Animal Crossing: New Horizons

50 minutes ago, Rayn said:

If he doesn’t want it I’d love to take it. Been playing 5 hours daily all of November and I’ve had very little luck with recipes from balloons.

I'm not allowed to trade or accept gifts on my Island so all yours.

Do you know the balloon timing tip? I had zero luck with getting these recipes until scoring lots in the last two sessions I played but it certainly helps to know the balloon secret..

1 hour ago, Mike S said:

I'm not allowed to take it unfortunately but thanks for the offer..

Had a feeling you may say that. @Rayn will send it over now.

Just fired up the Switch to visit KK and he played KK Oasis. Was hoping it was him doing his best Liam Gallagher but unfortunately not.

2 hours ago, Mike S said:

I'm not allowed to trade or accept gifts on my Island so all yours.

Do you know the balloon timing tip? I had zero luck with getting these recipes until scoring lots in the last two sessions I played but it certainly helps to know the balloon secret..

Thanks!

By balloon secret, do you mean the spawn rate and direction of wind? It’s not that I don’t get any balloons, it’s more that I don’t get recipes. Seems like I only get cheap and common furniture, clay and bells.

1 hour ago, Rayn said:

By balloon secret, do you mean the spawn rate and direction of wind?

Ssssh! Balloon secret is secret!

I'm the same in that I have had very little luck in obtaining recipes until last night and this morning. Nothing at all tonight though. I am now jealous of your shroom lamp as they are fantastic...

I have spare red leaf pile and mushroom log recipes if anyone wants them?

8 hours ago, mrpranny said:

yes please!!! I have only the wand so far I am losing my mind. If any kind person wants to drop any in at my island I'll be leaving it on while I sleep ( now  :3 ) Help yourself to the useless litter recipes at the entrance

I forget how posting works i.e. if you or i need to have visited each other but will look into it.

In other recipe news my first balloon of the day this morning gave me my second most wanted recipe, the shiny shroom standee! Since then, having checked for balloons on 10 or so times today I have also received  mushroom table, a recipe I didn't even know existed and a repeat of the forest floor.

All I need is the lamp and I shall be happy with mushroom recipes...

10 hours ago, mrpranny said:

yes please!!! I have only the wand so far I am losing my mind. If any kind person wants to drop any in at my island I'll be leaving it on while I sleep ( now  :3 ) Help yourself to the useless litter recipes at the entrance

sent you 2 of my seasonal spares, have 1 more which I'll post tomorrow

Recipe clearout time.

My spares are:

Apple dress

Bamboo speaker

Beekeeper's hive

Brown herringbone wall

Cherry lamp

Flower stand

Golden toilet

Honeycomb flooring

Lily record player x 2

Log bed

Log dining table

Log round table

Log wall-mounted clock

Scarecrow

Wooden toolbox

If anyone needs any of those give me a shout before I shift them.

40 minutes ago, Daley said:

Recipe clearout time.

My spares are:

Apple dress

Bamboo speaker

Beekeeper's hive

Brown herringbone wall

Cherry lamp

Flower stand

Golden toilet

Honeycomb flooring

Lily record player x 2

Log bed

Log dining table

Log round table

Log wall-mounted clock

Scarecrow

Wooden toolbox

If anyone needs any of those give me a shout before I shift them.

Apple Dress please

Hi dudes! Big request - anyone got a spare Mush Lamp recipe or could craft me a lamp if I provide the ingredients please?

My GF is desperate for one, but one hasn’t come up on our island - would absolutely make her entire year if any of you kind folks could help us out. 

I’m even happy to pay real proper money! Like I say it’s desperate times. 

Edit: sorted now!

Unless I am mistaken they also allowed Isabelle to make two announcements today. She mentioned the run up to "Toy Day" today and that fact that I have Butch leaving which is new I think. Previously if you had something going on you missed that day's announcement I think.

7 minutes ago, Daley said:

Unless I am mistaken they also allowed Isabelle to make two announcements today. She mentioned the run up to "Toy Day" today and that fact that I have Butch leaving which is new I think. Previously if you had something going on you missed that day's announcement I think.

Interesting! That is a welcome fix for sure.

20 minutes ago, Tet said:

Redd has:

Fake: Graceful, Jolly paintings and Mystic statue.

Real: Serene painting.

Beardo is crafting steel flooring.

I'll be afk, but help yourself to anything.

Cheers!

Nabbed the Serene painting. Been after that for a while.

Am I right to think that, with the update this morning and the distinct lack of mushorooms on my walk round this morning, that mushroom recipe season is over?

If so than I never did get the lamp which is a bit frustrating but, on the upside, I hadquite a good day yesterday as the balloons delivered three more shroom recipes (including an excellent stool) and a pine bonsai. I also received a spooky recipe which was odd as I assumed they would be restricted to the event?

@mrpranny I still have those two recipes set aside for you but you are not on my postal list so we will need to arrange an in person courier delivery or collection!