Animal Crossing: New Horizons

5 hours ago, SteveH said:

I specifically built my little wooden decking next to the river with the hope that little boats might be added at some point. But it doesn't seem like they have any interest in adding anything beyond decoration.

I wish we could change the shape and size of beaches. And I wish once the dino section of the museum was full, Blathers would say "I've taught you everything I know about fossils, you can assess them yourself from now on". Or have an ordnance that stopped them from appearing. 

And dude, how could you get rid of your pumpkin patches? Have you cleared up your Halloween stuff as well?

I needed the space where one patch was for building a gym. Prob could've kept a few over the eastern side of the island, but the flowers are taking over up there. Plus I thought with Halloween over I'd not be needing them any more. Might try squeeze a small plot in somewhere again if they're still going to be useful.

One of first thing I did the next day was clear all the Halloween decorations away and chuck some regular lighting and other decorational items in their spots. Got to move with the times man! :P

Redd is here today with fake Wistful painting and Informative statue, plus real Famous painting if anyone needs those.

I'm waiting in a queue on Turnip Exchange and these intermittent messages pop up to tell you not to share the Dodo code, etc, and I clicked 'back' to get rid, not realising it was actually the button for taking me back to the front page... So now I'm back on the waiting page, but I'm not convinced I haven't left the queue because the number isn't going down. :facepalm:

Edit: It's ok, it's gone down. :)

19 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Redd is here today with fake Wistful painting and Informative statue, plus real Famous painting if anyone needs those.

I reckon between us all we have seen the Mona Lisa more frequently than the caretaker at the Louvre.

31 minutes ago, Meatball said:

I needed the space where one patch was for building a gym. Prob could've kept a few over the eastern side of the island, but the flowers are taking over up there. Plus I thought with Halloween over I'd not be needing them any more. Might try squeeze a small plot in somewhere again if they're still going to be useful.

One of first thing I did the next day was clear all the Halloween decorations away and chuck some regular lighting and other decorational items in their spots. Got to move with the times man! :P

I've not got the Famous painting yet if it's ok for me to bob over?

10 minutes ago, tbb said:

I've not got the Famous painting yet if it's ok for me to bob over?

Open. You cab get to Redd ladder-free off the top edge of the East beach, a small passage is clear behind the cliffs there.

I'm just going to make/eat some lunch so might not be around in game.

Also, if anyone has the Upright Locker in red? please could you send me.

On 01/09/2020 at 17:44, Meatball said:

Still ain't paid off that last loan though, fuck you Nook! :P

Well bugger! You can't get the expanded storage with a mortgage loan payment outstanding, so it seems he's gonna get that final one off me at last. Touché Mr Nook, well played :hat:

And then some more too for the increased storage upgrade!

3 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I'v given up on mushroom recipes as, since leaning the balloon timing trick, I have obtained a single recipe in twenty odd pops and that wasn't for a mushroom based item.

Bah!

Haven't had much luck here either yet. Had the stool I think it was and that has been it.

2 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Haven't had much luck here either yet. Had the stool I think it was and that has been it.

I received a tree stump at the start of the mushroom season but nothing since although, to be fair, I've only been seriously popping balloons for the last couple of days..

21 hours ago, Meatball said:

Sent you a few pumpkins to start up a patch again.

I have a spare mush log, mush wall and mush table if anyone is in need?

I would definitely recommend the Turnip Exchange. I offloaded mine yesterday for 522 a pop. If you join a queue as soon as a new island appears on the list, you should be able to get reasonably high up in the list (I started at about 25-ish). Pack up your turnips, get your character in the airport and leave it running in a separate window. Don't forget to click to leave the queue when you're done (I did this once, oops). They weren't asking for a fee, but I dumped about half a million anyway. They've no doubt spent it on the new storage space. :lol: