, yellow, pink, green and aqua pointy hats available if anyone wants to come and buy.

Am doing bits around the house so will leave it open for a couple of hours

Am still after the following if you have them, am happy to visit later to grab them

Pointy

Blue

Orange

Top Hat

Blue

Aqua

Orange

Yellow

Also, while opening up I spotted that no party poppers are allowed on board dodo airlines, think a few of us have just been breaking that rule!! :lol:

EqkuD04VQAET2JB.thumb.jpeg.80fdf2d15e8feec248001b81c3c923e2.jpeg

4 hours ago, SteveH said:

You've all forgotten the second most important thing.....losing the daily streak for using the ATM machine!

Yeah, I've got bells I wanted to deposit some of, so I'm not fussed for not having enough cash (Though the nice electric guitar in your Nook's just cleared me out a bit). But I wanted to get in there to make sure I kept my run of consecutive days accessing the machine thingy. Hopefully with it being the building closed rather than just me missing a day then it'll still carry on for tomorrow. If not I will be inconsolable -_-

I’ve got these glittery ones if anyone would like some. I’ll check who is open now and come visiting and drop off a set but can open up after. (Yes I’m showing off today’s perfect new arrival after having a nightmare last week with building them.) 

D82B4292-3233-4E4F-AA24-122E3CD07638.jpeg

@SteveH @StumpyJohn I popped in and dropped a full set of what I have on my island and grabbed a set of hats from you. Both are in front of the plaza. (John yours are right outside the airport).

My island has the pointy glittery ones in red, pink, green and purple. Gates are open, help yourselves and to anything in Nook’s. Will

be afk, got some real life prep for tonight to sort out!

12 minutes ago, Mike S said:

My hats ARE top hats! 

If anyone wants one then let me know.. 

I'm after Blue, Aqua, Orange, Yellow top hats and would love to come over and buy if you have any of those available.  If you want any pointy hats I am open and have them for sale at the moment

Just now, StumpyJohn said:

Thanks very much, dropped one each of mine for you.

Sorry I couldn't hang around, dinner almost ready! 

No worries, I'l leave it open if anyone else wants to wander in, I'll stick it on charge and just leave it in the corner :)

3 minutes ago, Daley said:

:lol:

2021 is the year I get one I can feel it. Popped in @MikeBeaver thanks for opening!

Taht's OK, I'm just leaving it there , doing it's thing, it's quite an empty island for now, all I've been doing is farming Turnips and building the house, only started laying pavements this week!