Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Nook is selling books today. I know a book is a crafting item and this is the first time I've seen it on sale. Not sure how rare or common it is. 

I've opened my gates anyway incase anyone wants to get some books or just a bit more candy for tonight. 

I'll be on the candy hunt later as I've only 11 pieces :(

3 minutes ago, tbb said:

Nook is selling books today. I know a book is a crafting item and this is the first time I've seen it on sale. Not sure how rare or common it is. 

I've opened my gates anyway incase anyone wants to get some books or just a bit more candy for tonight. 

Coming for the candy!

5 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Morning everyone, 

didn’t get any of the recipe cards for the tombstone/grave items ready for Halloween, I don’t suppose anyone has a spare recipe card for them or alternatively can craft me a couple? 

left it a bit late I know!

I have a spooky tower and spooky scarecrow recipe if you (or anyone else?) needs? About a billion pumpkins too. 

5 hours ago, tbb said:

I wouldn't mind visiting for some books if poss please.

Can bring and give you a few candies while I'm there and open up if you'd like grab one from here.

1 minute ago, Number 28 said:

I don't think I've got all the items, but my villagers are just giving me pumpkins now. I HAVE A HUGE FIELD OF PUMPKINS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

Spoiler

some of the items only come from Jack.  Also, now that I have all of them my villagers are giving me a mix of pumpkins and duplicate items

Yeah, I think I have everything now. I just needed to give Jack a standard candy instead of a lollipop.

This is everything I think?

Spoiler

Spooky Wall,

Spooky Floor,

Spooky Rug,

Spooky Carriage,

Spooky Table Setting,

Spooky Garland,

Spooky Wand,

Jack's face and robe

2 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Yeah, I think I have everything now. I just needed to give Jack a standard candy instead of a lollipop.

This is everything I think?

Hide contents

Spooky Wall,

Spooky Floor,

Spooky Rug,

Spooky Carriage,

Spooky Table Setting,

Spooky Garland,

Spooky Wand,

Jack's face and robe

Yes, plus recipe cards for:

Spoiler

Spooky Carriage,

Spooky Table Setting,

Spooky Garland,

Spooky Wand

An also:

Spoiler

2 new reactions

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

I wouldn't mind visiting for some books if poss please.

Can bring and give you a few candies while I'm there and open up if you'd like grab one from here.

Just seen this. I'll open up now. 

Any candies would be appreciated as I've already gone through about 25 :lol:

2 minutes ago, Daley said:

If anyone is short of candy and manages to get Jack’s hat and robe speak to your villagers with them on for a nice surprise... :lol:

Plus, if you visit villagers in their houses they give you a candy and will do so regularly.

I have six Jack's Robes! He does say there is a special reward for giving him plenty of lollipops, does anyone know what the number is? And what the reward might be?

1 minute ago, tbb said:

Just seen this. I'll open up now. 

Any candies would be appreciated as I've already gone through about 25 :lol:

Talk to your villagers that are in their houses, make sure you have at least one halloween costume type item on.

Looks like it is pretty easy to complete this even if starting from no candies

Yeah I visited a couple in there houses and got candy then went back dressed as Jack and got more. I think one said I can just got back again for more still if I needs it. 

Whoops! :lol:

2822E335-86FA-4F9A-BFED-3770AC1C308F.jpeg.cb3e7b03b18558ba9d6a7bbf29e24279.jpeg

I’ll get you Rickaaay!

image.thumb.jpeg.c1514593a5f68d903c22c0bc0f78045f.jpeg