Animal Crossing: New Horizons

1 hour ago, Daley said:

I'm still missing 3 too (Big Tree, Pochette and the flooring) and i've been pretty active with balloon hunting. Will be tight if they end on the 26th...

EDIT: 2 to go...

I am missing all mushroom recipes apart from the stump despite popping at least five balloons a day for rhe last week. O don't have time to do any more that that and even this number is becoming a drag.

I have one leaf recipe and a spare of that.

11 minutes ago, Meatball said:

That seems vaguely familiar ^_^

How's bout this cap for go with it...

bs7.thumb.png.912631a784b4bf6e8ae915a085d649ac.png

I knew I'd messed something up but couldn't be bothered googling the proper images. Need to change the number 7 on the back. Need that cap though please!

57 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I knew I'd messed something up but couldn't be bothered googling the proper images. Need to change the number 7 on the back. Need that cap though please!

I've just uploaded/shared it in Able's (MO-TYLL-8PLR-RJ0K)

DIY clear out time. I have...

Red-leaf pile x2

Tree's bounty big tree

Autumn wall

Gong

Water pump

Cherry lamp

Windflower fan

Tulip wreath

Peach umbrella

Wooden end table

Lily record player

Kettlebell

Mum cushion

Pitfall seed

Shell table

Log bed

Hyacinth lamp

Standard umbrella stand

Cardboard table

Log bench

Stacked-wood wall

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

I've just uploaded/shared it in Able's (MO-TYLL-8PLR-RJ0K)

DIY clear out time. I have...

Red-leaf pile x2

Tree's bounty big tree

Autumn wall

Gong

Water pump

Cherry lamp

Windflower fan

Tulip wreath

Peach umbrella

Wooden end table

Lily record player

Kettlebell

Mum cushion

Pitfall seed

Shell table

Log bed

Hyacinth lamp

Standard umbrella stand

Cardboard table

Log bench

Stacked-wood wall

Can I have the big tree please?

On 20/11/2020 at 09:18, SteveH said:

Got some recipes again:

Orange End Table

Cool Hyacinth Crown

Log Decorative Shelves

Stone Table

Wooden Chair

Log Wall-mounted Clock x 2

Gong

Jungle Flooring

Pear Bed

Street Piano

Log Extra Long Sofa

Mossy Garden Rock

Dark Wooden-mosaic Wall

Basement Flooring

Birdbath

Ironwood Dresser

Garden Wagon

do you still have the ironwood dresser and the piano?

5 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

do you still have the ironwood dresser and the piano?

Yeah I do but I don't think you are on my friends list. I can sort that later. I'll be AFK but I can leave my island open for you to visit and grab them.

12 hours ago, Daley said:

Can I have the big tree please?

Cheers. Picked up the Pochette too last night so I have the set now I think but will keep hunting and share any duplicates here.

Ironically I have now run out of acorns. They don't stop on Thursday too do they? :doh:

@Meatballedited version of my shirt. I had to make some adjustments as I think you got some details wrong so had to change mine to accommodate :ph34r:

By the way, does anyone else still find those buried special mushrooms? I found a couple the first few days mushrooms appeared but haven't found a single one since.

Akai full kit acnh.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:

Thank you!

Ah you are on my friends list but we haven't ever met in-game so I can't post them. I've just opened my gates and they are on the floor right outside Nooks as you exit the airport. As I say, I'll be AFK but help yourself to any fossils there you might need etc. I've done my shopping in Nooks as well so anything in there is yours is you need it :) 

43 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Ah you are on my friends list but we haven't ever met in-game so I can't post them. I've just opened my gates and they are on the floor right outside Nooks as you exit the airport. As I say, I'll be AFK but help yourself to any fossils there you might need etc. I've done my shopping in Nooks as well so anything in there is yours is you need it :) 

Thank you again! Much appreciated :)

49 minutes ago, SteveH said:

@Meatballedited version of my shirt. I had to make some adjustments as I think you got some details wrong so had to change mine to accommodate :ph34r:

By the way, does anyone else still find those buried special mushrooms? I found a couple the first few days mushrooms appeared but haven't found a single one since.

Akai full kit acnh.jpeg

How dare you! Official Yamaha factory team clothing that cap is.
Best I could manage with such a limited small canvas to work on. 

I’ve not played today yet (so it could change) but I’ve not had any of them buried rare mushroom for a while either. 

59 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I had 3 on the first day of mushroom season and then none for several days afterwards, I guess they are "r@re" :lol:

I've definitely had some in the last week so they are still appearing.  I can post out a few if you are needing them for crafting

1 minute ago, StumpyJohn said:

I had 3 on the first day of mushroom season and then none for several days afterwards, I guess they are "r@re" :lol:

I've definitely had some in the last week so they are still appearing.  I can post out a few if you are needing them for crafting

I'm ok thanks. Kind of you to offer, I was just wondering if maybe I'd missed some information pointing out that they were limited to a week or something.

2 hours ago, Number 28 said:

I've had 10 rare mushrooms in total. Is there really only one recipe that needs them (forest flooring)?

Just that one I believe, they do sell for lots of bells so crafting into forest flooring and then selling would be a plan for spare ones.  I guess keep them in case they are needed as part of turkey day and then sell afterward?

Got Redd in today. He has:

Scary painting (Real)

Wistful painting (Real)

Flowery painting (Real)

Wild painting left half (fake)

Slightly annoyingly I have all three of those and don't fancy the fake so those are all available.

Gates are open if anyone needs those, you don't need a ladder and help yourselves to anything in Nook's and recipes in front of it.

Will be in and out though so apologies if I don't respond.

Also if anyone does visit and can spare some time to water just the red roses right at the front next to the airport that would be much appreciated. Still hunting that elusive blue rose...

3 hours ago, Daley said:

Got Redd in today. He has:

Scary painting (Real)

Wistful painting (Real)

Flowery painting (Real)

Wild painting left half (fake)

Slightly annoyingly I have all three of those and don't fancy the fake so those are all available.

Gates are open if anyone needs those, you don't need a ladder and help yourselves to anything in Nook's and recipes in front of it.

Will be in and out though so apologies if I don't respond.

Also if anyone does visit and can spare some time to water just the red roses right at the front next to the airport that would be much appreciated. Still hunting that elusive blue rose...

I've added you as I have been getting back into this :)

10 hours ago, Meatball said:

Just shot down a balloon with Tree's Bounty Arch DIY in which I already have, so if anyone still needs that let me know.

I’d grab this kindly if it’s still going? Don’t know if we’re hooked up so you can send it? Can pop across later if not....thank you! 

2 hours ago, weightgain said:

I’d grab this kindly if it’s still going? Don’t know if we’re hooked up so you can send it? Can pop across later if not....thank you! 

Yep. I’m in work now, should be here til just gone 1pm then home shortly after and can be opening up then pretty much whenever this aft/eve, just let us know what time suits. 

13 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

I've added you as I have been getting back into this :)

Great, added!

Apologies if you wanted to visit Redd last night, only saw this quite late.

No joy on the blue roses front. Thinking I am going to start again from scratch. Seems the route I chose is the one that can provide either "good" reds or "bad" ones and there's no way to know.

Should keep my attention for a bit longer if nothing else...

2 hours ago, SteveH said:

Redd is on the island and has the following left:

The incredibly rare fake Mona Lisa!

Wistful Painting - fake

Quaint Painting - real

Let me know and I'll open up :) 

I'd like that quaint painting if it is still available please?