Animal Crossing: New Horizons

33 minutes ago, tbb said:

This game is missing tides. Imagine a low tide where you could explore further out to sea. 

I'd like a kayak/canoe so I can go paddling out round the seas and up along the rivers and do a spot of fishing off the side even. I can but dream... -_-

I think I spied pumpkins being used for something in that update vid, can you still buy the starts for growing more now? Don't think I've seen them in Nook's (except on top of the back cupboard) and I cleared away my patches ASAP after Halloween.

29 minutes ago, Meatball said:

I'd like a kayak/canoe so I can go paddling out round the seas and up along the rivers and do a spot of fishing off the side even. I can but dream... -_-

I think I spied pumpkins being used for something in that update vid, can you still buy the starts for growing more now? Don't think I've seen them in Nook's (except on top of the back cupboard) and I cleared away my patches ASAP after Halloween.

I've not seen them. Maybe Leif will sell them again. If not, I've still got a load and growing over 200 every 3 days

39 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I have Celeste here for anyone looking for astronomical recipes.

Gate is open. 

Also, I am enjoying the rare treat of playing Switch on the TV! All my animals are huge!

Oh my way. Really would like the UFO!

33 minutes ago, Meatball said:

I have tonnes too still so can share. Glad I didn’t clear them away.

Phew, not just me then. I have an inventory's-worth. As far as I can tell, prices will almost always take a dive at the beginning of the week.

I still have 3 mil to score before the final badge, so maybe just one more big haul after this and I'm done (starting to sound like Dutch from RDR2).

11 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

1am sounds quite optimistic...I'm worried about it taking a lot longer, or them signing out. :lol:

@Mike S Thanks again for opening. I got the tall garden rock recipe which was one I was looking for. Popping balloons on your island must be impossible??

Edit:

image.png.8e55c197c27c74750923c8eb75282546.png

Well shit. :( 

I can only pop on the beaches otherwise the present is lost due to all the red weed..

10 hours ago, Meatball said:

I specifically built my little wooden decking next to the river with the hope that little boats might be added at some point. But it doesn't seem like they have any interest in adding anything beyond decoration.

I wish we could change the shape and size of beaches. And I wish once the dino section of the museum was full, Blathers would say "I've taught you everything I know about fossils, you can assess them yourself from now on". Or have an ordnance that stopped them from appearing. 

And dude, how could you get rid of your pumpkin patches? Have you cleared up your Halloween stuff as well?

Recipes up for grabs...

Bamboo bench

Bonfire

Cardboard sofa

Crest doorplate

Cutting board

Dark bamboo rug

Document stack

Floral swag

Flower stand

Golden dung beetle

Golden gears

Iron garden bench

Ironwood cart

Ironwood dresser

Ironwood low table

Jungle wall

Kettle bathtub

Knight's helmet

Log bench

Lovely cosmos crown

Natural garden chair

Natural garden table x2

Orange dress

Orange end table

Orange umbrella

Peach chair

Peach wall

Pear umbrella

Shell bed

Sleigh

Stone lion-dog

Stone table

Tiny library

Tulip surprise box

Wooden bucket

Wooden double bed x2

Wooden toolbox

Wooden-block wall clock

Wooden-knot wall

Wooden-mosaic wall

If anyone has spares of the Ironwood bed, rocket or trophy case it would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, rickyblaze said:

Recipes up for grabs...

Document stack

Lovely cosmos crown

If anyone has spares of the Ironwood bed, rocket or trophy case it would be appreciated!

Can I have these please?

Don't have any of those as spares but will keep an eye out for them.

18 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Are you finding a code somewhere else? I can't see an open island on there.

Click on "islands", then set the filter to "all islands". There were about 6 or 7 open.

Edit, there are 8 open at moment.

Screenshot_2020-11-18-11-51-42-516_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.32b9b2f11ba89cdfb6fc0c3c6e4d1bbb.png