Animal Crossing: New Horizons

7 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

They get increasingly pissed off, and eventually form a vigilante group and burn your house down. :lol:

I've been suspicious of Ed, he wanted to leave the first day he arrived. I'll kick him out when I next log on just in case he starts a mutiny run on the island.

28 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Perfect, I have big plans for my little village. Have just unlocked the option to create paths but first need to move a few buildings around.

Have not really spent much time decorating my house but I think I am done with turnips now after making 8 Million yesterday that is more than enough Bells for me.

If I do not log in every day I know I lose the bonus for the nook miles but is there anything else apart from the usualy shake trees/hit rocks etc?

What happens to the other villagers if I do not talk to them once a day?

The villagers won't mind as long as you play a few times a week. But you'll miss the daily special visitor like Redd, or Sahara. Or you might miss a meteor shower and Celeste. You'll miss a few balloons, and the daily washed up recipe in a bottle. It'll take a bit longer to get a framed picture from a resident, as you won't be giving them a gift wrapped fossil everyday.

3 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

The villagers won't mind as long as you play a few times a week. But you'll miss the daily special visitor like Redd, or Sahara. Or you might miss a meteor shower and Celeste. You'll miss a few balloons, and the daily washed up recipe in a bottle. It'll take a bit longer to get a framed picture from a resident, as you won't be giving them a gift wrapped fossil everyday.

Oh! forgot about the daily visitors, definetly need Redd. Sahara I don't care about Rugs. What does Celeste give? Nothing I think? Meteor Showers are diffciult because I rarely play in the evenings. How do you gift wrap a present? I have just been giving items like that.

I'll carry on logging in every day will just skip the Nook+ tasks, shaking trees & hitting rocks. Need to get back to playing FF7 Remake.

1 minute ago, dreamylittledream said:

Celeste give you a recipe every time she visits although you can get them from other islands if you find her there.

You can buy wrapping paper at nook’s cranny.

I've seen the wrapping paper at Nook's Cranny never thought about wrapping a present to gift. Will start doing that from now on, thanks.

TURNIPS BONANZAA!!

The Nook children are giving 371 per turnip this morning so I have opened the island for the first time ever for RLLMUK to profit from!

KPNDF

I guess this will last until 12pm? Redd is here too and has a real Moody painting and some other fakes, including a Warrior statue which I want, but I already bought the Mona Lisa. Also, my island is a work in progress and loads of stuff is not finished and awful and anything up north is just fucked so please ignore the placeholder shit. I am actually going islander shopping later so if anyone has spare Nook Miles Tickets I would love them but I'll also be AFK for most of the time so feel free to leave them wherever.

54 minutes ago, David Heath said:

TURNIPS BONANZAA!!

The Nook children are giving 371 per turnip this morning so I have opened the island for the first time ever for RLLMUK to profit from!

KPNDF

I guess this will last until 12pm? Redd is here too and has a real Moody painting and some other fakes, including a Warrior statue which I want, but I already bought the Mona Lisa. Also, my island is a work in progress and loads of stuff is not finished and awful and anything up north is just fucked so please ignore the placeholder shit. I am actually going islander shopping later so if anyone has spare Nook Miles Tickets I would love them but I'll also be AFK for most of the time so feel free to leave them wherever.

Sold the token 100 turnips I buy each week but usually end up leaving out to rot.

Left you an excellent hat and will post the Warrior Statue when it arrives tomorrow...

32 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Thanks on my way to visit Redd. Purchased the Moody & left you a NMT.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Sold the token 100 turnips I buy each week but usually end up leaving out to rot.

Left you an excellent hat and will post the Warrior Statue when it arrives tomorrow...

Love the hat, thanks, and the Warrior Statue will complete the pair in my bamboo garden.

24 minutes ago, Daley said:

Got a meteor shower expected in Highbury this evening if anyone is about. Can open my gates after 7.

How do you know if you have an expected meteor shower or not? What are the clues?

42 minutes ago, gospvg said:

How do you know if you have an expected meteor shower or not? What are the clues?

You can get little ones (possibly when Celeste is visiting, not sure) but if you have a good one (i.e. lots of shooting stars) Isabelle will mention it when you open up for the day in her little intro bit.

2 hours ago, gospvg said:

You can also find out by recording your weather patterns and inputting them onto a website which will tell you what 'seed' your island is on. Once you know the seed it makes it very easy to find out when you will have showers. Some people on here recommend it but it's up to you if you can be bothered making an effort to record the changes in the weather for long enough to nail down the exact seed.

https://wuffs.org/acnh/weather/

11 hours ago, gospvg said:

KK Slider Question

Reveal hidden contents

I have just had the concert and the credits rolled! Is that the main game finished?

Yeah, it's the "story" over, Tom Nook will just start saying "Fucked if I know mate" when you ask what to do next but all the ongoing stuff is still there.

Plus you're only a 3* village.  Are you happy with that? Are you?

Gates are open if anyone wants to visit Celeste and/or catch some shooting stars. Also got Savannah milling about. Excuse the mess, still not sorted things out.

Switch thingy in my signature.

32 minutes ago, Daley said:

Gates are open if anyone wants to visit Celeste and/or catch some shooting stars. Also got Savannah milling about. Excuse the mess, still not sorted things out.

Switch thingy in my signature.

Just get constant interference when trying to visit, have you got a menu open?

Forgot to mention earlier but I also have Redd today, fake academic and serene paintings are available.  If anyone wants them just shout and I will open up

Also got more Pirate clothes from Gulivarr in the post today,  Really want more Pirate stuff now :)

EhlGUCoX0AAn0H7.thumb.jpeg.df818ca2881843f255c796c1ea408890.jpeg

1 hour ago, Daley said:

Sorry try again now.

Are you still open for visitors?
Just been away out on a trip to a Nook ticket island filling my pockets. Should have enough scorpion for Flick’s next visit now :ph34r:

FF045DC6-C2BC-477A-973D-677B4400B544.thumb.jpeg.cfbeb41b082f17651bf615a0bc1fc252.jpeg

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

Are you still open for visitors?
Just been away out on a trip to a Nook ticket island filling my pockets. Should have enough scorpion for Flick’s next visit now :ph34r:

FF045DC6-C2BC-477A-973D-677B4400B544.thumb.jpeg.cfbeb41b082f17651bf615a0bc1fc252.jpeg

Just opened up but will be away from the Switch.