Animal Crossing: New Horizons

21 minutes ago, Daley said:

Golden tools can break? That seems a bit mean.

Yes, apparently they are just 3 times stronger than regular tools so other than the golden watering can they are totally pointless and a waste of gold nuggets.

Make one for collecting/ decoration purposes only I fear.

Does anyone have a soccer ball they could send me please?

The Highbury football stadium is taking shape but realised I don't actually have the ball in my catalogue.

Happy to send bells/anything else you need in return. Got a dodgeball one but it's not quite right.

2 minutes ago, Daley said:

Does anyone have a soccer ball they could send me please?

The Highbury football stadium is taking shape but realised I don't actually have the ball in my catalogue.

Happy to send bells/anything else you need in return. Got a dodgeball one but it's not quite right.

Sent.

2 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Hello,

Does anyone have the following spooky recipes spare by any chance:

Spooky Arch
Spooky Candy Set
Spooky Table

Cheers,

Indy

I don't have spare recipes, but I have a spare Spooky Table if that's any good to you?

2 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Hello,

Does anyone have the following spooky recipes spare by any chance:

Spooky Arch
Spooky Candy Set
Spooky Table

Cheers,

Indy

Generally you wont see many Spooky spares available as crafting villagers give pumpkins/ candy if you already have the recipe they are crafting.  Players can get dupes from balloons though.

Each day one of your villagers will be Spooky crafting so if you check early, mid and late in the day you should find them.  The other crafters that day will just be doing normal crafting

21 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Well, Dobie just gave me his photo...

E36F2E72-EFC6-448F-B928-98B6F7D32593.thumb.jpeg.2ad3170d3f6ad9c471150f33b4a9e556.jpeg

...again. That’s a new one for me :huh:

Cherry gave me another picture a while ago, she's one of my original residents though. @StumpyJohn I continue to give gifts to my residents everyday, mostly new clothes. This happened on New Leaf as well.

48 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I've not had that and I have a few villagers that have been with me since the beginning.  I stop giving gifts once I have their picture, have you carried on giving them? @Meatball

Of course I give them gifts, they're my friends and I want them to have nice things :blush:

They can potentially give you a new photo every 64 days. As they remember the last 64 items they gave you and I don't think they can give you the same item twice in that period.

1 minute ago, Meatball said:

Of course I give them gifts, they're my friends and I want them to have nice things :blush:

But then they give you tat back that you already have a dozen of!!

They are dead to me once they relinquish their precious photo. ;)

Octavian had a cold this morning so I couldn't give him his daily giftwrapped fossil, so I go away, get medicine, go back, fix him up... Then he still won't accept a gift till I leave his house and re-enter. What a farce.

Redd is here and has a real Dynamic Painting, fake Beautiful Statue and fake mystic Statue. He's at Toxic Garbage Beach at the back of the map, bring a ladder.

Plans on the floor/bazaar north east of Nooks are to be taken if you want. 

LNGVJ is the dodo code, I'll be afk.

Is anybody trying and struggling to grow blue roses and wanting a bit of cheaty help? I still got couple of the turbo hyper champion edition hybrid red roses I bred that have like 25% chance of producing the blues. I've got shit loads of blue so don't need them any more, but they were a mission to get bred so I didn't just want to bin them and now this week's rain has cloned them so now I got few more.

Also still got all them orange/purple flowers waiting for @NexivRed if you're wanting them?

If anyone wants any of the following mysterious floors and walls then hit me up:

Flooring - Field, Rocky-mountain, Wildflower meadow, Mossy-garden, Highway, Racetrack.

Walls - Ringside seating, Sky, Ocean-horizon, Butterflies (x 2).

All free to a caring home..

46 minutes ago, Mike S said:

If anyone wants any of the following mysterious floors and walls then hit me up:

Flooring - Field, Rocky-mountain, Wildflower meadow, Mossy-garden, Highway, Racetrack.

Ocean-Horizon pls.

58 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Field and Wildflower meadow flooring please