Animal Crossing: New Horizons

3 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I am best mates with Flick (I have a second account that I created for the storage space but now also use it to interact twice with each of the NPC visitors)

SNEAKY.

It's late, I've had a shit day at work and just want to go to bed but....

Redd is here and there are three fakes left!

Fake Serene Painting

Fake Graceful Painting

and best of all a fake glowing Rosetta Stone!

And Celeste is here as well.

I'll leave the place open for a bit while I tidy up before bed. Come visit!

I've got Redd today and for the third time in a row it's all fakes :hmm: - that's some pretty bad luck.

Oh, and I've still not managed to get any framed photos of my villagers! Been playing every day since launch, most of my villagers have been around for months. Am guessing I might need to do more than talk to them a couple of times a day and give them gifts - that said, must be close with most of them as I have changed their greetings and catchphrases, and they call me by a nickname too.

1 minute ago, kiroquai said:

I've got Redd today and for the third time in a row it's all fakes :hmm: - that's some pretty bad luck.

Oh, and I've still not managed to get any framed photos of my villagers! Been playing every day since launch, most of my villagers have been around for months. Am guessing I might need to do more than talk to them a couple of times a day and give them gifts - that said, must be close with most of them as I have changed their greetings and catchphrases, and they call me by a nickname too.

What fakes has he got today, there are still some i am after especially fake statues

You need to give them gifts with a sale value greater than 2500 bells.  Identified fossils are good for this.  Wrapping the gift also increases the friendship point boost

In terms of talking to them you only get friendship points for the first time each day

22 minutes ago, Unofficial Who said:

Still open for a bit and all those fakes still up for grabs.

Thanks so much for that :) Your island is amazing. Every time I start to think I'm getting satisfied with mine, I visit someone else's and feel like I'm doing a half-arsed job!

I have Redd in town.

He has a genuine Mona Lisa, fake veggie face, and a fake Capitoline Wolf statue. I already bought an excellent glowing Rosetta Stone which I much prefer despite not having the real ML.

I can open this evening if anyone wants any of them.

6 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I have Redd in town.

He has a genuine Mona Lisa, fake veggie face, and a fake Capitoline Wolf statue. I already bought an excellent glowing Rosetta Stone which I much prefer despite not having the real ML.

I can open this evening if anyone wants any of them.

I would like the Mona Lisa please , can you send me your dodo code please

3 hours ago, gospvg said:

I would like the Mona Lisa please , can you send me your dodo code please

Gate is open now, Dodo is 5KCMK...

Help yourself to any recipes that you find if you want/need any. The meteor scattered them everywhere..

46 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Gate is open now, Dodo is 5KCMK...

Help yourself to any recipes that you find if you want/need any. The meteor scattered them everywhere..

Very intriguing aesthetic!!

I left the Mona Lisa for @gospvg as he called it first and someone had already had the wolf statue but thanks for the DIYs

1 minute ago, dreamylittledream said:

Very intriguing aesthetic!!

I left the Mona Lisa for @gospvg as he called it first and someone had already had the wolf statue but thanks for the DIYs

Aah, no worries. I wondered who the mysterious silent visitor was..

Battery has died so need to recharge for a bit but can reopen later if anyone wants any of the remaining paintings (@gospvg?)..

14 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Aah, no worries. I wondered who the mysterious silent visitor was..

Battery has died so need to recharge for a bit but can reopen later if anyone wants any of the remaining paintings (@gospvg?)..

yes please, I am online now

7 minutes ago, Mike S said:

2X25D

Thanks it would not let me buy it, because I purchased another painting earlier today. You can only buy one per day.

4 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Thanks it would not let me buy it, because I purchased another painting earlier today. You can only buy one per day.

Damn, that's a drag. If anyone wants to buy it for themselves, or for gos, then let me know and I can open up...

Seems a shame to lose a genuine painting as they are rare enough in my experience.

4 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Damn, that's a drag. If anyone wants to buy it for themselves, or for gos, then let me know and I can open up...

Seems a shame to lose a genuine painting as they are rare enough in my experience.

Ooh I’ll pop back for it if that’s okay...

Nah -_-

I did get a knock-off Amazing painting off my buddy Roald today though, which would’ve been good for hanging on display in my house if I didn’t already have one. Might keep it to try incorporating into the future renovation of area outside of the museum. 

Still loving trying to kit my guy out in some different stylish outfits every couple few days. Recent efforts...

651D45E7-D615-4EF3-A878-9B2AADC508FE.thumb.jpeg.f8b61e608fa45d479f7f1d402a4dbf12.jpeg

84B73029-4F78-48D7-AB7D-25676BEF0C22.thumb.jpeg.cbc87a1a4e29777fec9d2197a9742343.jpeg

“Hmm...I’m sure I left my Spitfire around here somewhere”

2F3A9DC0-5C50-4E59-A3BB-B6ACE933C055.thumb.jpeg.d6c5b73c2af623ffe79e9cb1f49fa5ae.jpeg