Animal Crossing: New Horizons

1 hour ago, tbb said:

My first week trading on the stalk market and I appear to be on the bottom trend. Turnips have been steadily dropping all week and now at 46. I might be needing some help tomorrow :)

Mine are buying at 170 something this morning. Maybe is a start of a big spike for this aft/eve, not sure though as I've not been remembering to be checking faithfully super regularly. Will look and post again after midday if it goes mega.

On 19/10/2020 at 17:29, rickyblaze said:

Could I get the natural garden chair please?

my stack of spare recipes below, if anyone would like any of them...

Knight's helmet

If you still have them can I have this one please?

My spares are...

Apple hat

Aroma Pot

Beekeeper's hive

Brown herringbone wall

Cosmos wreath

Decoy Duck

Doghouse

Fossil Doorplate

Gold-armor shoes

Golden Arowana model

Iron frame

Ironwood table

Leaf umbrella

Log decorative shelves

Log pack

Modeling clay

Orange umbrella

Pear wall

Pear wardrobe

Shell fountain

Simple mum crown

Stacked-wood wall

Stone table

Tea table

Timber doorplate

Wild-wood wall (x2)

Wooden chest

I also have Redd today so can open up if that's easier or send any of those over if anyone needs them.

Haven't checked what Redd has yet, will check in a bit and update the post.

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

Mine are buying at 170 something this morning. Maybe is a start of a big spike for this aft/eve, not sure though as I've not been remembering to be checking faithfully super regularly. Will look and post again after midday if it goes mega.

Nips done gone up to 437 this PM if that's of use to you @tbb

9 minutes ago, rickyblaze said:

Just in time, was on the way to the incinerator. Could I get the aroma pot recipe please?

Great thanks.

Sure will send that now.

My Redd has:

Fake Amazing painting

Real common painting

Fake jolly painting

Any interest?

16 minutes ago, Daley said:

My Redd has:

Fake Amazing painting

Real common painting

Fake jolly painting

Any interest?

:(

I am due Redd this week so fingers crossed for something good when he rocks up in Nookington

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

Everyone on my island is complaining that there's too many pumpkin decorations now...miserable bastards. :angry:

@DaleyI don't have the common painting if you're still around? 

Gates are open but may be afk. Sorry about the mess, emptied my storage and still not sorted it. Help yourself to recipes or anything in Nooks.

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

Well, it's my turn for Redd today. I picked up the Twinkling painting. I have a real Scary painting and fake Solemn and Quaint (milk jug) if there's any interest I'll open up at some point. 

I would love the Scary painting, and in return I'll deliver that Common painting. ;)

Kicks visiting for me again today, he was only just here the other day. Not had Redd or seen Celeste for ages and I even had light showers of shooty stars on last Sat and Sun with no sign of her :(

On the plus side I do now as of today have 22 rusty parts collected. A few more months and that giant robot will be mine!

Magazines on multi-buy in my Nook's today if anyone needs a bunch for crafting.

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

Kicks visiting for me again today, he was only just here the other day. Not had Redd or seen Celeste for ages and I even had light showers of shooty stars on last Sat and Sun with no sign of her :(

On the plus side I do now as of today have 22 rusty parts collected. A few more months and that giant robot will be mine!

Magazines on multi-buy in my Nook's today if anyone needs a bunch for crafting.

Can always not give him the 5 communicator parts one time so that you get 5 rusted ones in the recycling

4 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Can always not give him the 5 communicator parts one time so that you get 5 rusted ones in the recycling

But then Gulliver wouldn't be able to get back to his boat and crew! :o

And I'd miss out on his gift for helping him return safely.

Gnome request please. Missing two to complete the set...Sleepy and Passionate.

Starting from scratch on the blue roses @Daley . I don't envy you on that :wacko: Best of luck! Which method might you be thinking of going with?

My offer of a super turbo mega hybrid red rose is still available. Two of them give 25% chance of a blue.

5 minutes ago, Meatball said:

But then Gulliver wouldn't be able to get back to his boat and crew! :o

And I'd miss out on his gift for helping him return safely.

Gnome request please. Missing two to complete the set...Sleepy and Passionate.

Oh, I agree, I'm not going to do it till I have all the gifts

Posted the gnomes to you

13 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Starting from scratch on the blue roses @Daley . I don't envy you on that :wacko: Best of luck! Which method might you be thinking of going with?

My offer of a super turbo mega hybrid red rose is still available. Two of them give 25% chance of a blue.

Thanks again for the offer, might give it one more crack myself and then see.

The thing is I have all the other roses so I probably don't need to go all the way back, just strip back my reds and make sure I only have Super Reds in my breeding field. Will take a look at the charts again and see what I can do.