Animal Crossing: New Horizons

On 22/10/2020 at 10:16, Meatball said:

Kicks visiting for me again today, he was only just here the other day. Not had Redd or seen Celeste for ages and I even had light showers of shooty stars on last Sat and Sun with no sign of her :(

On the plus side I do now as of today have 22 rusty parts collected. A few more months and that giant robot will be mine!

Magazines on multi-buy in my Nook's today if anyone needs a bunch for crafting.

I have a spare 3 rusty parts if you want them? I tried to post them to you but wasn't able to. That's why you've probably just received a letter from me simply saying "hi" 

I've just been watching the latest First Hour episode (nice little funny videogame show on GINX TV) and saw him wear a design on his face!!! How did I not know this? How has nobody worn a design on their face and posted it here? Surely someone has come up with some funny face designs? 

For the last few weeks I’ve been trying to finally put my island together as originally intended which has resulted in loads of moving houses, trees and paths around but it’s slowly getting there. 
The night before last night my very first villager, Beau, asked to leave the island. I’ve always been very fond of Beau so I had a hard time accepting his wish to move away but his interior design has always rubbes me the wrong way, if only I’d found Beau a bit later just to have him with the nicer house I’d be fine with him staying.

I decided to let him go but immediately regretted my decision :( The more I thought about him leaving the more angry with my choice I got.

This morning I got ready to spend a good chunk of the day going villager hunting on mystery islands, I bought 25 nook miles tickets and off I went to my first island.

To my big surprise the first island I visited was also the only as, to my big surprise, I met Beau on the island, a version of him who was totally oblivious to me and my island. I got to invite him to move in on my island all over again and this time I’ll probably get a fancier house. 
I didn’t even know you could have the same villager twice (unless you have the Amibos/cards) so this turned out much better than I could ever hope for. :wub: 

4 hours ago, tbb said:

I have a spare 3 rusty parts if you want them? I tried to post them to you but wasn't able to. That's why you've probably just received a letter from me simply saying "hi" 

Cheers for the offer :hat: I’m ok though thanks, I’ll just keep checking the recycling bin. Plus it gives me something to keep on playing and checking in for. 

4 hours ago, Rayn said:

For the last few weeks I’ve been trying to finally put my island together as originally intended which has resulted in loads of moving houses, trees and paths around but it’s slowly getting there. 
The night before last night my very first villager, Beau, asked to leave the island. I’ve always been very fond of Beau so I had a hard time accepting his wish to move away but his interior design has always rubbes me the wrong way, if only I’d found Beau a bit later just to have him with the nicer house I’d be fine with him staying.

I decided to let him go but immediately regretted my decision :( The more I thought about him leaving the more angry with my choice I got.

This morning I got ready to spend a good chunk of the day going villager hunting on mystery islands, I bought 25 nook miles tickets and off I went to my first island.

To my big surprise the first island I visited was also the only as, to my big surprise, I met Beau on the island, a version of him who was totally oblivious to me and my island. I got to invite him to move in on my island all over again and this time I’ll probably get a fancier house. 
I didn’t even know you could have the same villager twice (unless you have the Amibos/cards) so this turned out much better than I could ever hope for. :wub: 

You won a 1/388 lottery (or there abouts), nice work! I've been thinking of trying the same, but I doubt very much I would be that lucky. I have no idea why they decided to give these plain houses to your first villagers... I don't want to lose Merengue, but she's stuck in one. The only other original villager I have is Kevin and I can't get rid of the annoying sod.

Lobo left today and I need to do some island hopping later...I'll be up all night to get Lucky.

5 hours ago, SteveH said:

I've just been watching the latest First Hour episode (nice little funny videogame show on GINX TV) and saw him wear a design on his face!!! How did I not know this? How has nobody worn a design on their face and posted it here? Surely someone has come up with some funny face designs? 

I've had one on my face since the first week.

I have been wearing the same mask since that same week though so it never gets aired. I should add that it is not a fancy design, just a manifestation of my Island's Baphomet sigil.

This weeks DIY clearout is as follows, shout if you want any of these:

• fancy mum wreath
  • honeycomb wall
  • ironwood clock
  • kettlebell
  • wooden block wall clock
  • golden gears
  • floral swag
  • traditional straw coat
  • butter churn
  • gold screen wall
  • ironwood DIY workbench
  • ironwood bed
  • windflower fan
  • steel flooring
  • sandy beach flooring
  • golden casket
  • spooky arch
On 25/10/2020 at 13:05, StumpyJohn said:

This weeks DIY clearout is as follows, shout if you want any of these:

• ironwood DIY workbench

Can I have this please?

My spares:

Firewood

Oil-barrel bathtub

Orange rug

Peach chair

Pretty cosmos wreath

Rocking horse

Shell lamp

Signpost

Standard umbrella stand

Spooky tower

Tea table

Wooden-block chest

Buggered if I can find Celeste anywhere but I’ve got heavy shooty star showers this eve. Will be home from work shortly and can open up if anyone wants to have a hunt for her and wish on a few stars, hopefully get a few of the new astronomological ones. 

16 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Buggered if I can find Celeste anywhere but I’ve got heavy shooty star showers this eve. Will be home from work shortly and can open up if anyone wants to have a hunt for her and wish on a few stars, hopefully get a few of the new astronomological ones. 

Yes please!

Dammit, what is the interference bollocks Orville talks about when I try to visit someone’s island? I noticed Meatball had opened their gates but I get this interference crap. It’s happened previously too with someone else’s island. Is it someone wrong my end?

4 hours ago, gizmo1990 said:

Dammit, what is the interference bollocks Orville talks about when I try to visit someone’s island? I noticed Meatball had opened their gates but I get this interference crap. It’s happened previously too with someone else’s island. Is it someone wrong my end?

It happens when the person (or a visitor to there island) has either the phone or chat open. When they do, for some reason it won't let you fly, you need to keep trying (as you did) until they close down anything they are doing in the game that opens any kind of chat window or phone menu.

Also have Redd.

Fake Informative statue

Fake Serene painting

Real Sinking painting

He also had a real Perfect painting which I didn't have so the Sinking one is up for grabs.

Can open later if anyone fancies it?

15 minutes ago, Daley said:

Also have Redd.

Fake Informative statue

Fake Serene painting

Real Sinking painting

He also had a real Perfect painting which I didn't have so the Sinking one is up for grabs.

Yes please.

3 hours ago, Daley said:

Also have Redd.

Fake Informative statue

Fake Serene painting

Real Sinking painting

I’d love that statue if it’s still available!

17 hours ago, gizmo1990 said:

Yay! Got it to work and visited Harmonica. Thanks for opening Meatball. We finally have some new fruit now!

You're welcome. And cheers for the message on the notice board thingy ^_^

As mentioned I'm due heavy meteors showering again tomorrow eve, hopefully maybe with the long lost Celeste attending this time too, so I will open up again for that.

6 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Yes please.

3 hours ago, Rayn said:

I’d love that statue if it’s still available!

Gates are open.

Didn't even notice but I have Celeste too.

Place is still a mess, not sorted my storage yet.

29 minutes ago, Daley said:

Gates are open.

Thanks Daley, arrived back on my island to find Celeste just outside my airport! :lol:

29 minutes ago, Daley said:

Gates are open.

Thanks for opening, I got my statue. Watered your flowers and left you a pressie but good luck finding it in your mess, your place in its current state gave me anxiety :lol:

13 minutes ago, Rayn said:

Thanks for opening, I got my statue. Watered your flowers and left you a pressie but good luck finding it in your mess, your place in its current state gave me anxiety :lol:

Same here man, same here! Gonna just sell it all when I get round to it. Thanks! :lol: